UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Wtb pack of dog's
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Teen bear hunte
New UKC Forum Member

Wtb pack of dog's

I'm looking to buy a starter bear dog pack in NC ,or VA close to NC line please PM if you got some dog's just ain't cutting it for you got cash in hand looking young dog's and maybe one or two old dog's looking about six to eight dog's

Last edited by Teen bear hunte on 04-26-2016 at 03:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2016 12:58 AM
Teen bear hunte is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teen bear hunte Click here to Send Teen bear hunte a Private Message Find more posts by Teen bear hunte Add Teen bear hunte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBEARDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Old Post 05-28-2016 09:17 AM
WVBEARDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBEARDAWGS Click here to Send WVBEARDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by WVBEARDAWGS Add WVBEARDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dtalford
New UKC Forum Member

Southestern NC

Call/Text me 910-991-6178

Old Post 05-30-2016 10:29 PM
dtalford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dtalford Click here to Send dtalford a Private Message Click Here to Email dtalford Find more posts by dtalford Add dtalford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bearhunter69
New UKC Forum Member

Call me

Please call me at 4237906621 have just what your looking for

Old Post 05-31-2016 04:33 AM
Bearhunter69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bearhunter69 Click here to Send Bearhunter69 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bearhunter69 Find more posts by Bearhunter69 Add Bearhunter69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chevrolet
UKC Forum Member

I have a few dogs I'm letting go at very reasonable prices that can catch their own bear. Trail, rig, tree, and bay.

252-619-6583

Old Post 06-25-2016 05:59 PM
chevrolet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevrolet Click here to Send chevrolet a Private Message Click Here to Email chevrolet Find more posts by chevrolet Add chevrolet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote