UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > preperations for survival
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

preperations for survival

are you prepared for a disaster? i know, most people are too busy busting their backside and struggling to make it to payday. still, there is always some things that can be done to prepare. i have a generator, 30 gal. of gasoline, coleman cookstove and fuel, coleman lantern with extra mantles and fuel, 2 tarps, masking tape, roll of plastic sheeting, rubber gloves, propane gas tanks and heater, stored water, ammunition. i keep thinking about stock pilling food but i'm not there yet. all of us have seen what happens at the grocery store when a storm comes. everything is gone. we need to prepare to be self sufficient for 1 day, 1 week and a month and beyound. at 64 i'm having trouble justifying prepareing for "beyound". how about you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2013 12:27 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bales61
UKC Forum Member

Prepping

This is just my opinion, but I believe your knowledge and skill set is much more important than having a buttload of money and buying everything you can imagine when it comes to prepping. I'm speaking mostly about the tv show most of those people have all the tools and no knowledge of the outdoors, or much common sense at all. I do have water and ammo stockpiled, but dont stockpile food because I live in a very remote area and can go out side and kill whatever I need to eat on any given day. Having knowledge of how to live off the land is much more important than having the latest and greatest prepping gear.

Old Post 01-11-2013 05:03 PM
Bales61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bales61 Click here to Send Bales61 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bales61 Find more posts by Bales61 Add Bales61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

knowing how to live off the land is very important. those skills also apply to other areas too. but, can you find antibiotics in the woods, or salt for curing, bleach for purifying water, things to maintain your teeth, bandages, needles for sewing. how about communitcation, a radio of somekind would be very important.
i recall growing up in alabama in the 50s. i lived in the middle of no where and i never saw a deer. they were hunted gone. if there is a food shortage, all game would be killed fast. when you consider how many people there are living in the cities and hunters selling brush meat.

Old Post 01-11-2013 07:35 PM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT AS "PREPLANNING" BUT, WE RAISE AND BUTCHER OUR OWN BEEF, RAISE AND CAN OUR VEGETABLES, MAKE OUR TOMATO SAUCES AND VEGETABLE SOUPS. YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH THIS SAVES ON VACATIONS. OUR CELLAR IS ALWAYS STOCKED!! HOW LONG IT'D LAST, I DON'T KNOW? HOW LONG WOULD IT NEED TO LAST???

Old Post 01-12-2013 06:18 PM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

brushrun, all those things you do are exactly what so many people must learn to do. when the shtf, it will be too late to learn and as a result many will starve. how long, no one knows. i think one must think in terms of a brief disruption, such as a huricane, when everyone knows that power will be on in a few days, a longer period that we know power will be restored but we don't know when, maybe a few weeks. and then a long period in which we will be forced to survive on our own and little hope of a return to normal. months or years.

Old Post 01-12-2013 08:51 PM
casey brown
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by croatankid
brushrun, all those things you do are exactly what so many people must learn to do. when the shtf, it will be too late to learn and as a result many will starve. how long, no one knows. i think one must think in terms of a brief disruption, such as a huricane, when everyone knows that power will be on in a few days, a longer period that we know power will be restored but we don't know when, maybe a few weeks. and then a long period in which we will be forced to survive on our own and little hope of a return to normal. months or years.

How does someone learn how to do all this (canning, butchering, etc). I know most of ya'll probably learned from your families, but if you know any books i could get ahold of to help I would sure like to learn.

Old Post 01-12-2013 09:25 PM
casey brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for casey brown Click here to Send casey brown a Private Message Click Here to Email casey brown Find more posts by casey brown Add casey brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

just do a search for diy canning, gardening, etc. canning is great for the long term but freezing is good for short and intermediate periods if you have a freezer, generator and a stockpile of gas.
you can also consider dehydration or drying of foods, e.g., dried beans though it would be more practical to buy them.

Old Post 01-12-2013 09:35 PM
MTCoonHunter
UKC Forum Member

Peanut butter. High protein, high fat and lots of calories in small portions, which makes it easier to store because it takes up less space but still has a high level of nutrition. You just have to keep track of expiration dates and rotate your stock as needed.

Old Post 01-13-2013 05:46 PM
MTCoonHunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTCoonHunter Click here to Send MTCoonHunter a Private Message Click Here to Email MTCoonHunter Find more posts by MTCoonHunter Add MTCoonHunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

YOUR RIGHT, WE LEARNED FROM OUR IN-LAWS, WHO LEARNED FROM THEIR PARENTS. I KNOW AROUND HERE, THE VO-AG CLASSES/FFA TEACH A MEAT CUTTING CLASS IN SCHOOL. MIGHT CHECK THERE . I'D ALSO CHECK AT TRACTOR SUPPLY, LOCAL CO-OP, FEED STORES, ETC. THEY HAVE CANNERS,CANNING SUPPLIES, BOOKS ON CANNING. INTERNET OUGHT TO HAVE INFO, ALSO. PLANTING TIMES VERY FROM LOCATIONS TO LOCATIONS. MEANING WHERE YOU LIVE, WILL DICTATE WHEN YOU PLANT YOUR VEGETABLES. WE BUTCHER OUR BEEFS IN THE FALL ALONG WITH USUALLY ONE HOG. A COUPLE OF REASONS, 1. THE BEEF IS BETTER DRAINED OUT BETTER IF YOU LET THEM HANG, IN A PROTECTED AREA, BEFORE PUTTING THEM IN A COOLER FOR @10 DAYS. 2. THE BEEF IS EASIER TO CUT UP AFTER CHILLING FOR THE AFORE MENTIONED TIME. SOME LIKE MORE CHILLING TIME, IT'S ALL PREFERENCE. THE HOG SAME THING. THERE ARE PLACES THAT DO CUSTOM BUTCHERING, SOME YOU CAN TAKE THE ANIMAL TO THEM ALIVE, SOME WANT THEM AFTER THEY'VE CHILLED, SOME PROVIDE COOLERS AND CUT THEM UP AT THEIR LEISURE. WE USE A PLACE THAT CUTS,WRAPS AND FREEZES THE MEAT. VEGETABLES ARE A DIFFERENT ITEM ALL TOGETHER IN OUR AREA, AS PEAS HAVE TO BE PLANTED WHEN IT'S STILL COOL, LETTUCE IS EARLY ALSO. WE PLANT POTATOES ON GOOD FRIDAY AND PLOW THEM OUT AFTER LABOR DAY. SWEET CORN IS PLANTED IN EARLY MAY AFTER THE GROUND HAS WARMED UP. THIS IS WHEN WE PUT OUR TOMATO PLANTS OUT, AFTER YOUR SURE THE FROSTS ARE OVER, IF NOT YOU'VE GOT TO COVER THEM. FROST WONT HURT THE POTATOES,THOUGH. MOST SWEET CORN TAKES ABOUT 85 TO 90 DAYS TO MATURE. WE FREEZE SOME CORN ON THE COB, AFTER BOILING IT, THEN WE COOL IT IN THE SINK WITH COLD WATER SO WE CAN HANDLE IT, THEN PUT IT IN FREEZER BAGS. THE REST WE WORK UP, BOILING, THEN COOLING, THEN WE CUT THE CORN OFF THE COB, THEN WE CAN IT. AFTER WE'VE TIRED OF EATING THE NUBBINS, AND BEFORE THE CORN GETS TOO HARD, WE PICK THE PATCH CLEAN, WORK IT UP, WITH THE OTHER VEGETABLES FROM THE GARDEN, AND MAKE UP VEGETABLE SOUP, HOMEMADE IS DELICIOUS!!! WE ALSO MAKE TOMATO SAUCE, TOMATO JUICE, AND USE THE REST IN THE SOUP. WE ALSO PLANT PEPPERS, HOT AND GREEN, WE USE THEM THE SOUP, WE CAN THE HOT PEPPERS WITH HOT DOGS. OUT OF THIS WORLD, JUST RIGHT FOR HUNTING MUNCHIES. I ALMOST FORGOT, WE MAKE A MUSTARD RELISH OUT OF THE PEPPERS , YOU NEVER ATE ANYTHING BETTER ON HAM SANDWICH!! AND ONE BIG THING I FAILED TO MENTION WAS YOU HAVE TO RUN A ROTOTILLER BETWEEN THE ROWS TO LOOSEN THE GROUND, THEN YOU HAVE TO HOE THE GARDEN, TO CUT THE WEEDS OUT. IT'S ALOT OF WORK, BUT WHEN THE SNOWS A BLOWIN' THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN A BOWL OF HOME MADE VEGETABLE SOUP WITH A HAM SANDWICH.

Old Post 01-13-2013 10:20 PM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

brushrun, you're ready for when the shtf. what you know can't be learned from a book but from generations of experience. i too grew up on a farm but it was in alabama. what i learned there will help here in nc but it won't work well.

Old Post 01-14-2013 02:26 AM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

the best book i've came across is readers digests" back to basics" covers alot but is not a cheap book amazon new 55.34 it is the how to book and yes i have one

Old Post 01-14-2013 04:17 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

WE LIVE IN A SMALL RURAL TOWN. THERE MIGHT BE 300 PEOPLE ALTOGETHER AND YOU'D HAVE TO GO PROBABLY TEN MILES EITHER DIRECTION TO GET THAT MANY, PROBABLY HAVE GO OUT THE RIDGES AND COUNT EVERYONE ON THE RIDGES TO GET THAT MANY ALSO, MY WIFE SAID THERE MIGHT BE 250 PEOPLE IN READER, I GUESS I WAS TRYING NOT TO SOUND LIKE TOO MUCH OF A HICK. MY WIFE AND I ARE BOTH IN OUR MID-60'S. MY WIFE'S MOTHER IS 85 AND SHE HAS ALL THE RECIPES FOR ANYTHING EDIBLE BY MAN. SHE MAKES THE BEST PIES IN THE AREA. WHENEVER WE HAVE A FUND RAISER IN THE AREA, WE ALL CONTRIBUTE. SHE MAKES PIES, AND THEY GO QUICK, MY WIFE MAKES HOMEMADE NOODLES, MY DAUGHTER MAKES THE MASHED POTATOES. IF THEY WANT, WE SUPPLY THE MEAT ALSO. SHE HAS THE AMONTS NEEDED TO FEED UP TO 300 PEOPLE IN 100 PEOPLE INCREMENTS. SO NOTHING TOO BIG. MY MOTHER-IN-LAW WAS ONE OF 13 BIOLOGICAL CHILDDREN, PLUS HER MOM AND DAD RAISED 6 GRANDKIDS RIGHT ALONG WITH THEIRS. BACK THEN TIMES WERE HARD AND SOME NEEDED HELP. THEIR MOTTO WAS ALWAYS GOT ROOM.HER DAD WAS A BLACKSMITH BY TRADE AND HER MOTHER TENDED TO THE NEEDS OF EVERYBODY ELSE. HER FAMILY OF BROS. AND SISTERS ARE ALL GONE BUT HER AND HER BROTHER. WE HAVE A REUNION/ FOURTH OF JULY PICNIC AND THERE'S USUALLY @140 SOME RELATIVES ATTENDING. THE ONLY FAMILY THERE WHO IS NOT RELATED IS THE PREACHER AND HIS FAMILY. MY MOTHER-IN-LAWS FAMILY GAVE THE LAND FOR THE CHURCH TO BE BUILT YEARS AGO. AND YOU TALK ABOUT A "GUT STRETCHIN'."WHEW". WE HAVE WATER SLIDES FOR THE KIDDIES, SLIDING DOWN THE BANK ON PLASTIC,WE FILL A WATER TANK UP AND PUMP IT OUT ONTO THE PLASTIC, KIDS LOVE IT, AND RUNNING BACK UP THE BANK, TAKES THE GRUMPYNESS OUT OF THEM. WE HAVE BASKETBALL, HORSESHOE PITCHING, AND VOLLEYBALL GAMES. I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME IN THE SWING IN THE GAZEBO, AS I DON'T DO GAMES ANYMORE. WE'RE PREDOMINANTLY A FORD FAMILY, MIGHT BE A CHEVY OR GMC STRUNG AROUND THE MEADOW BUT NO FORIEGN AUTOS. WHEN IT GETS DARK, WE COME UP THE HOLLER TO OUR PLACE AND SET OFF @500 DOLLARS WORTH OF FIREWORKS. THE KIDS LOVE TO GO TO MAMAW'S OR AUNT CAROL'S. I'D BETTER SHUT UP, THIS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A NOVEL, BUT I'M PROUD OF MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND I'M PROUD OF MY FAMILY!! WE CAN SURVIVE!!

Old Post 01-14-2013 05:00 AM
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

i doubt you can imagine the number of people that would envy your life. you are very well blessed.

Old Post 01-14-2013 06:13 PM
brushrunretiree
Banned

YES, WE ARE BLESSED, BEYOND THE KNOWLEDGE, BUT BY OUR FAITH, FAMILY AND FRIENDS! HA,HA, ONE YEAR WE COULDN'T ALIGN SCHEDULES TO CUT A BEEF. HE WAS A REAL NICE HEREFORD/LIMOSINE{????} CROSS. I SAID, HOW YOU WANT IT DONE? MY WIFE SAID, IT DOESN'T MATTER, IT'LL ALL BE EATEN. WELL, I THOUGHT WE EAT ALOT OF HAMBURGER, SO I GROUND THE WHOLE BEEF INTO HAMBURGER. I WAS PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF. WELL, WHEN MY WIFE WENT TO THE FREEZER, A FEW DAYS LATER, SHE CAME BACK IN, I COULD TELL SOMETHING WAS ON HER MIND, SHE ASKS ME WHERE ARE THE ROASTS? I SAID I DIDN'T CUT ANY OUT. WELL, SHE SAID, WHERE ARE THE STEAKS? SAME ANSWER, I DIDN;T CUT ANY OUT. SHE SAID, WITH A TELLTALE VOICE, WHAT DID YOU DO?? I CUT IT ALL INTO HAMBURGER! YOU WHAT? YEP, CUT IT ALL INTO HAMBURGER. SHE SAID, THAT'S THE LAST TIME YOU;LL DO THE CUTTING BY YOURSELF!! NOW, THAT OUR GRANDSON IS IN VO-AG/FFA, WE GET THE SCHOOL CUT AND WRAP THE BEEF. IT REALLY FREES UP SOME TIME , TO JUST PICK IT UP AND TRANSFER IT INTO THE FREEZER. BY THE WAY, WE ALSO HAVE A PORTABLE GENERATOR, IN CASE WE HAVE A POWER OUTAGE. OUR SON-IN-LAW HAS A TRUCKING AND EXCAVATING BUSINESS, SO FUEL IS NEVER AN ISSUE. THIS PAST JUNE OUR ELECTRIC WAS OFF FOR EIGHT DAYS, YOU'D NEVER KNOW IT HERE THOUGH.

Old Post 01-15-2013 04:44 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Btt

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-09-2017 12:28 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

After watching on the news thousands of people being completely unprepared for hurricanes headed at them I thought it was a good time to bring this one to the top. It is not like Texas and Florida just all of a sudden showed up on a coastline. Though most of us don't live in a hurricane zone it is a good idea to keep some things together in case the unexpected ever happens to you. Here we have been without power multiple times from tornadoes and ice storms in our area.
To the ladies out there or husbands with ladies, a reminder to have an emergency bag in your car. We are the worst at leaving home in impractical attire and you never know when an accident or the unexpected may happen. The short list keep a pair of comfortable shoes for walking and socks, pants and jacket. Water and a few snacks along with a small first aid kit at a minimum.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-12-2017 04:25 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

Everyone should be prepared. That's what we're taught in the boy scouts. But I'm hardly prepared. I have a generator, power cords, gas, light, and other things but I haven't seriously looked to make sure every things works well and I don't have extra food. There is a lot one needs to have to be prepared. You can have 9 of 10 things but if you don't have the 10th, you could be in trouble.

Old Post 09-13-2017 05:18 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

IMO they had ample warning. I understand the people that were confined had NO choice. Having 8 people die in a nursing home from heat. UNACCEPTABLE.

Old Post 09-14-2017 01:55 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

I agree. Anyone living in a hurricane zone must make preparations throughout the year. But there are many people who do not prepare for a flat tire and their car gas tank stays on empty. If society would let them suffer their decisions, they might become more self reliant. I build a barn in my back yard and I made it very hurricane resistant.

Old Post 09-14-2017 03:47 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I was actually just doing a search to pull my gardening thread back up and this one was right below it and a good time to bring it back to the top.
Many of our parents and nearly all of our grandparents lived in a way of preparation. They grew what the ate and ate what they grew. The pantry and cellar were filled in preparation for winter. They had farm animals for producing and for eating.
Currently we have a world in a panic because we no longer rely upon ourselves for self sustaining as from prehistoric times until a not so distant past. Good times have us spoiled.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-15-2020 02:49 AM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Most of us are Christians , so lets see , what the Good book says , lots of examples come to mind , # Noah , then Joseph and Pharaoh's dreams and lots more , your faith should be in God , but we should all be good stewards in all things.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-15-2020 03:32 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness... When the big disaster comes, I will just GOOGLE "what to do when a disaster strikes". I am sure that there will be plenty of videos on YouTube.

Old Post 03-15-2020 02:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Ole Hank Jr. was right , we can and will survive. Just everyone breath , relax etc.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-15-2020 06:25 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness... When the big disaster comes, I will just GOOGLE "what to do when a disaster strikes". I am sure that there will be plenty of videos on YouTube.

Put on your toilet paper mask first.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-15-2020 07:57 PM
benderb4
Banned

[quote]Chuck Allen
Most of us are Christians , so lets see , what the Good book says , lots of examples come to mind , # Noah , then Joseph and Pharaoh's dreams and lots more , your faith should be in God , but we should all be good stewards in all things.
[quote]

America---God shed his grace on thee.
I am not a bible thumper .Cant help but think about it though.
Remember what happened to God's people when they started turning their backs on him.
All you gotta do his watch the 10 commandments.
This country of fools led by dirty RATS turning their backs and condoning LGQBT are dooming us.
No survival gear will save us .

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 03-16-2020 at 05:02 AM

Old Post 03-16-2020 04:57 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote