UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > timber rattler or bawlie??
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jr.Tippen50
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by smokin-1-mo
bawlie was raised and trainright here 5 miles from my house by keith admundson he is the one who also titled him..........he really liked him...
i hunted timber rattler and kicker for john mcallister when he owned him and i believe he is one of if not the loudest hound i ever heard on the tree..........you could here him along way..i tried to buy him once from a man in ok............

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2021 04:39 AM
Jr.Tippen50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jr.Tippen50 Click here to Send Jr.Tippen50 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jr.Tippen50 Find more posts by Jr.Tippen50 Add Jr.Tippen50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jr.Tippen50
New UKC Forum Member

My Grandpa Junior Tippen

Ya BAWLIE WAS a great dog , my name is Gary Davis, and I'm from Poplar Bluff, MO. I was a professional handler for my father in law Junior Tippens, dog Grand Night Champion, GR Bench Champion, Hardwood Bo in the early 90's. And i just wanted to correct your mistake in ownership of Dual GR NT Champion Bawlie, Junior Tippen was the original owner, and trainer of Bawlie, and Kieth Admundson was his hadler. Bawlie was the loudest Hound I've ever heard, and in my opinion best looking, Coon treeing Walker Dog that's ever lived. And I just want thank Junior, and Kieth for there part in what our Modern Treeing Walker is. I sure miss them days there some of the best memories I have Thank You, And God Bless the UKC.

Old Post 07-09-2021 05:33 AM
Jr.Tippen50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jr.Tippen50 Click here to Send Jr.Tippen50 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jr.Tippen50 Find more posts by Jr.Tippen50 Add Jr.Tippen50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Fielder
UKC Forum Member

Maybe Ole Bawlie is the reason...

Maybe Ole Bawlie is the reason this Lone Pine Sea Cruise dog of mine has such a strong bawl mouth. GRNITECH Coma's Stylish Legend is his great grandsire on his dam's side of the pedigree. Legend, when bred to GRNITECH Lone Pine Honey Buns, produced GRNITECH Lone Pine T-Rex. T-Rex was the sire of Cruise's dam, GRNITECH Lone Pine Telma. T-Rex was a littermate to 2016 UKC World Champion Lone Pine Biffy Sue. Bawlie was Legend's grandsire. I sure do like the mouth on my hound.

Old Post 07-09-2021 04:37 PM
Steve Fielder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Fielder Visit Steve Fielder's homepage! Find more posts by Steve Fielder Add Steve Fielder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puddy Register
UKC Forum Member

Timber Rattler picture

On Facebook group Back in the Day by John Nicely (may 28th post) you can look at a nice stud dog ad of Griffin's Timber Rattler. Mac McCallister and John McAlister had the ad.

Old Post 07-09-2021 06:34 PM
Puddy Register is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Puddy Register Click here to Send Puddy Register a Private Message Click Here to Email Puddy Register Find more posts by Puddy Register Add Puddy Register to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote