UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 659 660 [661] 662 663 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

yea takein care of my grass and dad's is about to much for me to do in a day im sittin here eatin tater chips with dip drinkin a cold bud light

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2020 02:51 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Rode with a friend today. My horse got pretty darn close to a rattlesnake. Just as he spun around (thankfully, I stayed on) I thought I heard it. But as soon as he got away from it it quit so we weren't sure what spooked him. My friend thought maybe he spooked at a big rock about 30' off the trail, but I was pretty sure he didn't. I tried to get him to go forward again and he spun around again, but that time, it must have been getting mad and it rattled longer so we knew what he was spooking at. The 3rd time's a charm, we got around it, but Jericho was pretty nervous the rest of the ride. We could see it's rattle sticking up out of the grass a couple of feet from the trail, but when we passed it, it's head was almost on the trail.

Last edited by Rex Ridge on 05-25-2020 at 03:58 PM

Old Post 05-25-2020 05:20 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

moronin folk's hope everybody has a good day have to fiish dad's gras up weedeat everything already 65 here gonna be a hot day even hotter tommoro lot of horses are scared of them snakes

Old Post 05-25-2020 01:07 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Lots of horses are afraid of snakes and other things that move on the trail.....lol have a good holiday and stay safe!

Old Post 05-25-2020 02:59 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It's 86 warm ones right now.

Old Post 05-25-2020 11:51 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Mornin everybody 71° & just right 👍👌

Old Post 05-26-2020 01:26 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

another warm day ahead...

Old Post 05-26-2020 03:51 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

hit the big 90 here today got pretty warm in the warehouse

Old Post 05-27-2020 01:26 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Oo we 90 in the warehouse I'll bet it was warm I think it hit 82 but a cool front came in & it went down to 79 its 66 now & plum nice .... sure beats that winter weather any day.

Old Post 05-27-2020 12:03 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

might be getting some rain tonight.

Old Post 05-27-2020 02:05 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Oo we 90 in the warehouse I'll bet it was warm I think it hit 82 but a cool front came in & it went down to 79 its 66 now & plum nice .... sure beats that winter weather any day.
yep was pretty warm they got some big fans over head but don't do nothing but blow hot air it only got 85 today we got rain comein in about 2 am in the moronin they say

Old Post 05-28-2020 01:43 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Recycled heat when its already hot ain't my idea of a good time neither,68 & showerin here.

Old Post 05-28-2020 11:56 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

By danged its nice out today 80° & nice cool breeze.

Old Post 05-29-2020 08:33 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

seemed pretty warm mowing the yard..

Old Post 05-29-2020 10:12 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

it was 77 last i look today had 3 god rains move through cool down to 75 at the moment gonna kick back the rest of the evenin sittin here eatin a sub with a nice cold budlight

Old Post 05-29-2020 11:41 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Its chilly here this mornin with 53°.

Old Post 05-30-2020 11:47 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

60 here this moronin suppose to get 76 hopefuly it dry's out enough to mow grass had rain all evenin yesterday

Old Post 05-30-2020 01:41 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

weatherwise it could stay like this all summer ,it wouldn't bother me a bit....

Old Post 05-30-2020 05:57 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

it's 70 here at the moment it clouded up with a light wind eaarlier black clouds rollin around but no rain oh boy spent biggest part of the day mowin grass no weedeatin this evenin

Old Post 05-31-2020 12:57 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

moronin folk;s 51 and sunny think they better get these riot's undercontrol they have let them get way outa control i can see peaceful control but not all the destroying things

Old Post 05-31-2020 01:53 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

another nice day here.

Old Post 05-31-2020 04:44 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hillbilly56
moronin folk;s 51 and sunny think they better get these riot's undercontrol they have let them get way outa control i can see peaceful control but not all the destroying things [/QUOTEI agree 100% if Martin Luther King was still around I wonder what he'd think? It's only 56 this mornin nice but I like it warmer.

Old Post 06-01-2020 11:50 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

going to be a nice day,then get hot the rest of the week.

Old Post 06-01-2020 03:16 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
going to be a nice day,then get hot the rest of the week.
Yep I heard by Wednesday 90°

Old Post 06-01-2020 05:19 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

74 here at the moment callin for 87 here wensday

Old Post 06-01-2020 10:15 PM