UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Gr.Nt.Ch.Dohoney's Boone
Pages (76): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skinner
Banned

The Boonies

Well I see the Boone Groupies are still alive and kicken. LOL Whats been up guy's? Looks as though we are going to have to plan a all Boone-in-your-pedigree hunt for this fall. Who's game?
Talked to Mike yesterdee and I think he's gonna be a Okie this weekend. Anybody headed to Aurora?

Black Creek Treeing Walkers

If I had feelings, that might would have hurt.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2003 03:18 AM
Skinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skinner Click here to Send Skinner a Private Message Click Here to Email Skinner Visit Skinner's homepage! Find more posts by Skinner Add Skinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE FREEMAN JR
UKC Forum Member

I'M GAME AFTER THE SUPER STAKES AND WORLD HUNT. FALL IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR TO HUNT AND I WOULD LIKE TO HUNT WITH OTHER BOONE DOGS AND MAYBE TALK 1 OF YOU GUYS WITH GOOD FEMALES INTO BREEDING TO STORM.

Last edited by DAVE FREEMAN JR on 07-23-2003 at 01:13 PM

Old Post 07-23-2003 08:07 AM
DAVE FREEMAN JR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE FREEMAN JR Click here to Send DAVE FREEMAN JR a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE FREEMAN JR Find more posts by DAVE FREEMAN JR Add DAVE FREEMAN JR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

Skinner...

I would be game for an all Boone hunt... that sounds like it would be alot of fun. Mike called the other day and said he was coming to Darryle's down at Tahlequah. He is bringing us 2 females off of his old Tom Horn dog. They are good looking rascals too. Better than that they are bred to Fiddler. lol Man are we gonna be busy with pups this year. Hope all is well in The Great State of Tennessee. How is Highball doing?

Dave, I know of two that have finished out grnitech since March off of Thunder and a couple to Nitech. One grand is out of Wisconsin and the other in Kentucky. I think Thunder has a pup in the top twenty walker males in PKC, too if I am not mistaken.

Dual Grand Crazy Mtn Midnite Frost
Cash Creek Big Holler Mojo(Mo)
Sippin' Wild Wine
Cash Creek Wild Bill Hickok(Hick)
Cash Creek Calamity Jane(Janie)

Last edited by Walkerfied on 07-23-2003 at 01:29 PM

Old Post 07-23-2003 01:25 PM
Walkerfied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerfied Click here to Send Walkerfied a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerfied Find more posts by Walkerfied Add Walkerfied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Dave stay away from that Faith female.....LOL I thought I had saved her ped but I can't fidn it if I did.I've had all sizes with this line of dogs.Both of my Jet females are smaller built dogs but most of my pups from them and Lobo tend to be bigger.In hunting shape Lobo runs around 65 to 70 lbs. right now he is alot like one of his owners......Fat and out of shape.Just don't tell Mike I called him fat.

Old Post 07-23-2003 05:46 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE FREEMAN JR
UKC Forum Member

HOBO I'LL TRY AND STAY AWAY FROM FAITH I'M ALMOST DOG POOR NOW. GOT 3 ON THE PLACE AND 1 THAT I AM PARTNER'S WITH A BUDDY ON. DON'T REALLY NEED ANOTHER 1 BUT CAN'T RESIST A NICE PROSPECT. I'VE BEEN HUNTING A YOUNG FEMALE I RAISED OUT OF GUNSLINGER AND MY SACKETT JR. FEMALE THE LAST 2 NIGHTS IN THE CORN AND MAN SHE ACTS NICE. GOT THAT LIPPER KIND OF MOUTH AND SUPER FAST ON THE GROUND.
CLINT I JUST CHECKED MY MAIL AND FAITH'S PED. CAME THROUGH. SHE'S LINEBRED BOONE AND SHOULD THROW SOME NICE PUPS.

Last edited by DAVE FREEMAN JR on 07-24-2003 at 12:21 AM

Old Post 07-23-2003 11:50 PM
DAVE FREEMAN JR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE FREEMAN JR Click here to Send DAVE FREEMAN JR a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE FREEMAN JR Find more posts by DAVE FREEMAN JR Add DAVE FREEMAN JR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Hey Walkerfied did Mike make it there with those females? Speaking of Tom Horn did you ever get to hunt with him? Man could that dog work a cold track and get treed.

Old Post 07-26-2003 01:02 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

HOBO

Hey man whats goin on? Mike made it to Darrel's house and he brought both females. They are both bred to Fiddler too. Jane finally whelped yesterday and she had five pups. 3 blanket backed, 1 saddle backed and 1 open spotted pup. Last count had 1 male and 1 female w/blanket back and the open pup was a male. I never did get to hunt with Tom though everyone tells me the same thing about him, and that was he was a Coon dog. As soon as I get some pics of these pups I will email them to you.

UPDATE HOBO....she had 4 males and 1 female. They are healthy and pretty good size pups.

Sippin' Wild Wine

Last edited by Walkerfied on 07-29-2003 at 01:14 PM

Old Post 07-28-2003 01:09 PM
Walkerfied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerfied Click here to Send Walkerfied a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerfied Find more posts by Walkerfied Add Walkerfied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Smith
Banned

I'm liking the Fiddler pup we got here . She took right to the cage coon and is easy to get along with . Fiddler may just be the next big thing.

Old Post 07-29-2003 01:41 AM
Justin Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Smith Click here to Send Justin Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Justin Smith Add Justin Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Walkerfide I have a 5 month old female pup that was suppose to go to a girl in Ny but she backed out.If you think you want her let me know I can bring her to Oaks with me.She is off Lobo and Jill.Jill is a littermate to my Sassy female.Here is a link to a short video clip of her barking at the fist caged coon she saw at 4 months old.

http://www.geocities.com/lobo_boone/startreed.mpg

Last edited by HOBO on 10-02-2003 at 03:16 PM

Old Post 07-29-2003 06:14 PM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

HOBO

Hey man, Can you send me some pics of this female? I cant get the vid clip to work. This pups mother is out of Southern Pines Jet right? I could pick her up at Oaks. What do you have to have for her? Email me as much info on her as you can and we will see what we can do. onthewoodkennels@yahoo.com

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 07-30-2003 04:16 PM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

Got your email......

thanks for the info on star HOBO. We ll definitely take a look at her, she is bred RIGHT. Nice looking gyp too.

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 07-31-2003 01:30 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Otter River Dolly

Dolly's sire is Lobo her dam was Dohoney's Molly.Molly was off Nite Heat and Moore's Dolly.

Last edited by HOBO on 08-11-2005 at 03:37 AM

Old Post 08-09-2003 04:46 PM
Skinner
Banned

Hey Walkerfied....congrats on the litter!!!!!!

Black Creek Treeing Walkers

If I had feelings, that might would have hurt.

Old Post 08-09-2003 07:06 PM
Skinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skinner Click here to Send Skinner a Private Message Click Here to Email Skinner Visit Skinner's homepage! Find more posts by Skinner Add Skinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Skinner...

Man are they growing. They opened their eyes Saturday and are up on all fours motivating pretty well. We are gonna move them outside here in the next few days and get ready for Flow, she is gonna whelp in 9 or 10 days. We have been booking quite a few pups out of her here the last week or so.

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 08-11-2003 01:28 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Walkerfide?

Do you have any pic's of them yet?

Old Post 08-12-2003 11:30 PM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

HOBO

I havent had the chance I have been in training all week. I will try to get some pics of them on here this weekend. If I can figure it out, lol. If not I will email them to you and you can post them on here for me. Talk to ya later.

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 08-15-2003 01:19 PM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

WE ARE DROPPING THE BALL...LOL

I had to go all the way back to page 8 to find this....lol....HOBO are ya getting ready for Oaks? What day and time will you be there? Jody how about you? Flow had her pups yesterday, 4 females and 1 male, all gorgeous blanket backed pups. We only have the male left for sale and not sure if we want to sell him lol. I can t wait to see how they turn out. Our lil gyp out of Fiddler that is the full sister to Flow, is really turning a crank and just turned 8 months old. Things are going well and will have two litters in the next couple of weeks out of Fiddler and Flows mama and her full sister Pepper(older litter). Janes pups are super nice and growing like weeds. Well i better get off here and will see ya'll at Oaks!!!

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 08-22-2003 04:11 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I've been trying to hunt every night getten ready for Oaks.I am suppose to leave next Tuesday after work headed that way.I'll be at the Fair grounds sometime Thursday not sure what time.
I hunted Boone and Star the other night and was able to drop them on a red hot track and they smoked the track,boone treed it and star gave a couple tree barks.She's looking really good for her age.

Old Post 08-22-2003 05:11 PM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

HOBO

I took some pics the other day when I got back from Oaks I am gonna email them to you. If you get a chance you can post them for me, since I am ignorant in the ways of posting pics on here. lol It looks like we are gonna have a few show up to the Boone hunt this fall. We are getting some interested folks. Should be great.
Pepper had her Fiddler pups yesterday she had seven. Gorgeous pups too. I havent sexed them yet but I will probably tonight or tomorrow. These pups are 4 times Boone. Pepper is a full sister to Dixie and I have pups out of both of them right now. HOBO you need to cross LOBO on a Fiddler gyp. Flow may be a good candidate....dont you think? I will send a pic of her to you also. I dont think you have seen her. I need to take some pics of her in the woods. I will when she gets dried up a little.

Sippin' Wild Wine

Last edited by Walkerfied on 09-04-2003 at 01:55 PM

Old Post 09-04-2003 01:49 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Can't cross him on what I don't have.I have been thinking about getting a female off Mike that is gonna be off of teh Roxie female and Fiddler.Send me the pic's when you get them and I'll see what I can do.

Old Post 09-04-2003 03:39 PM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

THEY ARE ALREADY THERE....

I sent the pics a couple of hours ago. I really liked LOBO. That is the first time I had actually seen him in person. I like his build and personality. He throws a ton of color too. The roxie cross should be outstanding, she is big as a barrell. I saw her up at Mikes sunday. She should have quite a few. We have tried to buy her a hundred times but to no avail. Mike says she is nice in the woods.
Had star out yet since Oaks? I wish I had room for her here... Well my last count is 11 wanting to participate in the All Boone Hunt so the list is growing...

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 09-04-2003 03:51 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I sold Star LATE Saturday night.She went to one of the guys from CC Chat from Iowa.I took Dolly back home Tuesday and picked up Jill and she looks like she's gonna have another big litter.the last time she had 12 I think and raised 10 of them.

Old Post 09-04-2003 04:58 PM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like youa re gonna be busy....

With pups just like me. lol How long did it take you to get to Oaks? I am trying to figure out how long of a drive I would have if we had the hunt at your place... I am figuring about 18 hours or so maybe longer. I may get on the map system on yahoo and see what it says. Glad you sold Star she will make someone a nice gyp. What does LOBO' s PAD look like right now. Thunders is going through the roof and I bet by the end of the year it will open some peoples eyes. Did you get the pics?

Sippin' Wild Wine

Old Post 09-04-2003 05:22 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

It took me around 8 1/2 hours to get home this trip.If you go to Mike's before you head this way it would take you around 10 hours to get to my place.Last time I checked Lobo had around 198 pups with 1 gr nt ch 2 nt ch and several gr ch's and ch's.I'm sure if this is wrong Tank will let me know.LOL Yes the I got the pic's I'll work on them when I get home.

PS: I forgot to comment on you liking Lobo's "personality" I wasn't gonna tell anyone BUT the only way I can get him to sleep all day like that is to pop him full of sleeping pills.

Last edited by HOBO on 09-05-2003 at 12:19 AM

Old Post 09-04-2003 08:52 PM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

lol...

LOBO wasnt a sleep when I was in there looking at him he was wanting some attention, I guess he needed another pill...lol Thanks for getting the pic up of Flow. For anyone wondering Flow is off GRNITECH Rock River Fiddler and Dohoneys Dixie, I have 6 pups off this same cross right now, 4m and 2f. What did you think of the Thunder pups? I have to take some more pics of Flow and Latches pups and pups off Fiddler. You cant tell much about them while they are in that dark brood box. lol

Sippin' Wild Wine

Last edited by Walkerfied on 09-05-2003 at 03:46 PM

Old Post 09-05-2003 01:07 PM