UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Looking to breed my grnt. Female
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
church
UKC Forum Member

Looking to breed my grnt. Female

I'm looking for a good male to breed to my grnt. Female she will be coming into heat in Jan. I want to see the win slips and how many dogs hunted against it. I know what I have and don't want to breed her to just anything red. I would like to have a good pup to train out of her. But if I can't find what I'm looking for I will just breed her to my walker dog. Thanks for reading. Responded if you can help.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-22-2018 11:54 AM
church is offline Click Here to See the Profile for church Click here to Send church a Private Message Click Here to Email church Find more posts by church Add church to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Who is your female and where did she get her wins? How is she bred?

Old Post 11-22-2018 12:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
church
UKC Forum Member

Star

I've put every win on her myself with competition except one ntch. cast she was the only dog that showed up to hunt ntch. I don't know much about red dogs and how they are bred. To me they can be bred out the wazoo and still not be a coondog. I have a pile of reference s on her.

Old Post 11-22-2018 01:10 PM
church is offline Click Here to See the Profile for church Click here to Send church a Private Message Click Here to Email church Find more posts by church Add church to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Who are the references? What is her name? Who is her Sire and Dam?

Old Post 11-22-2018 01:16 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Who are the references? What is her name? Who is her Sire and Dam?

Well that turned around fast

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 11-22-2018 06:55 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
church
UKC Forum Member

No sir

I just don't feel the need in setting here arguing about dogs. All I asked was there a good dog to breed to. You still ain't said if you had a coondog or not all you've done is try to start ****. I know what kind of dog I have. She does a good job wins most of her cast. She can tree her own coon. I've seen more redbones I would rather shoot then hunt. That is why I'm asking if someone has a good redbone that has sense and is a coondog to let me know. I have references on her I can give but not on here. A lot of people are wanting pups off of her but I'm not gonna breed her to just anything I have a walker I can breed her to.

Old Post 11-22-2018 08:53 PM
church
UKC Forum Member

Timber hunter

Where is this dog located. Would you be willing to hunt one night before she comes in. If I decide to go that route? Thank you for responding

Old Post 11-22-2018 08:56 PM
church
UKC Forum Member

Timber hunter

Yes sir let me know when you do I would like to meet you maybe tag along and hear him. If you don't mind

Old Post 11-23-2018 02:30 AM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

Danno and Woody

Word of mouth is difficult, exaggerations and not always hearing the whole story about a dog. Probably best way to find the best coondog is looking to an elimination style hunt like the world hunt. I’d be interested to hear of any better options than Ky Moonlight Woody or Book em up danno based upon that way of evaluating a good coondog to cross on your female. Good luck.

Old Post 11-23-2018 02:38 AM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
church
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the information

Old Post 11-23-2018 03:02 AM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

Reproducers and performance lists

By no means am I saying the aforementioned dogs are not coondogs. But, Reproducers list possesses the criteria of a minimum of 100 offspring and titles, which typically equates to small local hunt wins, many times where only one or two dogs are in the cast.
Performance lists possesses the requirements of their owner(s) paying their Stud Dog up to be involved in the program, which not indicative whatsoever of the dog being a coondog, simply that their owner wishes to be involved in the stud dog game.

From those facts, I think one may conclude that those programs are confounding factors when choosing the best coondog to select as the sire of the cross.

It’d interesting to hunt with some of those dogs listed, sounds like they’re nice coondogs.

Old Post 11-23-2018 12:10 PM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Believe it or not there are enough nice redbones out there to pick from, and each can be known to throw particular traits. Just because they are red doesn't make the chosen traits for breeding any less of a science than that of walkers.

But by your location of "Statesville" is that NC? If so, I live up past Granite Falls and will help all I can if you're interested. But you may have a really hard time finding a stud close to us to fit your bill...at least that's my opinion. All depends on exactly what you're looking to get.

Old Post 11-23-2018 02:05 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
church
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thank y'all for the information. Like I said I admit I don't know much about redbones. I appreciate all the help. I know a lot of dogs not just red ones all breeds. People pay handlers to hunt these dogs in the hunts to grand them. The dogs get granded out an never hunt in a hunt.

Old Post 11-23-2018 02:16 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

By any chance is this Wades son Kenny?

Old Post 11-23-2018 04:01 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

I own Book Em Danno, I will not beg anyone to breed to him, but he is here for the public to see/use in their breeding program. UKC GR.NT. PKC Gold CH. Highest money winning red male in PKC history. Reproducing competition style winners. Call or text, 318 453 1632.

Old Post 11-23-2018 05:33 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chase214
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Who is your female and where did she get her wins? How is she bred?

I'm willing to bet she got them at a ukc night hunt

Old Post 11-23-2018 10:25 PM
Chase214 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chase214 Click here to Send Chase214 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chase214 Find more posts by Chase214 Add Chase214 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
church
UKC Forum Member

Yadkinriver

Yes sir it is.

Old Post 11-23-2018 11:12 PM
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
I own Book Em Danno, I will not beg anyone to breed to him, but he is here for the public to see/use in their breeding program. UKC GR.NT. PKC Gold CH. Highest money winning red male in PKC history. Reproducing competition style winners. Call or text, 318 453 1632.

I’d recommend Woody as a sire for your females litter from personal experience. I can send you Woodys owners number if you wish. I’ve never hunted with Danno or any of his pups, but he has an offspring named Buggs that has won as much or more than any other redbone this past year.

Old Post 11-24-2018 12:10 AM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Buggs won a Little over $7000 this year. If your looking for a stud dog I'd look at Danno. Like some have said there are several stud dogs out there but very few that produce big time winners and I'm not taking your local UKC Hunt.

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 11-24-2018 04:46 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Well fellows this man may not know much about red dogs but I'd hate to think he doesn't know coondogs. I watched him grow up with his arm across another flavor. His daddy was a good dog man and even ran a good club for years. I'll vouch for him and appreciate all the help you can give him.

Old Post 11-24-2018 01:43 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
church
UKC Forum Member

Yadkinriver

Thank you sir. I appreciate it. Yeah only red dog I've ever had and she is a pretty good dog. I would like to get me a pup out of her. Some people is wanting me to breed her to my Zeb dog. Some people say to find a good red male to breed her to. But thank you for the kind words about pop.

Old Post 11-24-2018 02:38 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Kenny there is a gentleman not over two hrs north of you, goes by Pastor Mike, that has some top bred red dogs. Right off I 81 in Radford Va. that would be worth checking out. I've never hunted with any of them but you might find what you're looking for right there.

Old Post 11-24-2018 03:36 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I agree. If you're only two hours from Mike Laster go hunt with the Bull Dawg.

Old Post 11-24-2018 06:28 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
church
UKC Forum Member

Thank yall

Thank y'all for the information.

Old Post 11-24-2018 09:06 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Jason Gillium has a nice young red Male named Bolt that I got to hunt with at National Redbone days. He is out of Ranger x Wendy I think. Great mouth...awesome locate....go hunting dog and seemed to have a good nose. I think he is around smith lake in Virginia as well.

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 11-24-2018 09:33 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote