UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > American Leopard Hound: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Leopard Male for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lizardridge
UKC Forum Member

Leopard Male for sale

Registered male Leopard Cur DOB 5/1/12. Been on several bear kills. Reason for selling he cannot run with my present pack. Could probably be easily converted back to coon as he was started on coon as a pup. Can send pictures if desired. $300.00. 540-586-8242, Bedford, VA

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2014 03:46 PM
lizardridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lizardridge Click here to Send lizardridge a Private Message Click Here to Email lizardridge Find more posts by lizardridge Add lizardridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lizardridge
UKC Forum Member

Dog has been sold!

Old Post 09-15-2014 01:06 PM
lizardridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lizardridge Click here to Send lizardridge a Private Message Click Here to Email lizardridge Find more posts by lizardridge Add lizardridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pepper dogs
UKC Forum Member

I was wondering about the bloodlines of your current pack if they are leopards will you share with us?
Thanks

Old Post 09-16-2014 01:15 AM
Pepper dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pepper dogs Click here to Send Pepper dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Pepper dogs Find more posts by Pepper dogs Add Pepper dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lizardridge
UKC Forum Member

I hunt all Leopards and have for the last 21 years. They originated from the Dutchman Creek strain. I owe a debt of gratitude to Rex Bowers for steering me in the right direction with these Leopards.

Last edited by lizardridge on 09-16-2014 at 01:20 PM

Old Post 09-16-2014 01:16 PM
lizardridge
UKC Forum Member

Dog has not been sold due to the fact that the potential buyer did not bother to call and let me know that he had changed hid mind.

Old Post 09-21-2014 12:34 AM