UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Over 15 Years of My Fireball Line.
Pages (53): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Steve

MAN IT S THE PITTS UR HAVEING THE PROBS U R AND HAVEING TO THIN DOWN,I DO UNDERSTAND. YOU KEEP WHAT U CAN AND DOWN THE ROAD IF THINGS GET BETTER FOR U THERE IS ENOUGH GET GONE, STAY PUT TREE POWRER IN STH ARKANSAS THAT RUNS A LONG UR BLOODLINES UD HAVE NO PROB DROPPING RITE BACK IN. ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP?

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2012 01:45 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Steve

quote:
Originally posted by redpower
MAN IT S THE PITTS UR HAVEING THE PROBS U R AND HAVEING TO THIN DOWN,I DO UNDERSTAND. YOU KEEP WHAT U CAN AND DOWN THE ROAD IF THINGS GET BETTER FOR U THERE IS ENOUGH GET GONE, STAY PUT TREE POWRER IN STH ARKANSAS THAT RUNS A LONG UR BLOODLINES UD HAVE NO PROB DROPPING RITE BACK IN. ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP?

Well that's the thing before hand without you and Preston if I would have gotten out I would have had to literally travel all over the U.S. AGAIN just to get something close to what I have. Now even if I had to bail out comepletely tommorrow then I could still come back. With what ya'll (you, preston, etc..) are doing and the pups I've had out of here going to some solid hunters instead of nothing but younger people and have some solid hounds to get pups out of in the future, that are close by. I could quit tommorrow and get close to the same stuff 10 years from now. It's great having you guys around! A big burden of trying to keep this blood going down here is gone becuase I have back up in the breeding of these hounds. I sure appreciate all the time you guys have put into all this. It's what is allowing me to scale down for now and not really be worried about losing anything at all. Thanks Guys!

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 05-10-2012 03:29 PM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis O.
So far so good on Nitro. Nice acting pup with a HUGE mouth. My female is perfect for training a young dog so he'll get a lot of opportunity this year.

Sounds good Travis sounds like he's coming along fine. That's one thing most all these hounds I have is a MOUTH and they are going to go hunting, plenty of DRIVE. Those two things I can pretty well guarantee. The rest of it mainly just depends on us training them and not doing something to mess them up. I think he'll do just great for ya once he's got some woods time. I will warn ya though alot of mine like a live coon and after they figure out the shot ones are dead they don't want em. They want something they can fight with and get them motivated to get another. They won't fight between each other but they love to go after small things, mainly coon.
Here's his PED.
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
…………Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky (#7 historical producing male)
………………….Bachelor’s Red Flame

.....'PR'Atomic Fireball's D8 Dozer ….Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s the Man x Ch. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Annie

……………………………Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Red Twister (#5 historical producing male)
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses with a 10th BBCHA Fall-Round-Up and 3rd at Kansas St., died at 2 )
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger( Had 4 1st place Nt.Ch. wins and disappeared at a big hunt in Tx. )
……………………………….........Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
…………………………….‘PR’ Terry‘s Red Hot Sandy (Competition Squirrel Dog: also Grandaughter of the Old Woodpecker)

---------------------------GrNtCh. Melton’s Red Fireball
-----------------GrNtCh. Brown’s Ok. Twister
---------------------------Terry’s Miss Mable
----------NtCh. Twister’s Musical Red Huey
---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Rocky (Son of Fireball)
-----------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Music
---------------------------NtCh. GrWCh. GrCh. Sweet Magnolia Maggie

Dam: NtCh. Kitty/ Music (Qualified in her 1st RQE for the 2011 UKC World Hunt)

---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red ( Son of Rocky & Maggie)
-----------------NtCh. Yellow River Red Doc
---------------------------Yellow River Red Daisy (x2 GrNtCh TimberJack bred)
----------NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon
----------------------------NtCh Red Sage
-----------------GrNtCh. Sawblade Fiddle
----------------------------Hyde’s Running Red Feather
Alot of Rocky and Twister, which means Fireball.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 05-11-2012 at 09:27 PM

Old Post 05-11-2012 09:19 PM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Steve tried to PM you.. mailbox is full

Donnie

Old Post 05-12-2012 01:42 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Sorry about that. It's fixed now.

quote:
Originally posted by DRP
Steve tried to PM you.. mailbox is full

Donnie

i sure have to stay on that thing to keep it clear.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 05-12-2012 11:58 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Daisy pup!

quote:
Originally posted by Barnyard
Steve, I have gotten some real good reports from the Daisy pup you sent with Leonard! A boy down by you has him, & says he already tree's like an old dog!

Hey John that's great I was wondering what you had done with him since you had decided to get out. That's great! I really liked that pup and tried to pick ya one I thought would work well for ya, like I told ya I would. Sounds like I did a decent job on picking ya one. To bad you won't be able to hunt him but I'm sure the guy that has him will be glad to take ya if ya wanted to go. If you ever get hard up for seeing some coon treed you're welcome to come down and stay any time. I can't go much and I may have to have you get them off the tree though. One things for sure though even if Daisy has been laid up for months apparently she's still going to get treed.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 05-13-2012 10:19 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Daisy pup!

quote:
Originally posted by Barnyard
Steve, I have gotten some real good reports from the Daisy pup you sent with Leonard! A boy down by you has him, & says he already tree's like an old dog!

Chad Byrd had to move his out of the house. He was tracking down the cat and treeing it all day long driving everyone crazy. Chad said he was very adamant about someone needing to shoot the cat out to him.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 05-14-2012 06:14 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Well Cryo Joe was picked up yesterday.

Now we'll see how he does once he's finally able to be hunted by someone on a regular basis. I'm slowly going thru each one of these guys. Really not in a hurry becuase I hate to see them go so but I know it's what's best for them.
Cryo Joe went to Ron Morgan's home. He had GrNtCh Morgan's Reverend Red back in the day who Twister goes back to. Twister was doubled up on NtCh Swing Red Rock, who also Rev.'s dad if I remember right. Since Joe and his brothers are closer to Twister than any other hounds alive then they are also some of the closest there are to Morgan's Rev. Red. Most call him the original Rev. Red.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 05-15-2012 03:06 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Crooked river red Nitro. A young product of fireball breeding.

http://static.photobucket.com/playe...0523_063028.mp4

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Last edited by Travis O. on 05-23-2012 at 02:01 PM

Old Post 05-23-2012 01:59 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davecat

Nice

and loud. Gotta love it.

Old Post 05-23-2012 03:35 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davecat

Hey Steve

Been ruuning some here and had another guy check out these dogs. He was from out of state. Our dogs looked good. So did his. Kid is still looking good. Mikes old dog Rock who is 13 going on 14 goes for a walk thru the woods every morning didnt come back one day and they found him treed with a coon in the tree. If you remember, he is out of Quad Grand Otter Creek Rusty. Other than bear the coon that coon was the only other animal he ever treed. He was worn out when they found him but still treeing.lol Dozer will be put in a bench show in 2 weeks. Luanne is scheduled for a operation soon and I wont be at Red days and will have to be here to take care of her for a few weeks. Ill be sending something with Joe for you though. But National Red days I will be able to go to. Will hunt Chief and my friend will hunt Angel and show Dozer. Maybe I will hunt Dozer also there. Taxidermy slowed to a standstill almost and Im waiting for the fishing to pick up and get some business. i traded my 6 wheeler for a Ranger truck. My F150 was getting 9 miles a gallon. Thank god for bartering. I get alot of my stuff by trading. Remember Dozer will always be here for you if you ever need him back. He handles good now and loves to hunt. Im glad to hear his pups doing good and I had a couple people ask about him. He will be back on bear again along with coon. Its not hard to hear him from a long ways as he trees so loud. Dont forget if you need us to keep and hunt a dog for you just hollar. We have room for one anyway. Take care and I hope your neck is feeling better. And could you pm me the list of people who own Dozer pups? Thanks, Dave

Last edited by on 05-30-2012 at 08:18 PM

Old Post 05-23-2012 04:36 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Nice and LOUD!

quote:
Crooked river red Nitro. A young product of fireball breeding.

http://static.photobucket.com/playe...0523_063028.mp4

If you keep up the good work with him I may just have to send ya the next one for free. Now I'm not saying he spitting out the most BPM there is but I bet ya when he trees you'll be able to hear him over about anything out there. Not bad at all for a coming on year old hound. Just imagine what he'll sound like as a mature hound. Some more of that BIG mouth that's pretty common around here. I'm not very good at getting a video together so I sure appreciate the time.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 05-24-2012 at 03:07 AM

Old Post 05-24-2012 02:55 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Got 3 pups for sale, that are 5 months old.

1 female and 2 males. Female out of Cryo Joe and Kitty. Male out of Barnyard Horse Harry and Daisy.
$300 for the female and $400 for the males.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 05-30-2012 06:27 PM
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

kitty x cryo joe pup

showed ember (kitty x cryo joe pup) her first live coon today & she whent absoloutly psycho!!! ive had her treein on scent rags a few dead ones fer about the past month now, this coon i showed her was maybe to big & to agressive fer a pup, but man did she ever just light into it! i meen BIG TIME. even tried biting it threw the cage!! shes lookin like she might be the perfect compliment to my ranger male

Old Post 06-04-2012 11:54 PM
fedakranger123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fedakranger123 Click here to Send fedakranger123 a Private Message Click Here to Email fedakranger123 Find more posts by fedakranger123 Add fedakranger123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: kitty x cryo joe pup

quote:
Originally posted by fedakranger123
showed ember (kitty x cryo joe pup) her first live coon today & she whent absoloutly psycho!!! ive had her treein on scent rags a few dead ones fer about the past month now, this coon i showed her was maybe to big & to agressive fer a pup, but man did she ever just light into it! i meen BIG TIME. even tried biting it threw the cage!! shes lookin like she might be the perfect compliment to my ranger male

That's Great to Hear. That's funny yeah mine don't like dead coons near as much. They might bark at one but they'd much rather fool with a live one. I finally had to put up mine today from the Daisy x Harry cross. The cat knows to hide when the pups come out but they found his hiding spot today. He's up in a kyak where they can't see him. They didn't care they could smell him. Treeing away! So now I don't know when the cat will get a break. Several of these are going after it on the treeing end. Those pups from your cross (Joe x Kitty) seem to be some nice ones too. I sure hated to have to cut mine loose but she's close. I was wishing today I hadn't sold her but I know the shape I'm in it's for the best. I'm going to try sending my Dan male from the Daisy x Harry cross off to trainers and handlers to title him. I've always done my own training and handling. However, with the shape I'm in I've got to get something going outside of myself. I know what he is, now it's time to see what others can do for me I guess.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-05-2012 11:28 PM
davecat

Dozer sure is

happy. But in the day time when Angel goes for a walk and Dozer goes next he cries like a pup till its his turn. Had him out after coon and trying to get him in shape after the long winter for him. The weekend after Red days he will be shown by us non showing guys. If he is in better shape he will be hunted also.If not then the next time. Have to hunt Chief also and Ciscoe sometime down the road. You would like Ciscoe, he is very tall and super fast. Not a heavy boned dog but built for speed. You would really like Chief and he doesnt mess around peeing on things before hunting. He is gone in a flash. Switched meds and doing 100% better now. See you at Nat. Red days and it will one of the few weekends someone wont be recuping from the hospital. Take care and I hope your feeling a little better.

Old Post 06-07-2012 01:07 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Did some picture taking, of the Daisy x Harry pups.

This is how not to show a dog. This was where I started with Dan yesterday.

He got to doing better though.

I sure like this guy. He just reminds me more and more of the Old Dan hound I had but he should be just as good or better in the hunts than he is normally. Old Dan went against the likes of GrNtCh Timber Knockin Tex and ACHA World Hunt Champion, Won the Whole Thing, NtCh Timber Choppin Dan but Old Dan just wasn't as good of a hound in a hunt. That was typical from the sires side though. This Dan has a pile of Big competition hounds in his PED. He should be able to straight tear up the hunts!

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 06-07-2012 at 09:19 PM

Old Post 06-07-2012 09:14 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Here's one of the Daisy x Harry pups I sold literally a few days ago.

I hadn't done a thing with this pup other than to handle him and let him run around the farm. Looks good Dewayne! I know you'll put the time in him.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-08-2012 11:12 PM
riproarinkennel
Banned

Re: Here's one of the Daisy x Harry pups I sold literally a few days ago.

quote:
Originally posted by thecoondawg76
Looks good Dewayne! I know you'll put the time in him.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES 'EM !!!

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

http://www.myspace.com/janetandbarrymorris

Old Post 06-08-2012 11:24 PM
riproarinkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for riproarinkennel Click here to Send riproarinkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email riproarinkennel Find more posts by riproarinkennel Add riproarinkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Here's one of the Daisy x Harry pups I sold literally a few days ago.

quote:
Originally posted by riproarinkennel

THAT'S WHAT MAKES 'EM !!!

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

You got that right. Especially, when they are young. I've got one now that I'm going to have to put alot of extra time into now becuase it hadn't seen really what was going on and was just going by natural instinct, doing it all. This is the first young hound that I wasn't able to show what was going on before it set around. Wasn't really anything I could do about it but it is what it is. Not going to let that happen again.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-09-2012 04:12 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

This is funny.

They've got a post over on the main coonhound page about who's producing the loudest pups. Not a thing on there can touch the pups that Daisy and especially Dozer are throwing. All these Walkers guys blowing about how loud they are and they can't keep up with a Redbone.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-14-2012 06:34 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Nitro got in on a hot coon track last week. The dogs were about 300 yards away around a small lake in some rolling hills. He sounded like he was only 100 yards away. He does a little more every time out. If we could get some moisture I think he'll really start clicking.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 06-14-2012 08:05 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Nitro got in on a hot coon track last week. The dogs were about 300 yards away around a small lake in some rolling hills. He sounded like he was only 100 yards away. He does a little more every time out. If we could get some moisture I think he'll really start clicking.

Most of mine just kind of build each time out, now I have some that are a little inconsistent when they are young and they normally hit a spell where they slow down around a year or so and then it's back on again.
Once they put it together then they are there. You can hunt em a pile or very little and they'll look top-notch either way. Think you're right about the dry weather. I've bred them up to where they can get it done in the super dry weather like we have been having but they aren't super cold nosed. They make up for their nose in hunt drive in dry weather. This way you don't have em out there, what I call, blueticking for hours on end before they tree. Seems to work well in dry weather and real nice once there is any moisture. You'll be treeing a pile of coon while everyone else is trying to get there's to run that cold track down and tree.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-15-2012 08:22 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Well now Lady has found the cat

She found him, treed him up, I called her back to me, she went right back around trailed him up, where he had ran off, and treed him again. She was looking at me like it's in there. So I petted her up that time and put her in the pen.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 06-17-2012 07:12 AM
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Coon

Hey Steve I got a fella that's been catching some coons in his Feed barn let me know if you want one and I'll come pick one up. None have been to bad big. Think he said he had caught 12 do far and just has been relocating most away from his place but he would gladly send them to Blevins

Old Post 06-18-2012 08:21 PM
townsendhpd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for townsendhpd Click here to Send townsendhpd a Private Message Find more posts by townsendhpd Add townsendhpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote