UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > They are laughing at us on the $$$ board !!
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

The poor mans Trump LMAO. Get yourself a dead chicken for a hairpiece and hit the campaign trail Tar.

Last edited by Donnie Stevens on 07-17-2018 at 01:56 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:39 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Wish I had his money I would buy an island lol. Only Putin I would know was Putin that steak in my belly and Putin my head on the pillow and hear meeeester tar would choo like your deeeener drink now lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:52 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Yep the $$$ ones. But 18 to 50 dogs at the hunts like at Ada or the Texas state hunt that used to draw 300 says there is a problem. Iola tx is one of my favorites I am retired now I plan on going the whole week this year. And if I am not tied down I plan on going to senica Missouri in two weeks to their slam hunt 4 her drive for me to both.

As uneducated as I am instead of looking at hunt numbers I would look at how many dogs are registered in each state then try and figure out why the reason those folks are not going to hunts or obtaining titles down here josh you and me both know it ain't because they don't have the money.

Tar

The folks I hunt with down there dont care about titles, but that is also the circles I run in. Why UKC isnt as popular as it once was in that area I dont know. All I know if why I dont attend them, I cant speak for others.

Old Post 07-17-2018 03:41 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Lets try this one on for size !

Me and my buddy mike on the $$$ site was brainstorming while ago and what if everybody claims to many hunts on the same nights to close together to low of numbers Yada,yada,yada. What if you had 4 clubs maybe 100 miles apart that had hunts the same night or further maybe. Instead of three or four dogs at each hunt have them be satilite clubs with one being base camp have a qualified hunt director at each one we got the technology take pictures of the cards with your iPhone sent to base camp that would turn a 4 dog hunt into a 25 or 30 dog hunt and the performance points would pay more nobody would have to drive a 100 miles to a 4 dog hunt.

I love debating with him when he lets me win lol( not very often lol )

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2018 05:01 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

There are still 5-10 99-100% pleasure hunters for every dedicated competition hunter of any KC.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 07-17-2018 05:39 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Down here where me and you are yes and I been trying to tell them why because we know why and the jest of it is it's not a financial problem so why address it now thats just ole big dummy tars opinion.

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2018 12:59 PM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Tar ,You hit on something there why do they call common sense common when it should really be called uncommon sense.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:18 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, so y'all are saying that they aren't laughing at "us" on that other board, they are laughing at Tarbaby? Now this thread makes more sense.

And it sounds to me like the hunters in Texas have a problem, not the KC's. From what you are saying, the hunts are there but no one is entering them. Is too many hunts, too close together really an excuse not to go to them? I don't really know but from what y'all are saying, the Texas hunters just need to be a little nicer to each other and learn to get along. It sounds like you are asking UKC to send a representative down there to console y'all. Maybe they need to hire an anger management counselor.

Old Post 07-17-2018 02:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
I'll probably name my next pup Tarbaby just out of respect

I'm debating over naming my new pup, Tarman or Garrett, but beings he's a Bluetick, I'm leaning toward Garrett (Pat Garret). Sure don't Yadkintar bearing down on me!

Old Post 07-17-2018 03:34 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

If you name him after Tarbaby, he'll probably back track a lot.

Old Post 07-17-2018 03:39 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
If you name him after Tarbaby, he'll probably back track a lot.

Guaranteed to be a BABBLER also!

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 07-17-2018 04:02 PM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

You bluetick boys know more about babblen than I do oh I mean cold nose sorry lmbo. I only bark when I smell something I am strait. Lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2018 04:42 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

If name him tarbaby he will sit the rest of the cast up under a ghost and move on.

Mr Tim.

Old Post 07-17-2018 04:49 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I would like to hear from some of the guys that are die hard in one registry or the other as to why they are. I have hunted some in every registry I know of from local level to world hunt final casts. I have seen sorry dogs and handlers and top notch dogs and handlers in of them. I promise one registry doesn't have better dogs or handlers then another, in fact most hunt several registries. Any world hunt with hundreds of entry's is hard to win, it takes dog power , luck and a few breaks.
Some of the worst cheating I've been around was in $$$ hunts. But I've seen score cards plain wrote up in ukc also.

Old Post 07-17-2018 05:16 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BigContry
I'm debating over naming my new pup, Tarman or Garrett, but beings he's a Bluetick, I'm leaning toward Garrett (Pat Garret). Sure don't Yadkintar bearing down on me!

You can have the honey boo boo tarbaby name, I've decided to name my next one after Richard. He's cool 😎

Old Post 07-17-2018 05:43 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Right or wrong ukc is just like that time in the back seat of that 1968 Plymouth fury I won't never forget it ukc holds a lot of fond memories for me I am an old man that just would like to see it grow some in some areas ( states ) that are declining you got a bunch of young guys out there my son is one of them that have a family they have $50 left on payday they put $20 in gas $20 entry got $10 to eat on and all they want is to be around a sport they love most won't ever get to play on a bigger field crap they come in with dead cast just as happy laughing about how they messed up we don't have all these problems you read about on here now bash ole tar if you want the other $$$ kc's they can paddle their own boat any way they want not my concern I just want to see this continue so the little guy can enjoy the local hunts because for some that's all they ever will be able to attend so for you that want to be smarties what are you doing to help besides downing Sombody that is trying to help !!!

Tarbaby over and out !!

Old Post 07-17-2018 05:56 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Nothing wrong with having a bout of nostalgia, we all get a dose from time to time. I think it occurs more as we age, don't think we can help from getting nostalgic from time to time. Saying that, we know that things can never be the way they used to be! Today's events will be nostalgic for some in the future, just like yesteryear events are nostalgic for many of us. Just don't let yourself get trapped in the past, those days are gone. Dave

Old Post 07-17-2018 09:51 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave that 1968 Plymouth fury would make me just as happy today as it did back in the day😍

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2018 11:16 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I know that feeling, except mine was a 65mustang, that thing would fly. Next was a 69 Chevrolet supersport 396, ah those were the days. See, I told you about nostalgia, it can creep up on a man. Lol. Dave

Old Post 07-17-2018 11:43 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Dave that 1968 Plymouth fury would make me just as happy today as it did back in the day😍

Tar

That reminds of a story. My buddy in high school had a old oil burning and oil leaking 60ty something impala that we ran around in, it smoked bad and didn't go in reverse but it gave us a lot of fun. My buddy had no mercy, he pushed her hard. he worked at a nursing home and one day we stopped there to get his check. He left the car running and went inside, it was smoking bad just a thick blue cloud was coming from car. I was use to it, just normal. Couple minutes go by and i hear a siren and see people running towards car screaming for me to get of it it's on fire. But wasn't, she just smokes a little i told them, my buddy shows up and tells them yea it just smokes a little and gets in car and takes off as we pull out onto the road the fire truck pulled in. About had to be to get the full benefit of the story but was good laugh

Old Post 07-18-2018 12:04 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

4 big ice chest in the trunk 4 people up front 4 people in back 318 motor $5 worth of gas would fill it up headed to the beach plus vinal seats because the girls always had bahama moma suntan lotion on when you wiped it down I think we really are the ones invented armoral lmbo.

Tar

Old Post 07-18-2018 12:05 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I sure had fun with those cars, but I really would not want them back today. I have gotten older and more practical. I own 3 trucks, a new Tacoma 4x4, a f1504x4 and a Chevrolet Silverado 4x4, neither one would I trade for a hot car. Time has changed my priorities and a slick fast car just won't make me young again, lol. I sure wish it would. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 07-18-2018 at 01:17 AM

Old Post 07-18-2018 12:08 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Mine was a 1970 chèvle we road down hill even going uphill.

Mr Tim.

Old Post 07-18-2018 01:27 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

I've had several that I'd like to have back. Points and plugs and an occassional oil change and good to go. Even hunted out of a 1960 vw that would go anywhere, just not fast.

Old Post 07-18-2018 01:31 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Yadlinriver

Had a buddy who hunted out of a Volkswagen, he hunted blueticks and usually took 3 dogs. Those dogs filled the back of that Volkswagen. Lol. Dave

Old Post 07-19-2018 12:13 AM