UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Gr.Nite Ch 3 year old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nite Ch 3 year old female (pics added)

The kind everybody says they want and can't find or are
Never for sale. Big huntin dog alone or in company. Will compete on any cast high end strike and tree dog. Not I'll or junky. She will pack and win or split it makes no dif. Turns 4 in august. Her father is a gr.nt out of insane Cain(xjr,Skipper, nailor) and gr.nt. Mt. Ridge Julie(trackman,style,nail or).
Her mother Peggy is a gr.nt and likely the best coon treein female I've seen in 20 years. She is off of nocturnal Kane(skipper,nailor) and a rat attack and babes stylish banjo female. Lots of nailor !

Molly has never been bred but comes in every Aug and Feb like clockwork. Think I can get her a ride to Indiana or anywhere along the way from nova Scotia to Indiana.

Don't need to sell her, don't really want to sell her, but I will sell her. Can furnish references on the dog or me from guys all across the US that have bought nice dogs from me. $3000

Call me or text 902 977 0150 or likely have better luck gettin hold of my partner. Allan 902 257 2404. I do have pics I can text. Almost black dog with some white on her legs. Black head with dark red trim

Real nice female !

Last edited by Donnie Stevens on 07-31-2016 at 07:24 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2016 04:30 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Pics sent to those that asked. I'd gladly send them to anybody that would post them for me. Thanks.

To answer a couple things I forgot Molly has a well above average mouth. Bawls and squalls on a bad track, chops more as it warms up bawl locate on most trees hard machine gun chop on tree. Easily 80% accurate in my country.

Last edited by Donnie Stevens on 07-25-2016 at 05:52 PM

Old Post 07-25-2016 05:46 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

....................... Worldnitech gr nt ch X Jr
...............gr nt ch Turpins Insane Cain
...................... ...Worldnitech Gr Nt Ch Insane Jane
.......Dual gr ch North Mt Mort
........................ Gr Nt Ch All Grand Trackman
........... ...Dual Gr Ch mountain ridge Julie
.......................Gr Nt Ch Pine Knob Reba M

Gr Nt Ch Molly

.......................Gr Nt Ch Nocturnal Skipper
..............Dual Gr Ch Nocturnal Kane
.......................Gr Nt Ch Unforgivens Lexy
......Gr Nt Ch Hi Tech Mini Me
.......................Gr Nt Ch Rat Attack
.............Rats Banjo Babe
.......................Stylish Mandy

Old Post 07-25-2016 11:57 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

All texts answered and pics sent. Thanks.

Old Post 07-26-2016 10:46 AM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-27-2016 07:48 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Donnie text them to me and I'll post them for you

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 07-28-2016 03:02 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Thanks very much Dennis

Old Post 07-28-2016 03:31 AM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 07-28-2016 03:37 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Will take $3000. For a penny less she can stay here and I will breed her next month. She will be available for another few days. I can get her a ride next month to Indiana or surrounding states.

Old Post 07-31-2016 07:23 AM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Last time up

Old Post 08-01-2016 04:13 AM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Molly has been sold pending payment. Thanks for the interest.

Old Post 08-02-2016 01:48 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

For the people wondering or calling yes Molly has been sold. Oklahoma bound ! Thanks for all the interest.

Old Post 08-06-2016 01:22 AM