UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Over 15 Years of My Fireball Line.
Pages (53): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Kitty x Cryo Joe pups

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2012 06:02 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Well I didn't get around to everyone yesterday.

I'll give the rest of you a call today.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-14-2012 05:36 PM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

about the call

if you would call this number, 1-989-879-2436 thanks! & i like that female with the collar at the very bottom very nice lookin pup lolbut there all def lookers

Last edited by fedakranger123 on 03-15-2012 at 03:56 AM

Old Post 03-14-2012 08:23 PM
fedakranger123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fedakranger123 Click here to Send fedakranger123 a Private Message Click Here to Email fedakranger123 Find more posts by fedakranger123 Add fedakranger123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Stinky evening, didn't feel like talking sorry fellas. :(

After teaching all day I went to church, drove the church van to pick up the kids and then helped out with the Wednesday day night lesson. I finally came back home to get things straightened out here and feed the pups. Then I went to take out the trash before calling everyone. Well my little farm dog that makes every step with me everyday around the farm; walking, driving the tractor, working he's always there was out with me putting the trash in the bin by the road and a truck drove by and hit him on accident. Blew out and crushed his whole back end. I had to run back to the house quick to get my pistol and put my little buddy down. He wasn't one of my high power hounds but he was my buddy. I'll call the rest of you tommorrow, I promise. I just couldn't stand to talk to anyone after loosing the little guy. Thanks for your patience, Steve

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-15-2012 05:46 AM
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

wow

im sorry to hear that steve..ida said it over the phone if ida read this then im sorry

Old Post 03-15-2012 08:46 PM
fedakranger123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fedakranger123 Click here to Send fedakranger123 a Private Message Click Here to Email fedakranger123 Find more posts by fedakranger123 Add fedakranger123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Byrd
UKC Forum Member

steve

Just wanted to say thanks for the pup Arkansas's Sidewinder Sam is adjusting very well . My 7 year old hasn't done him no harm as of yet and they are two peas in a pod . Thanks again and I'm glad to hear you made it home in one peace.

WELL BLENDED KENNELS

Greatly Missed

NTCH SHCH BWC's Coon Fetchin Gretchin (T-Rex X
Daisey)

My only goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks i am ! (Jeff Foxworthy)

Old Post 03-19-2012 03:34 AM
Chad Byrd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Byrd Click here to Send Chad Byrd a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Byrd Find more posts by Chad Byrd Add Chad Byrd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fedakranger123
UKC Forum Member

kitty female

so far shes doin real good friendly lil cuss thats fer sure ranger dosent know what to think of er lol havent figured out a reg. name yet but cassidy picked out ember lol thanks steve im more than happy so far!

Old Post 03-19-2012 04:11 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: steve

quote:
Originally posted by Chad Byrd
Just wanted to say thanks for the pup Arkansas's Sidewinder Sam is adjusting very well . My 7 year old hasn't done him no harm as of yet and they are two peas in a pod . Thanks again and I'm glad to hear you made it home in one peace.

Good hear it Chad. Everyone just keeps going on about what good acting pups these guys are. Alot of it is spending time with them and then again alot of it's genetics. When the pups can spend 8 hours plus in a crate and not poop or peep until you let them out there again it's not taught it's just them. Sure makes it nice when I travel all around that even as pups they aren't messing everything up.
Got a text from another guy that bought one from Kitty's that he said his had made friends with everybody and hadn't hardly took his nose off the ground from searching the whole evening. There again not taught they just love to hunt.
Good luck with Sidewinder Sam. You'll have to get a pic of his chest so everyone can see his sideways white streak.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-19-2012 10:03 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Arkansas Diamond Cutter

This the name I decided on for the pup. Steve he is adjusting real well to everything. He s even getting in the dog box a little easier and jumps rite out when ur ready for him to unload. Took him with the other pups Sunday evening for a walk in the timber. After he got all his playing out of the way started useing his nose and even worked a few sguirrel tracks we seen run up the trees. Put traps out trying to catch acoon toi work the pups on. Stve this pup dont know how loud he is yet. Its just a matter of time. Thanks again.

Old Post 03-20-2012 10:38 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Sounds Good Dale.

I tell ya really that whole litter sounded like grown dogs since they were young. I stopped off at the Redbone Sectional with him in Ill. and they thought he was what I was hunting. I was like nope he's just a young pup. They said and he sounds and looks like that. I was like yep.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-23-2012 05:48 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sounds Good Dale.

quote:
Originally posted by thecoondawg76
I tell ya really that whole litter sounded like grown dogs since they were young. I stopped off at the Redbone Sectional with him in Ill. and they thought he was what I was hunting. I was like nope he's just a young pup. They said and he sounds and looks like that. I was like yep.

P.S. I'll be back from Col. before long. I got alot of cool pictures from here and West Virginia I'll put on here.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-23-2012 05:59 AM
davecat

Another pic

of Kid Rock. I didnt know if you saw this one or not. He is much darker than the photo. I dont know why but the cameras never do justice to the dogs. Of course he is treed on a bear. He got so much darker that you wouldnt know him. He sure is a friendly guy and him and my little terrier play just like pups when they see each other. Also sent a email

Last edited by on 03-27-2012 at 07:26 PM

Old Post 03-27-2012 04:30 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Don't think I'd seen that one.

Sure is a shame about Bo. To bad that Bo x Daisy won't happen again on down the road. Glad I did my research and bred to him when I did a long time before he hit the reproducers list. I know what ya mean about the photos. At least you've had a camera. For so long about all I had was my sorry phone camera. Got a camera finally, now I've got the shots in my neck coming up in 2 days. Hopefully, I'll be back in the woods treeing coons and taking photos myself before long.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-28-2012 07:02 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Well got one round of shots yesterday.

They injected the joint below where they fused my neck together. Going back in 2 weeks to do the one above where they fused, didn't so them both this time like I was hoping. Doc said it would take about 2 weeks after each shot to know what it did. So I'll be looking at about a month to really know what kind of shape I'm in. Hopefully I'll be ready for Red Days.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-30-2012 01:58 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Steve

All the luck with the shoots, know how u`d like to get at it again. Will be pulling for ya.

Old Post 03-30-2012 06:36 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Injuries

Good to hear you got your shots. I'm finally out of a cast but still have to take it easy for another month can't take the risk of falling and hitting that Arm just yet. Maybe I'll be healed up enough to go hunting before the weather warms up to much and them shot wear off

Old Post 03-31-2012 03:34 AM
townsendhpd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for townsendhpd Click here to Send townsendhpd a Private Message Find more posts by townsendhpd Add townsendhpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Byrd
UKC Forum Member

Arkansas's Sidewinder Sam

Steve he has been staying in the house with us but will soon be out in the pen. He has started treeing the cats on the back of my chair . My wife says she can't take it much longer .

WELL BLENDED KENNELS

Greatly Missed

NTCH SHCH BWC's Coon Fetchin Gretchin (T-Rex X
Daisey)

My only goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks i am ! (Jeff Foxworthy)

Old Post 04-03-2012 06:45 AM
Chad Byrd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Byrd Click here to Send Chad Byrd a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Byrd Find more posts by Chad Byrd Add Chad Byrd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

West Virginia

quote:
Originally posted by thecoondawg76
P.S. I'll be back from Col. before long. I got alot of cool pictures from here and West Virginia I'll put on here.

Well I took a little detour thru West Virginia, off the interstate, to drop off a pup and was glad I did.
I think if I was to move out of Ark. that not only would Kentucky be in there but West Virginia would be now too. Boy was it nice.
Took these from out of my Subaru while driving.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-03-2012 05:59 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

OUt to Col.

This was in Tx on the way there at about 70 MPH.

Of course we had to stop off at the Big Tex resturaunt.

The light part is how thick the steak was. This made for two meals, boy is that sounding good again.

Then climbed thru the snow to get this shot.

Me and my dad went all over the place looking for wildlife and a place to trout fish. Didn't see a thing and my wife saw this in town.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-05-2012 03:15 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Then this happened. :(

Didn't get to fish or ski on even the bunny slope (since that is all I can do with my neck) becuase my wife threw away one contact and ate the other one on accident. Well apparently there was some kind of pollen out there I was allergic to and this happened after the first day. Only got to use my 5 day fishing liscense one time and didn't get to ski all all. Didn't make it back to church in time to lead singing either since my wife had to drive the whole way back home. The trip needless to say was not what I planned on it being.

I'm going back this summer though with plenty of contacts and my kayk for trout fishing once it's hitting in the 100's and more here.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-05-2012 03:22 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Steve

quote:
Originally posted by redpower
All the luck with the shoots, know how u`d like to get at it again. Will be pulling for ya.

Thanks Dale I'm hoping they'll get me fixed up enough where I can at least hunt some. Right now that's plain impossible. When I try to go the nerves get cut off going to my mouth and it locks up. For some reason when you can't even open your mouth to talk it's hard to teach school.
Good thing is this summer it won't make as much difference. If I can't talk then my wife might find that a welcome relief.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-06-2012 03:04 PM
davecat

Hope you

catch some trout. I have not caught one in 20 years.lol I still go while at bear camp every year and being the worlds unluckiest fisherman doesnt help. You should pack up your dogs and come to the cabin for a couple weeks and watch these dogs make these bear climb. We have plenty of boats for fishing and alot of trout streams for those who can catch them. My brother just bred his real good Plott female and should have some good dogs turn out. His female trees alot of bear by herself. Im not taking one because its the wrong color.lol All the pups were spoken for a year ago so thats a good thing. My Ciscoe IV who turned 13 months is really turning on the crank right now.It seemed like it was taking forever for him but that was just because we've had him hunting with us since last summer and I kept on forgetting how young he was. Now we have top red bear dogs and coon dogs again. The bear dogs are getting roaded again and will be in shape for bear season. Kid is doing fine and jumps on my lap everytime Im there and starts licking my face. He is so smart and such a good bear dog. Old Rock will be 14 and though he still wants to hunt he is retired. He sure is white in the face. The mushrooms are getting picked in the southern part of the state and thats a month early. Im going to check for morels this weekend but i dont think they are ready here yet. Turkey season starts soon but im going to skip this spring season. Take care and think about coming down for a week or so. Theres nothing but state forest surrounding the cabin and its pretty peacefull till the dogs wind a bear at nite. Take care of your neck there bud.

Old Post 04-06-2012 03:37 PM
davecat

I thought

I would let you know how Queen is doing. She has run quite a ways with the other dogs on bear. She handles great and they wont let me hunt her on coon which would have helped her out alot. She is at my niece and nephews house and they have 2 kids who love her alot.lol I think this year she will finish out. Its always tougher for a dog who hasnt been messed with at all to catch on. I did have her and my 2 pups on bear last summer and they took the track across a big block until it hit a dusty road and they had trouble so I picked them up. Hopefully she will turn the corner this summer. Take care

Old Post 04-07-2012 07:05 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: I thought

quote:
Originally posted by davecat
I would let you know how Queen is doing. She has run quite a ways with the other dogs on bear. She handles great and they wont let me hunt her on coon which would have helped her out alot. She is at my niece and nephews house and they have 2 kids who love her alot.lol I think this year she will finish out. Its always tougher for a dog who hasnt been messed with at all to catch on. I did have her and my 2 pups on bear last summer and they took the track across a big block until it hit a dusty road and they had trouble so I picked them up. Hopefully she will turn the corner this summer. Take care

Well since I got her for free I figured it'd be worth a shot. She seemed to have enough sense to figure things out and has a super nice PED. From when I had her I really think a pile of human interaction will help her. She's been worked with by several at this point but from what Bill Lash told me several of that litter started kind of late but then came on nice. She seemed to be heading in that direction when I had her. She just led so bad she was tearing me up. Hopefully, she'll square things away this year and join in like the rest.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-08-2012 04:01 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Arkansas's Sidewinder Sam

quote:
Originally posted by Chad Byrd
Steve he has been staying in the house with us but will soon be out in the pen. He has started treeing the cats on the back of my chair . My wife says she can't take it much longer .

Good to talk with ya this evening Chad. You get Ol Sam lined out and try to get him to pull off a tree. There a reason I've turned loose before and had all 4 hounds treed on different trees with coon in them at the same time. They don't mind if someone is after the same thing as them but they are deteremined and are only worried about what they've got on thier minds at the time. Get that channeled and then you've got something with no quit, no reverse and something that is going to get hooked and stay.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-08-2012 04:07 AM