UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Over 15 Years of My Fireball Line.
Pages (53): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Coon

quote:
Originally posted by townsendhpd
Hey Steve I got a fella that's been catching some coons in his Feed barn let me know if you want one and I'll come pick one up. None have been to bad big. Think he said he had caught 12 do far and just has been relocating most away from his place but he would gladly send them to Blevins

Hey that'd be great, send it over. I might get you to help me work with the young dogs. I've got several that have never seen a coon that need to see one bad and have it turned loose so I can see if we tree it. It's dry and they are super young but it's been driving me crazy not being able to take them to the woods.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2012 10:46 PM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Ok

Im going to see if that old rolling cage you made is still around at my parents tomorrow when I go down. I'm off this weekend so hopefully he can catch another one this week and we will be in business. I'll let you know when I get one

Old Post 06-19-2012 03:42 AM
townsendhpd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for townsendhpd Click here to Send townsendhpd a Private Message Find more posts by townsendhpd Add townsendhpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Hey sounds GREAT man.

Just let me know if ya can work something out.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-19-2012 04:13 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

O just realized I hadn't put the video of the pup above up.

Been busy outdoing the Walker dogs over on the main coonhound page http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...p;pagenumber=6. I posted it there but forgot to put it on here.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 06-20-2012 at 05:29 AM

Old Post 06-19-2012 04:19 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Here's another vid.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-21-2012 12:39 AM
MidwestRedbone
UKC Forum Member

man i am excited about this pup..cant wait to hit the timber and see what she will do in a few months..

Red Creek Kennels
•••••Home of•••••

Old Post 06-25-2012 04:33 AM
MidwestRedbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MidwestRedbone Click here to Send MidwestRedbone a Private Message Click Here to Email MidwestRedbone Find more posts by MidwestRedbone Add MidwestRedbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Hey man

quote:
Originally posted by MidwestRedbone
man i am excited about this pup..cant wait to hit the timber and see what she will do in a few months..

I'm excited about you getting her. I always strive to get them good homes with people that I know will put the time in them. When it all comes together it sure does work out nice.

Most of the people I have been selling to the last several years even have a tracking system to keep up with them so we don't lose half the litter from them hunting too far. I use to lose half a litter or better from hounds just hunting out to far before they got treed, so we never even found them.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-26-2012 12:14 AM
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting

Havent had any luck with catching one since I talked to him. Think he got some blood on the cage so will probably be a few days before one slips up again.

Old Post 06-27-2012 08:00 PM
townsendhpd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for townsendhpd Click here to Send townsendhpd a Private Message Find more posts by townsendhpd Add townsendhpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Still waiting

quote:
Havent had any luck with catching one since I talked to him. Think he got some blood on the cage so will probably be a few days before one slips up again.

Yeah that extra blood smell doesn't help out. Just keep me up to date.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-30-2012 02:50 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Finally got some help...

Well I haven't talked anyone into coon hunting my hounds regular but I did hire on two new helpers that are doing great for me around the farm. I have one that's 20yrs. old and full time and his friend of the same age who come to find out I went with his dad to Iraq. Boy is it nice to finally get things done at a normal pace and I don't have to kill myself to get pratically nothing done just to keep things alive and going. If I could get some surgery now all I'd have to worry about is feeding everything and coonhunting, outside of work of course. Shoot when I'm not here I don't even have to worry about feeding now. Sure is nice to finally find some good dependable help. I've had the money but couldn't get them to show up regular. Got one thing straightened out now with my disablility Now I need someone close to hunt my hounds regular until I get my Christmas present of double neck surgery.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-01-2012 04:16 AM
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

That's good

Let it cool off some and I'll be ready to go hunt some not as care free with the snakes as I use to be since I rely on a pay check lol.

Old Post 07-02-2012 01:41 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: That's good

quote:
Let it cool off some and I'll be ready to go hunt some not as care free with the snakes as I use to be since I rely on a pay check lol.

Sounds good man. O I understand but you know me I don't care what the weather is or what the snakes, gators, etc.... are doing. There is no telling how many of those snakes I've gotten rid of. Dry like this is the time to do it. I remember a long time back me and you eliminated a pile behind your house. I sure love being in the woods coonhunting, got it honest from both sides of the family. Hopefully, I'll be back at it this winter. Of course if I had some help I'd go before then on the 4-wheeler and I'd last alot longer once I did have the surgery.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-02-2012 04:26 AM
MidwestRedbone
UKC Forum Member

female pup

Steve,

I tried sending you a pm but your box is full..Just wanted to let you know that i wont be able to get her from you. I found a male pup i couldnt pass up on. And the wife said one or the other. If i could i would get both! Just wanted to let you know before you made the trek to Indiana with her..

Red Creek Kennels
•••••Home of•••••

Old Post 07-02-2012 03:11 PM
MidwestRedbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MidwestRedbone Click here to Send MidwestRedbone a Private Message Click Here to Email MidwestRedbone Find more posts by MidwestRedbone Add MidwestRedbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Yeah

I remember that well think that was one of the only water holes in the creek that summer. Ive seen more then this year than I'd care to see seems like this heat has them laid up during the day but out at night like everything else but guess I probably pay more attention now. Wish I knew a few places that we could drive a wheeler up pretty close would sure make it easier. I'm off this coming weekend if you have a spot in mind or want to try and turn loose round your house and can drive fairly easy all I need is a light

Old Post 07-02-2012 06:40 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: female pup

quote:
Originally posted by MidwestRedbone
Steve,

I tried sending you a pm but your box is full..Just wanted to let you know that i wont be able to get her from you. I found a male pup i couldnt pass up on. And the wife said one or the other. If i could i would get both! Just wanted to let you know before you made the trek to Indiana with her..

Got my PM box cleared, always talking to more people than it will hold. Well sure hate to here that. I was hoping she'd be the start of something special for ya with her breeding, nevermind who her parents are. Guess I'll be bringing her to Red Days anyway. I'll call my friend back that I talked it out of, to help you get her. Got to see if he's already gotten something else. Have you contacted Dave to let him know that she won't be coming over there? I know he was trying to get things nailed down on training. If I can help you in the future just let me know. Hope you've got a good one coming.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-03-2012 01:57 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Yeah

quote:
I remember that well think that was one of the only water holes in the creek that summer. Ive seen more then this year than I'd care to see seems like this heat has them laid up during the day but out at night like everything else but guess I probably pay more attention now. Wish I knew a few places that we could drive a wheeler up pretty close would sure make it easier. I'm off this coming weekend if you have a spot in mind or want to try and turn loose round your house and can drive fairly easy all I need is a light

I'll let ya know in a few days. I am going up to Redbone Days in Ind. I'm leaving out on Wed. during the day and then will be there from Thurs. thru Fri. or Sat. I'm trying to get a handler for the weekend but haven't had any luck so far. So looks like I'll probably be back here late Fri. early Sat. So likely we could go Sat. night if that would work for ya. I've got a place we can go and two four-wheelers we can ride I just don't need to get down in the woods. It's pretty good woods but after the rest of my weekend I'll be so stove up I'll barely be able to steer the four-wheeler to get there.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-03-2012 02:04 AM
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good

If I didn't have to work Thursday I'd say I might would go up with ya. I'll drag out my snake guards just in case you feel up to it

Old Post 07-03-2012 02:38 AM
davecat
Banned

Hey Steve

Got back fro the doctor and they took a bunch of xrays. They wanted to know when I fractured my femur because there is a jagged edge of bone sticking out. lol I told them about 1 1/2 years ago I couldnt walk for a month without crutches but never went into the doctor. I suppose having that metal rod going down into my femur helped it from breaking so it got cracked. im scheduled to see a orthopedic surgeon in two weeks. Ill be at red days on crutches some time thursday. I have to have a recheck on the infection on the same leg this thursday morning. All I can say is holy cow.lol They were pretty worried about me or so it seemed. Just another day keeping up with this busted up old body. Stay off the leg, dont get it wet, keep it in the air, ect, ect, ect. See you Thursday or Friday. Gonna try and get there to have my friend hunt a dog thursday if I can. This explains why it hurts to walk sometimes. geez life is not fun sometimes. lol But life is still good. Take care and drive safe.

Rockin Red redbones & True Spirit Taxidermy We hunt Redbones on bear with great success. Guaranteed bear hunts available. Wolf hunts coming soon. Male dogs- Rockin Red Ciscoe IV, Ch. Atomic Fireballs D8 Dozer, Jabos Red Hanker Chief, Atomic Fireballs Rockin Red Kid Rock. Females Angel Fire & Sweet Potato Annie - I use Spektrum lites, lite, bright and dependable and says charge for 3 nites of hunting.

Old Post 07-04-2012 12:53 AM
davecat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davecat Click here to Send davecat a Private Message Click Here to Email davecat Visit davecat's homepage! Find more posts by davecat Add davecat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sounds good

quote:
If I didn't have to work Thursday I'd say I might would go up with ya. I'll drag out my snake guards just in case you feel up to it

I figured you did. I'd be glad to have ya on the trip as you know. I'll just have my regular boots on like usual. I'm sure looking forward to giving it a swirl. I've got the hounds and equipment just can't run thru the woods right now. Got a 28 volts Bright Eyes with the 5 LED head for ya to use, along with the old lever-action 22 and even a 22 mag. revolver with a 9 inch barrel.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-04-2012 01:19 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hey Steve

quote:
Originally posted by davecat
Got back fro the doctor and they took a bunch of xrays. They wanted to know when I fractured my femur because there is a jagged edge of bone sticking out. lol I told them about 1 1/2 years ago I couldnt walk for a month without crutches but never went into the doctor. I suppose having that metal rod going down into my femur helped it from breaking so it got cracked. im scheduled to see a orthopedic surgeon in two weeks. Ill be at red days on crutches some time thursday. I have to have a recheck on the infection on the same leg this thursday morning. All I can say is holy cow.lol They were pretty worried about me or so it seemed. Just another day keeping up with this busted up old body. Stay off the leg, dont get it wet, keep it in the air, ect, ect, ect. See you Thursday or Friday. Gonna try and get there to have my friend hunt a dog thursday if I can. This explains why it hurts to walk sometimes. geez life is not fun sometimes. lol But life is still good. Take care and drive safe.

Sounds good Dave. If you can't make it I sure understand. It'll sure be good to see you there. Sounds like there is going to be a good bunch of us there. I'm sure looking forward to it.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-04-2012 01:20 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Well headin out in just a bit.

Took me longer than I planned to get ready, like usual, but I've got it all together now. Redbone Days, good friends, and plenty of Redbone talk, can't wait!

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-04-2012 10:09 PM
davecat
Banned

Im leaving thur or early

friday morning

Rockin Red redbones & True Spirit Taxidermy We hunt Redbones on bear with great success. Guaranteed bear hunts available. Wolf hunts coming soon. Male dogs- Rockin Red Ciscoe IV, Ch. Atomic Fireballs D8 Dozer, Jabos Red Hanker Chief, Atomic Fireballs Rockin Red Kid Rock. Females Angel Fire & Sweet Potato Annie - I use Spektrum lites, lite, bright and dependable and says charge for 3 nites of hunting.

Old Post 07-04-2012 11:36 PM
davecat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davecat Click here to Send davecat a Private Message Click Here to Email davecat Visit davecat's homepage! Find more posts by davecat Add davecat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Work

Well it doesn't look like work wants me to have a day off this weekend. I am working a little ot Saturday night so maybe we can get something together next weekend I'm off

Old Post 07-06-2012 12:55 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Hey Steve, after a lot of thought I've decided to sell nitro for what I have in him. He hunts hard and as you already know, he has a HUGE mouth. I have 300$ in him which is pup price. He leads, loads, and handles really well. Let me know if you know anyone interested. Travis.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 07-08-2012 10:10 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Sure will

quote:
Originally posted by Travis O.
Hey Steve, after a lot of thought I've decided to sell nitro for what I have in him. He hunts hard and as you already know, he has a HUGE mouth. I have 300$ in him which is pup price. He leads, loads, and handles really well. Let me know if you know anyone interested. Travis.

You sure look like you've got him on the right path. Shouldn't be to hard to sell him. I'd post a ad on him if I were you. I'll post the vids or pics if you need me too. Keep me updated. I've sure been trying hard to get these hounds in some good homes. Glad you've been able to put the time in him you have. Thanks, Steve

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-10-2012 06:34 AM