UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Over 15 Years of My Fireball Line.
Pages (53): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fireball to the
UKC Forum Member

Thanks John

Got booted from the boards right after I logged in after my long break. Not sure what went on.. Trying to find out now. Was given no notice of issues. Just got booted no warning. Sent a message. Kept figuring they would contact me. Idk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2015 02:25 AM
Fireball to the is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireball to the Click here to Send Fireball to the a Private Message Find more posts by Fireball to the Add Fireball to the to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

BTT!!

Old Post 11-17-2015 11:11 PM
DRhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRhodes Click here to Send DRhodes a Private Message Find more posts by DRhodes Add DRhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Welcome back.

Glad to see you're still kicking Steve. Hope you can get back to normal soon. Thank you for serving our country. Is Kitty still around? I know she'd be getting pretty old by now.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 11-21-2015 09:49 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireball to the
UKC Forum Member

Hey Darin!

Yep she's still going. Still thinks she's 2. :-) She has held up very well. Still lovesvto hunt. Actually tried breeding her to Turbo (Ghost x Jackie) a while back but she didn't take. No sure if she ever will take again but after how he has turned out man would I like a pup from that. She has really produced some nice pups on top of being such a top notch hound herself. She still gets around fine. I bring her inside when the heat starts to hitting around 100 to help her out. Been a very easy keeper. One of the best i've had for sure and something i would put against pretty well anything long as she has been hunted up at all. :-)

Old Post 11-21-2015 11:59 AM
Fireball to the is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireball to the Click here to Send Fireball to the a Private Message Find more posts by Fireball to the Add Fireball to the to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

That's good.

Glad Kitty has been good for you. I have a couple 2 year old's I'm hunting a little out of Bubba and Flow. They are typical of those before them. All is good here. New job hasn't allowed me to hunt much lately, but that's soon going to change. Take care.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 11-22-2015 01:28 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireball to the
UKC Forum Member

Pups ready to go!

I just breed for my own purposes. These are the first pups on the ground for me in about two years. If you want some of the heaviest Fireball blood there is to get then here ya go. Most were sold before they were even born. Have a few left over. Look in the redbone classifieds.

Old Post 12-23-2015 06:06 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Kaufman

Tried to send ya a message. Your inbox is full.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 12-24-2015 03:21 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

BTT!!

Old Post 01-20-2016 01:16 AM
DRhodes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRhodes Click here to Send DRhodes a Private Message Find more posts by DRhodes Add DRhodes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Codywendling
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for a fireball pup does anyone have any

Old Post 01-21-2016 01:27 AM
Codywendling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Codywendling Click here to Send Codywendling a Private Message Click Here to Email Codywendling Find more posts by Codywendling Add Codywendling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Send Steve a pm and I'll try and pass the word along. Pretty sure he has some pups on the ground if he hasn't gotten rid of them all

Old Post 01-22-2016 03:35 AM
townsendhpd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for townsendhpd Click here to Send townsendhpd a Private Message Find more posts by townsendhpd Add townsendhpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireball to the
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dusty

Looking like I've got one that two people are asking about. You know me I like to keep em until they are at least 8 weeks if I can, so they have all their shots and stuff. Sent a few to their homes early for Christmas. Getting things rounded up to get them to their homes now.

Old Post 01-22-2016 05:20 AM
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

BTT!

Old Post 03-01-2016 02:15 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Been busy fixing up my place

Got a cabin that I'm about to have finished after 11 years of working on it. Built a good sized addition onto my house to help in housing 4 kids we took in almost 2 years ago now. After we cleaned up from a tornado that hit my place. It destroyed my carport that became the addition after plenty of concrete to make it a suitable surface for a house. Got my female out of Harry x Daisy still named Lady and just had some pups from her and a male that is out of a full brother to Book Em Danno and my old Kitty female. Got two females I like a lot from that one. One is straight typical for what I have and I know will make a nice one with some woods time. The other has been treeing the cats, people, etc... Basically anything she can smell since she was 8 weeks old and it don't matter if she can see it or not. Both are good and loud. So hoping once the flooring and trim work is done in the cabin and main house then I'll finally be able to hit the woods as much as my disabilities will allow me. Haven't been very active coonhunting in a bit but things are getting finished and settled so going for that to change.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-25-2016 06:38 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-22-2016 07:40 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Well

Been raising two different families' kids, that we took in. That is over for now so looking like it might be about time to hit it again. Go in, in the next few months to have my nerves burnt off again all in around my neck. This will allow me right at a year or so I should be able to hunt every third night as each time I hunt I get locked up in my neck and back for about two days. Not saying I'm going to blow up the coonhound world. However, I do plan on making at least one hunt a week once the hounds are ready and plan to keep winning about 85-90% of the cast I enter as I have before now. Got the hounds they just need me to keep up with them and we should be good. Also have a new addition on the way I am excited about. :-)

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 08-16-2016 03:54 AM
DRhodes
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-24-2016 12:15 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Got another nice one!

Got a nice male at the house right now that is super nice and Loud! Big houndy head, super nice built, solid as a rock! He's been laid up for a year and a half but has been against a pile of other hounds and always looks better than anything he has been put against. Only negative for competition hunting is they trained him to hunt closer in. He's out of my Ch. D-8 Dozer hound and NtCh Music/ Kitty female. Pictures coming in a few days.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 11-23-2016 07:08 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Ol NtCh Music/Kitty

Here's Kitty's PED.
---------------------------GrNtCh. Melton’s Red Fireball (former #1 historical producing Redbone)
-----------------GrNtCh. Brown’s Ok. Twister (#1 producing son of Fireball)
---------------------------Terry’s Miss Mable
----------NtCh. Twister’s Musical Red Huey
---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Rocky (#2 producing son of Fireball)
-----------------GrNtCh. National GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Music
---------------------------NtCh. GrWCh. GrCh. Sweet Magnolia Maggie

Dam: NtCh. Kitty/ Music (Qualified in her 1st RQE for the 2011 UKC World Hunt) Multiple Hunt Titled Hounds from this cross

---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red ( Son of Rocky & Maggie)
-----------------NtCh. Yellow River Red Doc
---------------------------Yellow River Red Daisy (x2 GrNtCh TimberJack bred)
----------NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon
----------------------------NtCh Red Sage
-----------------GrNtCh. Sawblade Fiddle (Littleman and TimberChopper breeding further on back)
----------------------------Hyde’s Running Red Feather

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 01-12-2017 at 12:47 AM

Old Post 01-12-2017 12:43 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: GrCh Daisy and Ch D-8 Dozer

quote:
Originally posted by thecoondawg76
Heavy Gr.Nt.Ch.(AKC/ACHA Reserve World Champion) Melton’s Red Fireball, the #1 producing redbone male of all time but he is so old he is off the newer historical list.
………………….…………Melton’s Big Red
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
……………………………Millsap’s Red Sussie
…………Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky (#7 historical producing male)
……………………………Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Bachelor’s Red Rooster
………………….Bachelor’s Red Flame
…………………………….Pierce’s Red Tess
***Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s the Man (shot in the face with a shotgun and ended his career)
……………………………Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Red Twister (#5 historical producing male)
……………………………Terry’s Miss Mable
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses with a 10th BBCHA Fall-Round-Up and 3rd at Kansas St. ) (Got hung in a fence and died)
………………………………........
……………………………‘PR’ Terry’s Running Rusty
………………………………........
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger( Had 4 1st place Nt.Ch. wins and disappeared at a big hunt in Tx. )
……………………………….........Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
…………………………….‘PR’ Terry‘s Red Hot Sandy (Competition Squirrel Dog)
……………………………….........‘PR’ female grandpup of NtCh Mill. Val. Woodpecker

* Gr.Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s Little Daisy (qualified for the 2010 World Show) ( She was undefeated in her first 6 shows beating several others that are now Gr.Ch. and one that was qualified for the UKC World Show with an overall record of 8 wins and 1 loss, under 5 different judges ) ( She also had competition in every show but her first. ) (Also have never had any genetic problems from this cross, was done twice with excellent results both times, reason it was done twice)
* D-8 Dozer a big houndy hound with a leaner build that did just fine in warm weather. Super hard hunter that would turn over every leaf in the woods. Because of my injuries from Iraq I just couldn't handle him so sent him to hunt bear which he excelled at and quickly learned to handle just fine.
***Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s Little Annie (Ran over by 18 wheeler)
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses with a 10th BBCHA Fall-Round-Up and 3rd at Kansas St. )
……………………………..‘PR’ Terry’s Running Rusty
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger( Had 4 1st place NtCh wins and disappeared at a big in Tx. )
……………………………….........Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
……………………………….........‘PR’ female grandpup of old Nt. Miller’s Valley Woodpecker

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 01-12-2017 at 01:04 AM

Old Post 01-12-2017 12:59 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Dan (Good solid find, bred from here and from behind a saw mill)

One thing most all these hounds I have is a MOUTH and they are going to go hunting, plenty of DRIVE. Dan has been trained to hunt closer which has kept him from running past the tracker but mainly being ran over as several of the ones bred from here have. Easy to train hounds mainly just depends on not doing something to mess them up. They want something they can fight with and get them motivated to get another. They won't fight between each other but they love to go after game mainly coon. Are very straight on whatever they are trained to go after.
Here's his PED.
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (former #1 historical producing male)
…………Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky (#2 producing son of Fireball)

*Sire...'PR'Atomic Fireball's D8 Dozer (second highest blooded Fireball cross in more modern times) ….Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s the Man x Ch. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Annie

……………………………Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (former #1 historical producing male)
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Red Twister (#1 producing son of Fireball))
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses with a 10th BBCHA Fall-Round-Up and 3rd at Kansas St.) (Died at 2, hung in a fence)
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger( Had 4 1st place Nt.Ch. wins and disappeared at a big hunt in Tx. )
…………………………….‘PR’ Terry‘s Red Hot Sandy (Competition Squirrel Dog: also Grandaughter of the Old Woodpecker)

---------------------------GrNtCh. Melton’s Red Fireball
-----------------GrNtCh. Brown’s Ok. Twister
---------------------------Terry’s Miss Mable
----------NtCh. Twister’s Musical Red Huey
---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Rocky (Son of Fireball)
-----------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Music
---------------------------NtCh. GrWCh. GrCh. Sweet Magnolia Maggie

*Dam...NtCh. Kitty/ Music (Qualified in her 1st RQE for the 2011 UKC World Hunt)

---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red ( Son of Rocky & Maggie)
-----------------NtCh. Yellow River Red Doc
---------------------------Yellow River Red Daisy (x2 GrNtCh TimberJack bred)
----------NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon
----------------------------NtCh Red Sage
-----------------GrNtCh. Sawblade Fiddle
----------------------------Hyde’s Running Red Feather
Alot of Rocky and Twister, which means Fireball.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 01-12-2017 at 02:40 AM

Old Post 01-12-2017 01:35 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Lady (1 of the only 2 females from Daisy was the highest Fireball female worldwide)

This cross produced a whole litter that all had the goods. Not a cull in the bunch I have been able to track down. Some of the best young hounds I have ever produced from here. They are all go yonder get gone find em at the tree type hounds. Also their ability to tree lay-ups was passed onto them from both sides.

………………………………......Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (former #1 producing male of all time)
……………………………….Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky(#2 producing son of Fieball)
………………………………........Bachelor’s Red Flame
………………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red
……………………………….Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. ‘PR’ Sweet Magnolia Maggie
………… Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Doc (former Current #1 producing male Redbone #4 historical)
……………………………….Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. ‘PR’ Key’s Outlaw Red Moon (son of GrNtCh.Timber Jack)
………………………..‘PR’ Yellow River Red Daisy
………………………………‘PR’ Evans Dry Valley Red Misty (granddaughter of GrNtCh.Timber Jack)

*Sire: High Scoring Redbone Male in the UKC World Hunt GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry (This is the hound Russ Bellar just bred Get Ahead Lil Red's mom too.)

……………………………….Nt.Ch. Suplhur River Buck
………………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Sandy Creek Jake (cross produced several other NtCh's) (Only Redbone to win a PKC Pro Hunt)
……………………………….Nt.Ch. Sulfur River Rose
………… PR’ Yellow River Red Rose
……………………………….Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton's My Dog Fireball (Son of Gr.Nt.Ch. Fireball)
………………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Fireball's Hattie (nice little tree dog from early on)
………………………………PR’Melton's Red Bell (daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Charlie and a granddaughter of Gr.Nt.Ch. Fireball)

*Dam: GrCh Fireball’s Little Daisy (Was the Heaviest GrNtCh. Fireball female there was alive and breedable) (qualified for the 2010 World Show) ( She was undefeated in her first 6 shows beating several others that are now Gr.Ch. and one that was qualified for the UKC World Show with an overall record of 8 wins and 1 loss, under 5 different judges ) ( She also had competition in every show but her first. ) (Also have never had any genetic problems from this cross, was done twice with excellent results both times, reason it was done twice) She's a Lightning Fast Tree Dog! Early starting natural and producing a high number of pups that are the same or better for their younger age.

….Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s Little Annie x Ch 'PR' Atomic Fireball's the Man
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses with a 10th BBCHA Fall-Round-Up and 3rd at Kansas St. )
……………………………..‘PR’ Terry’s Running Rusty
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger( Had 4 1st place NtCh wins and disappeared at a big in Tx. )
……………………………….........‘PR’ female grandpup of old Nt. Miller’s Valley Woodpecker [/B][/QUOTE]

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 01-12-2017 at 03:03 AM

Old Post 01-12-2017 02:33 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Excellent night!

I just got this male out of Kitty and Dozer here at the house and took him out for his first hunt in two years. Was told he was trained so he would check in and was about a medium hunter and could be a little tree happy if sat up anything like he has. Nope! None of that. This dog got flat gone when cut loose, was trailing coon and winding them too. He did make one tree I would call a minus tree. Some wouldn't with a den one tree over but I would. Two of the trees were in standing water. Two of them were den trees, like over a foot wide holes in them. But this dude got flat gone and you got to see him at the tree and that was it. Other than that he was out hunting hard. From what I have seen so far in looks, style and ability he is a flat level middle of his parents. If I can make it the 2 hrs in the woods then this hound should have a NtCh title real quick if he improves in anyway if he is hunted up as I was told he looks much better when hunted up well, like Kitty was. Even like he is he would make it in 10 or less hunts. Excited to see what he looks like at 100%. The Fireball train is back rolling in my kennel!

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-15-2017 08:07 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

One of the trees from the other night.

He was swimming half the time to get to this one.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-19-2017 07:08 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

On water or land he don't care

He was bad hoarse from barking at my new Doberman running in the yard for two days straight, but you get the idea. He has been running loose at a saw mill and hates being in a pen. Hates coons even more for sure though!
http://rs907.pbsrc.com/albums/ac272/thecoondawg76/B5F54D6E-7B61-40C0-9D1D-D6F6D5D2A174_zps1gn7dedo.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-19-2017 05:25 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Got my new battery pack in!

So I got my old light rolling again. :-)
Beep beep tracker still rolling, Mity Max squaller I've had over 20 years, new waders and a new solid hound out of my stuff! Got an appointment with the VA to have my next neck procedure set up on the 3rd. And got pups on the ground out of my Harry Lady female (Daisy and Barnyard Horse Harry) crossed to this new hound named Dan (Kitty and D8 Dozer). That double Doc threw some big pretty heads. :-)
Getting things together for another round pushing them Fireball hounds! :-)

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-25-2017 04:12 AM