UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > performance pups Dual Gr. Coats Bawl Creek Hugger II
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

pups

Had a big day today. They got their first shots a good bath and weaned from mom. Got them on a full feeder.
Put reinforced plastic on the west and north sides of their big pen getting ready for this weeks cold snap!

Nt.Ch."PR" Bawl Creek Blue Fluzzy and
GR.Nt Ch. GR.CH. Bawl Creek Blue Hugger II

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2014 11:03 PM
Mike Lovekamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lovekamp Click here to Send Mike Lovekamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Lovekamp Find more posts by Mike Lovekamp Add Mike Lovekamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Frosty

Check out what Danny Perez has to say about him on his stud page ad!

Old Post 11-10-2014 01:16 AM
Mike Lovekamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Lovekamp Click here to Send Mike Lovekamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Lovekamp Find more posts by Mike Lovekamp Add Mike Lovekamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

pups

1 female left and one male . They are all good acting and looking pups!

Old Post 11-11-2014 04:38 AM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Pups

All pups are sold unless someone backs out. I'd like to thank everyone who purchased one of these pups. I hope everyone stays in touch and has as much fun hunting them as I have Frosty!

Old Post 11-12-2014 12:51 AM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

Long Ride!

Took 10hrs round trip but we could not be happier with this pup thanks again Mike he's got the family spoiling him to death ! he will be named Dynamite Blue Tugger {Tug} for short! thanks again Mike.

Old Post 11-16-2014 02:18 AM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

Tug

So glad you made the trip. Hope he makes you a fine hound. It was nice meeting both you and your wife.

Old Post 11-16-2014 02:31 AM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

Tugger pup

Mike Tugger has put on 2 1/2lbs already he's not shy or timid at all & ya he's SMART he lives in the house & can get up and down the house steps to go do his duty like I said very s
SMART I will keep you updated as he grows thanks again Tom!

Old Post 11-24-2014 11:44 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

pups

I'm glad you like him. They all act very smart.
Jim Combs took the last female and I still haven't decided which one that is. Lol! I'm sending a nice male with his female to the battle of the breeds benefit auction he probably has the best mouth in the litter . I was going to keep him but Jim convinced me to donate him. Someone is going to be a very happy owner. Oh yeah your papers will be mailed tomorrow. Keep the info coming

Old Post 11-25-2014 12:27 AM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

How are they doing?

Mike,

How is this litter turning out? This has to be one of the heaviest Smokey River Chief litters out there. They sure look good too! Brings back a lot of memories.

Kevin

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 01-29-2015 03:33 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ICB
UKC Forum Member

btt

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 01-30-2015 05:57 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

pups

I'm not sure if anyone has started working with there pups. Mines acting really good and is going to have a loud mouth. I'm looking for good things out of these pups. I really like the chief breeding good treedogs with lots of brains.

Old Post 01-31-2015 05:47 PM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

pup

I have one female pup she was supposed to be sold but buyer backed out at the last minute. I don't have room for her so she has to go. $200 gets her hope someone will give her a chance. Extra nice mouth

Old Post 04-19-2015 01:20 AM
Mike Lovekamp
UKC Forum Member

pup

I have one female pup she was supposed to be sold but buyer backed out at the last minute. I don't have room for her so she has to go. $200 gets her hope someone will give her a chance. Extra nice mouth

Old Post 04-19-2015 01:20 AM