UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 83 84 [85] 86 87 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2020 04:23 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Deuteronomy 6: 6-7

These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-06-2020 12:41 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 25:1

Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-06-2020 07:41 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-07-2020 04:02 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

John 3:1 NIV

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!

Old Post 03-10-2020 03:34 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Brad
Praying all is good with you, notice you haven't post in a few days? JesseJ

Old Post 03-10-2020 03:40 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the posts and the prayer JesseJ, All is well, Brother!

1 Peter 3:15

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect....

JESUS CHRIST is MY reason for the HOPE that I have! AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 03-10-2020 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 03-10-2020 04:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-11-2020 01:02 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-13-2020 08:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Peter 1:5-8

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-14-2020 04:22 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Acts 4:10,12

“Then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-15-2020 03:17 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 23:1-3

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Surely, he shall safeguard me all the days of my life, even unto the end of the Earth. AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-17-2020 07:02 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

BROTHER BRAD

Out of all Bible verses that's the one that cross my thoughts yesterday. Pray all is good there! Also a Brother in Christ. JesseJ

Old Post 03-18-2020 12:14 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Galatians 5:22-23 NIV

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-19-2020 02:34 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 2:2-3

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-20-2020 03:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 17:7-8

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

I SHALL remain rooted in JESUS CHRIST our LORD!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-21-2020 10:52 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 6:10-11

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-22-2020 06:32 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:12

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-23-2020 11:08 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-24-2020 04:06 PM
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Re: Romans 6:23

quote:
Originally posted by BRAD E. ISAACS
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

AMEN Brad

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 03-25-2020 12:25 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-25-2020 02:20 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 62:7

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

I BELIEVE, therefore I shall not tremble in the presence of evil for I am protected with the full armor of GOD! I shall not be moved!

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-27-2020 04:02 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Corinthians 5:21

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Thank you, GOD!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-29-2020 06:44 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Be blessed today! God is listening.....

"I shall not be afraid for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me"....My trust is in you, Lord!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 03-29-2020 at 06:47 PM

Old Post 03-29-2020 06:44 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 53:3-4

He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.

Thank you JESUS!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-30-2020 02:38 PM