UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > UKC World Hunt Judge Corrections
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

UKC World Hunt Judge Corrections

Reporting Play By Plays during major hunts can often times be very fast paced and chaotic for the people typing on the computer. That being said, sometimes the information that is shared can be inaccurate because of lack there of or just simple miscommunications.

A few people had asked me during the Play By Play of the Final Four Cast who exactly was the judge. I reported what I knew at the time and that proved to be WRONG.

The correct Final Cast judge was Ronnie Fruia and his Assistant Judge was Jody Jessup.

I wanted to apologize for these blips of bad info and correct myself for the record!

My apologizes,

Corey Gruver

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2018 10:31 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Corey you did a great job anyway us couch potatoes should just be happy to have you to cover the pbp for us

Old Post 09-24-2018 10:34 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey

X2 Glad to have you covering the PBP, hope you will do the next one. Dave

Old Post 09-24-2018 10:51 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Corey great PBP, But did them bees get after Allen? The rumor i herd was he can get through the timber fast when bees are nipping at his ears

Old Post 09-24-2018 11:22 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

I thought you done a excellent job and vote to have you do it again next year!

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 09-24-2018 11:40 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Dang Corey I wish you had made that correction before I burnt all my UKC papers lol

Old Post 09-25-2018 12:07 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I burned mine too !! (Just the old deceased dog ones ) but it still made me feel better lol.

Tar

Old Post 09-25-2018 12:19 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Dang Corey I wish you had made that correction before I burnt all my UKC papers lol ME TOO! Corey your play by play was great to listen to you did a great job!! It would be cool to see the cast walking in to the tree maybe keep the camera down till dogs are handled? When listening to the play by play we can almost hear the dogs anyway!

Old Post 09-25-2018 12:41 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Good job Corey, after I finish this cold glass of grape koolaid im gonna get mine out of the wood stove.

Old Post 09-25-2018 12:44 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Good job Corey, after I finish this cold glass of grape koolaid im gonna get mine out of the wood stove.

😂😂😂😂

Old Post 09-25-2018 01:21 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phil Peterson
UKC Forum Member

A simple photo by UKC of the final four with supporting cast posted on this forum prior to hunting would sure have cleared things up.

Old Post 09-25-2018 02:06 AM
Phil Peterson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phil Peterson Click here to Send Phil Peterson a Private Message Find more posts by Phil Peterson Add Phil Peterson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Play by play

I sure enjoyed the play by play. Thanks Corey, Allen and UKC.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 09-25-2018 02:15 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Final cast

Here is the picture people are looking for of the final cast.

——————————————————
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Last edited by seth isch on 09-25-2018 at 05:50 PM

Old Post 09-25-2018 05:46 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Who cares Im still pissed I haven't burnt my papers yet even though Tar keeps telling me too Cory you did a great job on the PBP, I love that the only one smiling is the one who is going to win he was having a great time and I happy for him .

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 09-25-2018 05:49 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

image share

Old Post 09-25-2018 05:53 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Final cast

quote:
Originally posted by seth isch
Here is the picture people are looking for of the final cast.

The man standing next to Allen in the background is Ronnie Fruia the judge a friend of ours from NC.
A score keeper is nothing more than a pencil carrier they write on the card when and what the judge tells them to.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-25-2018 06:06 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Final cast

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
The man standing next to Allen in the background is Ronnie Fruia the judge a friend of ours from NC.
A score keeper is nothing more than a pencil carrier they write on the card when and what the judge tells them to.

I know Ronnie, hunted with him many times, very honest person, Who was the score keeper?

Old Post 09-25-2018 06:14 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Final cast

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
I know Ronnie, hunted with him many times, very honest person, Who was the score keeper?

That person I do not know, Cheyenne may he seems to know everyone. My point was that the person holding the card in second pic is most likely who ever they got to walk with the judge and write hence the scorekeeper. Kinda like the person working the scoreboard at a game, it doesn't make them a referee.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-25-2018 06:20 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Cody Sipe was the score keeper. like Jen said, nothing more than someone to write scores while judge is listening to dogs, handlers, and running several stopwatches.

you weren't there, so stop worrying about it.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-25-2018 07:54 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
Cody Sipe was the score keeper. like Jen said, nothing more than someone to write scores while judge is listening to dogs, handlers, and running several stopwatches.

you weren't there, so stop worrying about it.

I think the blackeye stems from him and a few others even being involved when you are putting on hunt of this caliber. Especially with last years debacle. I'm not worried about it at all I think its comical personally!!! Looks like a "liberal" operation to me!!!!

Old Post 09-25-2018 08:10 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am only going to say this and that's it ! I am old , fat , and out of the loop so far i don't even know why I got a dog ! Buuuuuut if the ukc big $$$$ hunts happen the rules in place and the staff in place ain't ready for the headaches to come you will have about 200 professionals heading your way and those boys in that picture can handle them. It ain't my game no more the young ones want to hunt for money with that changes the game.

Tar

Old Post 09-25-2018 08:26 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Corey, I wouldn’t get too “tore” up about it. 😉

Old Post 09-25-2018 11:38 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I think Corey did a great job! If UKC wants to hear anything else from me they can call Mark at 217/254/3338 UKC is still the best hunts ( as of now)

Old Post 09-26-2018 02:23 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I think Corey did a great job! If UKC wants to hear anything else from me they can call Mark at 217/254/3338 UKC is still the best hunts ( as of now)

Old Post 09-26-2018 02:23 AM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Adam Wingler

Old Post 09-26-2018 03:22 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote