UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Pups for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

Pups for sale

My female had a litter yesterday and if they all make it i will have some extras for sale.

Nash is the best all around hound i have ever owned and the best hound that my dad had ever owned as well. He has been tested on multiple game animals and seems to do good on whatever animal you want to run. He is cold nosed and has a brain in his head that if he can't take it he will come back to the truck after about 20 minutes of trying. he rigs really well and is always working in the box while some of my other mutts are sleeping. never stops trying. in the snow, there aren't many night old tracks he can't jump. Cat or Coyote. he is a very good tree dog that stands on the tree and chops. doesn't jump or climb a tree. not a mean bone in him. he is a gentleman in the yard. never hear a peep out of him until feeding time or loading time. Nash will stay caught and treed for as long as you want him to. you have to go get him and he knows i will get there. when he sees me when he is caught on the ground the intensity grows a little and he really bounces around like a stubborn bee. he has been bit by a bear one time that knocked him out of commission but he has never been hurt since and he hasn't left one that i know of. On cats he doesn't make many losses and shows good locating ability on bobcats. he has been on 5 lions as well and cold trails right through deer yards and the rocks to stay with a bad lion track going form snow to bare ground and back to snow. He isn't perfect but is a real pleasure to hunt.

Sadie was coon hunted for the first 3 years of her life. i bought her last winter and put her on cats right away. she took right to the cats and was on several cat races and even some trees and catches. she is a real good tree dog and stays caught on a rough bear. hasn't been hurt that i know of and she never left a bad bear this summer that i know of. I never really tested her cold trailing on bear. She is pleasant in the yard and you won't hear a peep out of he until it is feeding time or loading time. she will rig a hot track.

neither of these dogs are perfect but they do catch multiple species of game in different conditions.

If anyone is interested in one of these pups let me know. $300 per pup. i will only hold a pup with a $100 deposit. i am not holding any pups without a deposit.

You can message me on here or call any time. 1-715-566-0153

Hairs N GA Plot Jet
Folden Hills Shaker
Allens N GA Plot Star II
Folden Hills Plot Cen Spike
Schachts Rowdy Plot Bouncer
Folden Hills Susie
Schachts Plot Bobbi
Reed Lake Nash
Howells Bayou Saber
Jonets Dagger
Pioneer Brindle Moon
Lucky Bark Zoey
Northwoods Mex
Jonets Gemini
Northwoods Izzy

Future Pups

Howells bayou saber
Jonets Dagger
pioneer brindle moon
Jonets Nitro
chapmans wrecker
Jonets Minnow
chapmans susie
Flambeau River Jake
pionteks cruser
Malsins Elm Hill Nig
roesslers little shy lee
Jonets Mandy
Jonets Dagger
Jonets Chyna
Jonets Flipper

Reed Lake Sadie

Huss's root boy slim
Malsin's Elm Hill Bubba
Aber guths black bear ginger
Malsins Elm Hil Satan
Malsin's Elm hill popeye
Stantons Bluff Vie Allie
Stantons hemlock singer
Jonets Maggie
Howells Bayou Saber
Jonets Dagger
pioneer brindle moon
Jonets Chyna
Jonets squid
Jonets Flipper
Jonets Minnow

www.blackpawskennels.com

Run 'em, Catch 'em, Tree 'em!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2015 01:36 PM
blackpaws is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackpaws Click here to Send blackpaws a Private Message Click Here to Email blackpaws Visit blackpaws's homepage! Find more posts by blackpaws Add blackpaws to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

i have 3 female pups left for sale.

www.blackpawskennels.com

Old Post 11-30-2015 05:32 PM
blackpaws is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackpaws Click here to Send blackpaws a Private Message Click Here to Email blackpaws Visit blackpaws's homepage! Find more posts by blackpaws Add blackpaws to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaun Paton
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Please keep me in mind if a male pup would happen to come up for sale. This is a great line of game catching Plotts, and I would sure like a male to cross on these females that we have.

Old Post 11-30-2015 08:44 PM
Shaun Paton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Paton Click here to Send Shaun Paton a Private Message Find more posts by Shaun Paton Add Shaun Paton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

1 female left.

www.blackpawskennels.com

Old Post 12-02-2015 01:38 PM
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

I have decided to sell one more female from this cross. I kept a male and a female for myself but with my limited winter hunting time i just want to work one pup next winter. Let me know if you are interested. Pup has been wormed and had 2 shots. $350

I will be traveling to Berlin Wisconsin this week some time and could haul it down that way if it would get it closer for someone.

715-566-0153

www.blackpawskennels.com

Old Post 04-25-2016 02:20 PM
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

sold

www.blackpawskennels.com

Last edited by blackpaws on 04-28-2016 at 06:16 PM

Old Post 04-27-2016 02:02 PM