UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Girls Hunt Too!
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Girls Hunt Too!

What do you all think about how much Sam has grown in the last 2 months? Everybody stay warm today!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2014 02:06 PM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Remind me tomorrow when I come home to get his papers out and I will work out the lineage and make that part of my signature for all my posts. that seems to be the thing to do and I sure want to fit in! lol Did you ever hear anything back from that guy who owned Sam's mom? He needs to get that straightened out so the pedigree will look prettier;-)

Old Post 01-07-2014 04:15 PM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christianna181
UKC Forum Member

What a beautiful dog you have there!

Happy hunting!

Old Post 01-08-2014 01:23 AM
Christianna181 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christianna181 Click here to Send Christianna181 a Private Message Find more posts by Christianna181 Add Christianna181 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Christi! (can I call you that?) I'm awful proud of him. Now if I could just get him to stand still on the bench I would be happy. Where can I see a picture of your dog at? Put a picture of your dog on this thread if you want to:-)

Old Post 01-08-2014 12:51 PM
VONK9
UKC Forum Member

Always nice to see a lady hunting also

COLD CREEK RAGIN SNOOP

Old Post 01-08-2014 02:23 PM
VONK9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VONK9 Click here to Send VONK9 a Private Message Find more posts by VONK9 Add VONK9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Sam is growing into a nice looking hound . And it is nice to see another female coonhunter .
Carl it took 3 yrs or so for the guys that owned Mafia's mom to finish her into grand night & she had been a nght champ w/ wins for a long time .
Good luck w/ Sam .
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-08-2014 05:07 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

good looking pup

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 01-08-2014 07:05 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

thanks guys:-) I hope Sam grows into a coon dog that will do it all then I will have the total package cuz he sure has the looks already:-)

Old Post 01-08-2014 07:09 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

I doubt anyone thinks they are talking to my dog. the only way to get rid of my screen name is to make a new account. I guess that's what i'll do

Old Post 01-08-2014 08:03 PM
Christianna181
UKC Forum Member

Yes of course you can call me that!!

This is a picture of "Slim"! He is one of the dogs I am rehabilitating so the picture is not that good! I got him for free and he is still a little underweight! I am working on treating the mange as we speak! Hopefully in a month or so I will be able to give you a better picture!

Old Post 01-09-2014 08:12 PM
Christianna181 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christianna181 Click here to Send Christianna181 a Private Message Find more posts by Christianna181 Add Christianna181 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christianna181
UKC Forum Member

I am not sure how to post a picture on here! If someone could please let me know I would really appreciate it!

Old Post 01-09-2014 08:15 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

posting photos

Christi, this is how I get pictures on here. go to www.photobucket.com and create an account for yourself. Upload the photo(s) that you want on there. Then go to your photobucket library and select the picture. Over on the right it will give you 3 ways to share the picture on another webpage. Select the bottom one it is a URL. Copy the URL link and paste it into the message area on here and it will put the photo in there. Hope this helps:-) It took me awhile to figure it out but it seems to work pretty well for posting pictures on here.
~Aneisa~
aka "InsaneSam" -the person, not the dog. LOL DAD

Old Post 01-10-2014 01:34 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

lol okay. I put 2 pictures of Sam on the other thread right below the one you put on it.

Old Post 01-10-2014 04:43 PM
Christianna181
UKC Forum Member

Here is a recent picture of "Slim" He moved pretty quick so I could not get a good picture yet lol!

I am currently still working on treating the mange he has - poor thing! but he is in good hands now and I look forward to posting a better (healthier) picture of him soon!!

Last edited by Christianna181 on 01-11-2014 at 03:14 AM

Old Post 01-11-2014 03:11 AM
t fox
UKC Forum Member

TEAM DOOZE

HEY INSANE SAM, I STOPPED BY TODAY AND LOOKED AT SAM , HES A NICE LOOKING RASCAL...........

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 01-11-2014 11:05 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longfork
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
I wrote the guy that owns Sams mother a letter did not have no phone number i think he lives in Clarksville Tennessee.

I kindly in my way you know how kind i can be told him to either get Sams mother in the hunts and make her a gr.nt.ch. or sale her to some one that would for he had no business holding up keeping Sam and his litter mates from being an all grand litter.

I am sure the other part will be taken care of before he is a year old.

I BET IT WAS A DELICATE LETTER.LOL.

BYE THE WAY,GOOD LOOKING HOUND.

Dan.

606-639-8439

Old Post 01-13-2014 02:26 PM
longfork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longfork Click here to Send longfork a Private Message Click Here to Email longfork Visit longfork's homepage! Find more posts by longfork Add longfork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

He's gonna be a great looking dog! I like how his whole head is mostly all black, it looks cool. It is so hard to get one to hold still long enough to get a good picture! For every one you see on here of my dog I bet I had to take at least 10 to get one halfway decent picture. :-)

Old Post 01-13-2014 02:57 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

that last message was for Christi, I got out of order somehow, sorry!

Old Post 01-13-2014 02:58 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Uncle if you came by to look at Sam why didn't you come say hi to us!? If it ever dries up any and we have a pretty weekend I will come look at your pups. I heard somebody paid a war price for a pup that is a mate to one of yours! We been taking Sam up Kenneth's holler you'll have to come with us next time. We gonna get Glen to let us ride his horses up thru there LOL

Old Post 01-13-2014 03:06 PM
t fox
UKC Forum Member

TEAM DOOZE

SOUNDS GOOD, YOU AND JR. CAN RIDE THE HORSES, LOL. STOP BY ANYTIME AND I WILL SHOW YOU TWO OF THE BEST YOUNG HOUNDS I HAVE EVER OWNED, I HAVE HIGH HOPE FOR THEM, BUT THEY ARE DOGS YOU NEVER NO , BUCKCREEK WILL IS THE HARDEST TREE DOG I HAVE EVER BEEN IN THE WOODS WITH EXCEPT SKIPPER, BUCKCREEK STROKE IS A SLOPPER SLINGING TREE DOG, I HAVE TO WEAR GLOVES TO GET HIM OFF THE TREE OR GET IT ALL OVER ME, GOING TO TRAIN THESE TWO LIKE JR. AND RONNIE DID MISSY AND HAMMAR......

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 01-13-2014 03:44 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Tommy Thats the only way to train them imo right by themselves with other dogs its run and play and about 10 useless trips to get the play out of them big percentage of the time you have a me too dog does everthing ,runs everthing and maybe tree everthing the would be pup trainer does imo it makes them a lot harder to become independent if they been trained with another dog.

Aneisa and i have got us a bunch of feeder buckets fixed up and ready to go buying corn this coming weekend and we going to have to carry a good ways to keep other hunters from finding them and killing the coons off.
I believe i could train a coon dog and never give it a coon.

Coon dogs are born not trained.IMO.

How often does a fox hound ever catch a fox and it never quits running them.
A deer running dog never catches a Deer but they very seldom ever quit running them until they are broke.

Rabbit hunters run Rabbits all summer long and never kill a Rabbit but i don't hear of none of their dogs to quit running Rabbits.lol.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 01-13-2014 04:08 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

Sam's Pedigree

For anyone who might be confused, this is my dog's pedigree, not mine LOL
These are PKC registration papers. All the dogs listed on this pedigree are all UKC Grand Night Champions except for Sam's mother, Lil Maggie. I plan on harassing her owner until he gets on board with the program so my dog can have an all-grand pedigree. I didn't even know Trackman was in the pedigree until we started studying it last night!

Old Post 01-14-2014 05:30 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

yea I saw that too after it was already posted. If i'd known I probably would have blacked it out. I don't think its good to put people's numbers on the internet without permission. sorry mr. fugate!

Old Post 01-16-2014 05:10 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Only thing wrong with that dog is he aint got no lockbox in him. Carl you need to get some box in those kennels to breed those males to. Then you might have something. Lol good lookin hound. Looks like hes gonna be a big`en

Old Post 01-17-2014 09:16 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad you all made it home safe. Yea we might want to wait on trapping that coon. Maybe it will fair up by the weekend. As far as Sam being big, I don't mind, I can still lead him with my pinkie if I want to lol

Old Post 01-22-2014 05:51 PM