UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > New Rule On Scratched For Fighting Question
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
So how many dogs do you normally scratch a year for fighting?
i don't scratch many in most cases honesty if the handlers don't care I don't either. I have been scratched. I have seen some others scratched that deserved it as well as some that should have been scratched but wasn't.
I was on a 4 dog cast that 2 dogs got treed maybe a hundred yards away and for about 4 minutes the cast and 2 spectators sat there and listened to them 2 dogs fight. You could hear a pin drop the whole time from all of us. It wasn't my dog so I sure didn't care. Best part was they was fighting over a slick tree. LOL
Seems odd I have culled more pups for fighting than most have seen hunting in the hunts all over the country side. I have decided I'm done culling any more for that reason and will just pass them along because I am seeing value in them for the future even though there not for me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2019 12:09 AM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

So a mean dog is like Bigfoot , lockness monster , or a yeti nobody has ever seen one but just like to keep talking about it ?

Tar

Old Post 12-03-2019 12:49 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
So a mean dog is like Bigfoot , lockness monster , or a yeti nobody has ever seen one but just like to keep talking about it ?

Tar

Exactly. Seems everyone has first hand knowledge of "mean" dogs but can't tell you when or where. I do think it'd be in good intrest of ukc to hold some type of seminar or such on what classifies a mean dog. Face barking to me isn't a "mean" dog trait, just a dog that has no manners. But for the few dogs I've seen that were rough I wouldn't say were mean. Because rough and mean to me are 2 totally different things, maybe I'm wrong.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 12-03-2019 02:02 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Now that I've been enlightened I wonder why we ever had any mention in the rules of dogs fighting or attempting to fight. And if such a stupid rule was there, why did anybody propose changing it. Wouldn't it make as much sense to have a rule stating if a dog drives off in the judges truck he's scratched?

Old Post 12-03-2019 02:42 AM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pamjohnson
I don't feel this would be the correct way to score this situation. Nobody saw the aggressor. Farther more 1 dog is leashed which States now scratch.

I promise you this is how it’s done. Also it covers dogs In a dog box growling. Dogs being lead across the parking lot and walking right up in the face of another and them bristling up and growling. The dog that is on the leash CAN NOT BE SCRATCHED FOR FIGHTING!!!! It’s really not that freaking difficult to understand. You guys want to talk about rough dogs And cheaters and the MONEY GUYS only care about winning money well I’ll tell you what. Look at the PKC Nationals and World Hunt. Hunting Judges during the first round for years. HARDLY EVER A QUESTION!!! They literally go through week long events and Have 0 questions. After the first round at the UKC world this year it was like the Cast we’re playing 50 questions. The cheating SOB I drew out with tried every way In the world to get me scratched I believe we had 5 questions on a card 2 of them were to get me scratched all of which I won. Money and rough dogs aren’t ruining the sport ignorance is ruining the sport. This rule isn’t that difficult to understand!! It’s worked for YEARS EVERYWHERE ELSE!!! This keeps the scratch happy suckers like 50% of the cast experienced in September from scratching someone for something stupid that most of the time there dog didn’t even do. I bet there were no less than 30 scratching questions against first round cast winners this year at the world hunt under hunting judges these new fighting rules will help keep crooks from inventing ways to scratch people. Like when you put a male dog in the same side of the box as a grumpy female or When you bring 4 high strung dogs up for a Picture. I literally judged a pro hunt a few months back and they had a dog fight and one handler got dog bit during the picture. We had multiple dogs on a couple of trees and didn’t have any problems all night. Under the old rules they would have been eliminated when they weren’t mean in the woods at all. You people really make me question the brain power of the human race if it’s truly this hard for you to understand a pretty simple rule.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Last edited by Team Mafia 2 on 12-03-2019 at 04:19 AM

Old Post 12-03-2019 04:09 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Here is the new rule.
6(b) For fighting or attempting to fight*, when off-leash
during the hunt, including any time-out periods.
When the aggressive dog is known, scratch the
aggressor only. If not known, scratch dogs involved.
Withdrawing to avoid dog being reported for
fighting is not permitted.
*16. DEFINITIONS
Attempting to Fight: 1) Showing aggressive behavior and
2) interfering with another dog(s) during the authority of
the Judge. (This rule definition is has not changed in any way.)

I know some of you protesters are the same ones that did not want any changes made to help prevent babbling, did not want the rule changes to allow for silent dogs to not be scratched and wanted questions to be placed on the card after the situation took place and did not believe that off game should be seen to scratch even though we have to see coons to plus. If memory serves me right a couple of you had an on board disagreement over something about tied out dogs getting in a dog fight. Well now neither is scratched but you as individuals could still be wrote up for misconduct if it came to that.

*Also, for the record the scratch questions Dalton referenced in his above post did not pertain to anything to do with fighting or aggression, it was someone not knowing the rules or just trying hail Mary passes as the only way to win (it didn't work). I personally had never seen the likes of grasping at straws questions like I witnessed in setting at Oaks and the WC as I saw this year. It was insanity some of the questions that came in.
Competition coonhunting should not be about 75 ways to scratch an opponent, coondog up! I for one am glad that several scratching offenses are gone and several other rule changes benefit the dog treeing coons and eliminated petty rules that were more harmful to the new comers.
Many of you need to go with Cheyenne's philosophy that some you win, some you lose but there will be another every night but Sunday. Go into it with a good attitude instead of a win at all costs or that I'm going to get cheated chip on your shoulder, the outcome may just surprise you.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-03-2019 05:09 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

I dont know what mean or rough means to some people, but I have seen 5 dogs scratched in casts for fighting just this year. I believe 4 more should have been. This is in the limited hunts Ive been too. If you have never been on a cast with dogs fighting you are very lucky or willfully ignorant. Fighting dogs have ruined young hounds. I believe the owner should be punished as well as hound.

Old Post 12-03-2019 02:31 PM
Lance Laymon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lance Laymon Click here to Send Lance Laymon a Private Message Find more posts by Lance Laymon Add Lance Laymon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lance Laymon
I dont know what mean or rough means to some people, but I have seen 5 dogs scratched in casts for fighting just this year. I believe 4 more should have been. This is in the limited hunts Ive been too. If you have never been on a cast with dogs fighting you are very lucky or willfully ignorant. Fighting dogs have ruined young hounds. I believe the owner should be punished as well as hound.

5 scratched and 4 more that should of been this year alone .That has got to be a record for someone to be involved with for a year.

Old Post 12-03-2019 04:09 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:

IMHO, if you or anyone is worried that their young dog is going to get "ruined" by another man's dog, "DO NOT TAKE IT TO A HUNT!!!!!" I think what you're classifying as mean is not what most would call mean. Now out of 9 hunts with "mean" dogs how many did you go to without "mean" dogs? I'm not saying your dog is mean but you might want to check what you're leading if you're consistently seeing mean dogs,. Just saying

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 12-03-2019 04:34 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

Most casts I go too I dont see any dog fights, but some are posting dog fights dont happen. I wanted to post my personal experience from hunts in 2019. I did hunt in an unusually high number of casts for me this year.

Old Post 12-03-2019 06:54 PM
Lance Laymon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lance Laymon Click here to Send Lance Laymon a Private Message Find more posts by Lance Laymon Add Lance Laymon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by novicane65
IMHO, if you or anyone is worried that their young dog is going to get "ruined" by another man's dog, "DO NOT TAKE IT TO A HUNT!!!!!" I think what you're classifying as mean is not what most would call mean. Now out of 9 hunts with "mean" dogs how many did you go to without "mean" dogs? I'm not saying your dog is mean but you might want to check what you're leading if you're consistently seeing mean dogs,. Just saying

If You have a nice young dog and dont care if it gets chewed on in a cast you definitely look at coonhunting differently than me. I didnt classify any dog as mean I said they were scratched for fighting, but if you dont call that mean what do you call it? Also please refrain from judging my dogs until you have hunted with them. You wont see me making excuses for dog fights in a coonhunt.

Last edited by Lance Laymon on 12-03-2019 at 07:08 PM

Old Post 12-03-2019 07:04 PM
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
If You have a nice young dog and dont care if it gets chewed on in a cast you definitely look at coonhunting differently than me. I didnt classify any dog as mean I said they were scratched for fighting, but if you dont call that mean what do you call it? Also please refrain from judging my dogs until you have hunted with them. You wont see me making excuses for dog fights in a coonhunt.

I don’t think there’s anyone that goes out wanting there young dog to get chewed on. I think what novacaine65 was getting at is once there off lead there nothing you can do and anything can happen. Whether that’s getting on a road and getting hit or getting chewed on and if that one instance is going to ruin the dog don’t take it to a hunt. Just hunt it with dogs you know until the dog is mature enough to handle the situation if you happen to get with a rough dog.

Old Post 12-03-2019 07:46 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by johnny reb
I don’t think there’s anyone that goes out wanting there young dog to get chewed on. I think what novacaine65 was getting at is once there off lead there nothing you can do and anything can happen. Whether that’s getting on a road and getting hit or getting chewed on and if that one instance is going to ruin the dog don’t take it to a hunt. Just hunt it with dogs you know until the dog is mature enough to handle the situation if you happen to get with a rough dog.

that's exactly what I was saying. I just didn't think I needed to say that word for word.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 12-03-2019 08:12 PM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:

if I had a dog and was worried about it being chewed on during a cast I (a) would w/d or (b) wouldn't enter the dog to start with. Hunts aren't for young dogs that are inexperienced. I don't care what kind or type of dog you're leading its yours not mine. As long as you're happy with it that's all that matters.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 12-03-2019 08:20 PM
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

I would agree with you for the world hunt or autumn oaks , but around here for the small local hunts if it werent for young dogs we wouldnt draw enough dogs for a cast

Old Post 12-04-2019 01:38 AM
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

I would agree with you for the world hunt or autumn oaks , but around here for the small local hunts if it werent for young dogs we wouldnt draw enough dogs for a cast

Old Post 12-04-2019 01:38 AM
Pat Bizich
Banned

Absolutely last post on subject.
We live in an imperfect world ,with imperfect owners , with imperfect dogs, and imperfect rules.
Just to clear the air, I am not posting to stir controversy or to hurt sensitive peoples feelings that think this new rule is the greatest thing since white bread.
Nor am I trying to perpetuate the controversy. Just contributing to the discussion.
Obviously there are those of us that disagree for our own reasons.
This incident happened on a 4 dog cast. Does not matter where or who owned the dogs. But it is not fictional and I can supply names for the proof.
Hunt was over. Dog A was treed alone. Dog D was being searched for by its owner. Dog C My dog was trailing about 500 yards in deeper. Dog B we did not know where it was.
I went with the owner of Dog A to retrieve his dog off tree. As we neared the tree . He was out in front of me. He was leashing his dog. Dog B which I want to mention was a younger dog. Came in from behind me. I hollered up to A handler here comes Dog B. He yelled back for me to catch it. Too late. It passed me . Proceeded into the tree . In a matter of seconds as soon as B reached the tree Dog A attacked Dog B. I ran the last several feet to help break up the fight.
Dog A was in full attack mode. Like it lost its mind.Dog B was rolled over on its back . Dog A was ripping at Dog B chest then its neck . Like a dog attempting to kill actually shaking its head while latched onto Dog B. I even yelled she's trying to kill her. (both were females).Dog A was lock jawed on Dog B. We could not get Dog A off B. There was a lot of hollering I can tell you and attempts to separate. And I am not ashamed to say feared Dog A would turn her fury on either of us.
I got hold of dog A's hind legs and dragged it . She still continued to hold fast actually dragging Dog B with her. The owner is yelling get her off . I told him I was going to have to kick it. He said do what you got to do. I did what was necessary several times .There was no other choice. Dog A finally released Dog B. Dog A still had its leash on this entire time . I again dragged her by the hind legs away from dog B.
I finally was able to get hold of the leash and tie her back.
We immediately began tending to the much injured Dog B.
It had a gaping hole in its leg chest area. Bleeding profusely. It had a torn vein or artery.
Blood could be seen pulsating out of its body with every heart beat.
We concluded to pack the hole with leaves and mud to stop the bleeding.
He carried Dog B out while I led the instigating Dog A.

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 12-04-2019 at 06:37 AM

Old Post 12-04-2019 05:26 AM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Pat Bizich

That's absolutely awful, no one should have to witness an incident like that. Rules are just like any law sometimes they protect a guilty party, in the case of a similar situation under the new rules the leashed dog would unfortunately get a free pass. Rules or not, the owner of the leashed dog should do the right thing and scratch his dog, take a write up and seriously evaluate what he is hunting. No rule would keep an honest man from doing what is right, not hide behind a rule that gives him a free pass. Dave

Old Post 12-04-2019 07:26 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Dave, are you going to stand around and hold your breath waiting for a guy, who knows what kind of dog he's hunting, to voluntary scratch his dog when he has a rule protecting him?

Old Post 12-05-2019 04:18 PM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Boys this rule has been in effect for a long time in the other kennel club. Contrary to popular belief it is simply not a problem.

Just hunt next month and see for yourselves

Old Post 12-05-2019 07:31 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I posted this on a different thread but putting it here too...

Seriously, in your years of coonhunting how many dogs have you had that have required a trip to the vet because of injury from another dog in a hunt?_
I've been married to Cheyenne now for over 27 years and he has hunted in hundreds of cast in that span of time and never once have we had one injured by another dog that required a trip to the vet. I'm not saying it never ever happens but this is an extremely rare occurrence. Dogs are much more likely to be injured by many other things (cars, fences, hogs snakes etc, ect)._
I for one have had eough of the sky is falling attitude.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-05-2019 08:54 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

All I can do is quote my Grandad. If you got a fast horse, a good lookin wife or a fightin dog. you had better be able to fight yourself.

Old Post 12-05-2019 11:21 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Well, tell Grandad he can scratch fighting dogs off his list. They're legal now.

Old Post 12-06-2019 02:21 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Well, tell Grandad he can scratch fighting dogs off his list. They're legal now.

No they are not...
6. SCRATCHING OFFENSES
Dog Related Offenses:
(b) For fighting or attempting to fight*, when off-leash_
during the hunt, including any time-out periods._
When the aggressive dog is known, scratch the_
aggressor only. If not known, scratch dogs involved._
Withdrawing to avoid dog being reported for_
*16. DEFINITIONS
Attempting to Fight: 1) Showing aggressive behavior and_
2) interfering with another dog(s) during the authority of_
the Judge.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 12-06-2019 03:12 AM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
No they are not...
6. SCRATCHING OFFENSES
Dog Related Offenses:
(b) For fighting or attempting to fight*, when off-leash_
during the hunt, including any time-out periods._
When the aggressive dog is known, scratch the_
aggressor only. If not known, scratch dogs involved._
Withdrawing to avoid dog being reported for_
*16. DEFINITIONS
Attempting to Fight: 1) Showing aggressive behavior and_
2) interfering with another dog(s) during the authority of_
the Judge.

You can tell them time and time again. It just falls on deaf ears. There's a bunch to be interpreted in the rules though. What 1 guy says is interfering another says its not. And I know I'm going to hurt feelers saying this but..... by a bunch of these replies, guys are looking for an easy way to get the competition out of the picture. And this is an easy way to that. I've asked several people about the interface part. Some say it's tree jacking, face barking, bumping other dogs on the tree. So I think there's some gray area that needs defined in my opinion. Because what some people are calling "mean" dogs that are far from mean. Face barking and tree jacking doesn't make it a mean dog. Is it a dog that hasn't been taught some manners, absolutely but not mean.

And

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 12-06-2019 04:21 PM