UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Ch Stebers Mighty Lonesome Ii [ Heavy Hammer Bred]
Pages (37): « First ... « 35 36 [37]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

DEER

My cousin and I were hunting Thursday night and Goose got over 800yds treed. Almost at the tree we see a huge 6 point buck bedded down about 75yds from Goose just hammering a tree. We were hunting in the same spot Monday night and a guy pulled up in a jeep. He was a deer hunter and he started talking to us. He killed that huge 6 point that Saturday morning about 100yds from where we saw him bedded down Thursday night. Coonhunters sometimes don't study Raccoons like I think they should but deer hunters are mostly uneducated about how deer react and move as well. I get so frustrated at the deer hunters here fussing about coons eating up all their deer corn but when you say hey man I'll come tree them and shoot them out, they start hee hawing around. Well then Shut up your moaning!! LOL

HOME OF:
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&Hís Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovellís Smokey River Blue Ann
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChNtCh PR Frost Hollow Woody
NtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Roxie (2 wins)
PR Southern Blue Scout

(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2019 01:21 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I hear ya Darrin

GRNITECH GRCH PKC SCH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME II HIGH SCORING BLUETICK BLK & TAN DAYS 2016, 2017 and 2018!TOP 9 2017 FALL SUPERSTAKES 2019 PURINA BREED WINNER 2019 ILLINIOS STATE CHAMPION.2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16 AND NATIONAL GRNITECH OF BREED.2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT

pr stebers southern blue lil Sammy{ sammys last chance X stebers southern blue anna bell}
PR Stebers lil blue krazee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME III
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[2 wins towards grnitech]

Old Post 11-30-2019 08:10 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

Its been a good holiday weekend with lots of hunting. The Wilsons came up from Alabama and hunted Thursday night and Friday also purchased a pup from the Lonesome 2 x Raylynn cross. These pups show lots of promise!!! I may part with another male if anyone is interested. I have a female to keep for sure. Then Saturday night I got to hunt with Robbie Persinger and his BJ pup from lonesome 2. we treed several coon a few dens and a couple empty trees. But for the most part it was great hunting,great fellowship and most important great friendships!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!! ALL THE TIME. THANKYOU EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM OLE LONESOME DOGS AND I.

GRNITECH GRCH PKC SCH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME II HIGH SCORING BLUETICK BLK & TAN DAYS 2016, 2017 and 2018!TOP 9 2017 FALL SUPERSTAKES 2019 PURINA BREED WINNER 2019 ILLINIOS STATE CHAMPION.2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16 AND NATIONAL GRNITECH OF BREED.2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT

pr stebers southern blue lil Sammy{ sammys last chance X stebers southern blue anna bell}

Old Post 12-01-2019 12:18 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

Had a great night with the lonesome III aka 3 dawg. Turned him loose solo once and treed 383 yrds in with a coon then turned him and cash loose cash treed at 247 empty 3 dawg .63 with a coon/ long ways to go but he is gonna get the time now!! He reminds me of his daddy AND HE HAS A BIG OLE BAWL MOUTH

Old Post 12-05-2019 01:01 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

DEER SEASON FOR SHOTGUN IS IN FULL SWING THIS WEEKEND SO LOTS OF WORK TIME IN THE SHOP!!IM HAVING A GREAT TIME WATCHING OLE LONESOME III TAKE OFF AND PROGRESS!! PEOPLE WANT THEM FINISHED AT A YEAR OLD AND YES IT WOULD BE NICE BUT IM STILL STUCK ON THE OLDER SLOWER STARTER THAT JUST TAKES HIS TIME LEARNING. MAYBE THEY JUST BUILD A WHOLE LOTTA KNOWLEDGE UP IN THAT NOGGIN. IT SEEMS THAT THIS IS THE WAY THE WHOLE WORLD IS . INSTANT GRATIFICATION. BUT PATIENCE MY FRIENDS IS A VIRTUE. THIS DOG GETS GONE STRUCK AND TREED IN SHORT ORDER WITH LOOKS OF THE TRADITIONAL OLD BLUES THAT I DESIRE, HE HAS A BIG BAWL MOUTH HUGE BAWL LOCATES BUT LACKS THE OVER POWERING TREE STYLE. SURE REMINDS ME OF MY FAVORITE HOUND OF MY LIFETIME, HIS DADDY. IM HOPIMG IN A COUPLE MONTHS I CAN BREAK HIM OUT TO THE HUNTS. I HAVE A LITTER OF LONESOME II X HERMANS ELLIE MAE PUPS ON THE GROUND 5 MALES TO SELL YET SHE ONLY HAD 1 FEMALE. CASH IS BRED TO NITECH DIESSERS MISS MOLLY AND KRAYZEE IS STARTING TO SHOW NOW.SHE IS DUE AT THE END OF THE MONTH ALSO BRANDY IS BRED TO II AND SO IS KATIE BELL.

Old Post 12-06-2019 11:58 AM