UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech Ch 'pr' Sigler's Bull Branch Devo At Stud
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Report on Puppy

Raven is out of my Stormy female, She is coming into her own. Treed in front of the other dogs last night. I know how the young dogs will make you pull your hair out sometimes, but so far she's doing good

Sigler's Bull Branch Misti
Sigler"s Bull Branch Bono
Sigler"s Bull Branch Bogie
Sigler's CH NiteCh Bull Branch DEVO R.I.P.
Sigler's Bull Branch Stormy R.I.P.
Sigler's NiteCh Bull Branch Jo Jo R.I.P.
Sigler's Nite Ch Blue R.I.P.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2015 09:10 PM
Jody Sigler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jody Sigler Click here to Send Jody Sigler a Private Message Find more posts by Jody Sigler Add Jody Sigler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

Getting ready for the Winter Classic. Who's going?

Old Post 01-21-2015 01:42 AM
Jody Sigler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jody Sigler Click here to Send Jody Sigler a Private Message Find more posts by Jody Sigler Add Jody Sigler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

devo and pups

Hi Jody,
Hope things are going well. Not going to make it down to the Winter Classic but I will be pulling for you and Devo and the other Logan dogs that will be down there.
How is your freinds pup out of Logan and Hammerhead coming along. I have got a couple of reports on pups that have been shown a caged coon already and are tearing it up. We have high hopes for that cross.
How is the litter out of Devo and the female that Gary Uchtman bred to him. I think that Ol' Logan blood will be in a lot of pedigrees for years to come. Logan is doing good he is being taken care of well here and hope to breed a female or two to him this year.
Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 01-21-2015 03:54 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Scott, The pup that my friend has is doing good. You know they just turned 6 months old and we carried her out on a few short hunts with the older dogs and she will not stay under your feet. Also I had a few people call me that own pups out of Gary's female and Devo and they are very pleased. I glad everything is going good on your end with your kennel. Take care Jody

Old Post 01-22-2015 07:15 PM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Devo Hunted well down at the Winter Classic. He won his Cast on Saturday Night, But not enough to get in . Handlers mistake. Playing defense does not pay off. Very proud to own a hound like Devo

Old Post 02-02-2015 04:31 PM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

DevoX Stormy

I will breed Devo with my Stormy female this spring

Old Post 02-08-2015 01:24 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Winter

Last few weeks have been tuff due to the weather. But all in all was a good season. Once the weather breaks, really going to put it on the young ones. .

Old Post 03-01-2015 03:10 PM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Young pup

My brother is looking for a young pup to mess with this spring and summer. Still waiting on my females to come in.

Old Post 03-26-2015 04:12 PM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

St. JUde Coon Hunt

I was wondering who is going to make the St. Jude Coon Hunt in Parsons Tn

Old Post 04-03-2015 02:59 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend

Old Post 07-03-2015 04:40 PM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Hunting Season

Hunting season is upon us . Good luck to everyone. Devo will be bred to my Stormy female this fall. Keeping a close eye on her . Had a guy call and he should be bringing his female up as soon as she is ready. I will keep everyone posted

Old Post 09-16-2015 02:54 AM
macksingleton
UKC Forum Member

Speed

How are the litter out of your female and Speed doing and did you give them to hunters because that is the thing giving them a chance

Old Post 09-16-2015 08:21 PM
macksingleton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macksingleton Click here to Send macksingleton a Private Message Click Here to Email macksingleton Find more posts by macksingleton Add macksingleton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Litter

I kept a female and she is doing fine. I talked to a guy , him and his brother bought 3 males and he said they are not going anywhere. also my buddy has a male and he seems to like everything about him.

Old Post 09-17-2015 02:23 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

NiteCh Sigler's Bull Branch Devo X PR Sigler's Bull Branch Stormy

Made the cross between Devo and my Stormy female in the last few days. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Old Post 10-04-2015 11:14 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Cross

Good luck with your cross Jody.
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 11-23-2015 02:22 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Scott. Dont know if she took. Still got my fingers crossed. Happy Thanksgiving

Old Post 11-27-2015 01:04 AM
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

NICE DAWG

...............CH GRNITECH 'PR' UCHTMAN'S BLUE ALBERT
..........NITECH CH 'PR' GENE'S BLUE NEWTON
...............NITECH CH 'PR' CONEY RIVER BLUE ROSE
.....GRNITECH 'PR' UCHTMAN'S BLUE LOGAN
...............GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
..........CH NITECH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE LADY
...............NITECH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE FLO

NITECH CH 'PR' SIGLER'S BULL BRANCH DEVO

...............GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO
..........GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' DAVIS WHITE RIVER BOGIE
...............GRNITECH 'PR' DAVIS WHITE RIVER SUGAR
.....NITECH GRCH 'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE JESSIE
...............NITECH GRCH 'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE JAKE
..........'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE GAL
............... CH GRNITECH 'PR' HEFLEY'S BROS KC

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 11-27-2015 11:14 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. Stormy wouldn't stand so I carried her to get AI. Well she didnt take. We will give it a try next time. Whos going to the Winter Classic

Old Post 12-13-2015 02:41 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Devo's Grandsire

I have heard some good reports on a litter out of Devo and an Uchtman female. Here is an add that was run on Devo's grandsire Bogie.

Gone but not forgotten:

Last edited by Scott VH on 01-10-2016 at 01:42 AM

Old Post 01-10-2016 01:31 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Cool. Like the Ad. I would like to hear from some of the guys that has some of Devo's pups. Scott you staying warm

Old Post 01-10-2016 03:56 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Winter

quote:
Originally posted by Jody Sigler
Cool. Like the Ad. I would like to hear from some of the guys that has some of Devo's pups. Scott you staying warm

I had a fellow call me and let me know he had a male off of Devo and one of the females that Gary Uchtman bred to him. He said he really likes him and has a jobe female that he wants to breed to Logan.
As far as warm goes it has been a warm winter so far but it is 9 degrees here this morning and I just shoveled snow out of 6 kennels and that will warm you up quickly
Take care
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 01-10-2016 06:28 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic Cast Winner

Congratulations on your Cast win with Devo. I think this is the third time Jody and Devo have won their cast down at the WC. Devo has won his cast at big hunts many times in the past.

Scott

...............CH GRNITECH 'PR' UCHTMAN'S BLUE ALBERT
..........GRNITECH CH 'PR' GENE'S BLUE NEWTON
...............NITECH CH 'PR' CONEY RIVER BLUE ROSE
.....GRNITECH 'PR' UCHTMAN'S BLUE LOGAN
...............GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
..........CH NITECH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE LADY
...............NITECH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE FLO

NITECH CH 'PR' SIGLER'S BULL BRANCH DEVO

...............GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO
..........GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' DAVIS WHITE RIVER BOGIE
...............GRNITECH 'PR' DAVIS WHITE RIVER SUGAR
.....NITECH GRCH 'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE JESSIE
...............NITECH GRCH 'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE JAKE
..........'PR' FLATWOOD BLUE GAL
............... CH GRNITECH 'PR' HEFLEY'S BROS KC

Gone but not forgotten:

Last edited by Scott VH on 01-31-2016 at 02:31 PM

Old Post 01-31-2016 02:25 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Well done and good luck with him in the future.

Old Post 01-31-2016 02:55 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

Thanks Devo has won his Cast 4 Years in a row down there. Friday Night he had 675+ but fell just short And Sat night he Won his cast with 600+. And this is the first hunt he has been in since the last Winter Classic. Again Thanks

Old Post 01-31-2016 05:54 PM
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

Wow...

That's consistency!!!
Congrats on the wins! He's a fine looking hound too! How old is he?

Home of some future hopefuls.....

Old Post 01-31-2016 08:13 PM
JHannack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHannack Click here to Send JHannack a Private Message Find more posts by JHannack Add JHannack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote