UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Legendary Old Blood Rock/Deamon/Lipper
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Spring Creek Rock Semen Pups

If you ever dreamed of owning one of the hounds from back in the old days your dream has just become a reality!!! This is a 3 way Semen cross that has been many years in the making. I personally wanna thank Russ Bellar and Troy Hittle for making this dream litter became a reality. These bloodlines were all but watered down and gone for the last few decades but now have been brought back up to the forefront!!!
Shelters Sonny Boy, Finley River Cheif, Spring Creek Rock, 1974 ACHA WCH Diamond Jim, 1970 ACHA WCH Finisher, 1980 and 1981 PCA and PKC WCH Deamon, House’s Clint, 1983 PCA National CH House’s Lipper, etc….. They’re all there up close just like they were 30-40 yrs ago. For those who liked the hounds from yesteryear It doesn’t get any better than this. These pups will be six months old on the 19th of November. I finally have all they paper work in hand and ready to go. They have been permanently registered UKC and permanently paid up in the performance program. They are also SuperStakes paid up by the breeder aka Me at the time of litter registration. These pups are almost old enough to put in the timber and have great May birthdays.

These Pups are not even close to cheap or reasonable in price so plz don’t waist my time calling about normally priced pups as these are not normal pups.

Their mother was bred as a one year old. She is now a young two yr old. She is a smaller built Diamond Jim looking female with a clear mouth and good chop on the tree. She is deadly accurate and a dead loner.

Pups are located in South Mississippi
John Morgan (228)697-4715

Last edited by RedCreek Hunter on 01-28-2023 at 12:43 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2022 12:43 AM
RedCreek Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedCreek Hunter Click here to Send RedCreek Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by RedCreek Hunter Add RedCreek Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

---------------- NITECH SHETLER’S SONNY BOY
------------- NITECH ‘PR’ FINLEY RIVER CHIEF
---------------- BIXLER’S SUPREME SALLY
--------- CH NITECH ‘PR’ SPRING CREEK CB
---------------- CH NITECH MOTLEY’S MO MAJOR
-------------"PR" MONROE’S CINDY
---------------- MOTLEY’S OKLAHOMA CANDY
-----GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ SPRING CREEK ROCK
----------------OAK RIDGE HIRED HAND
------------‘PR’ STONE COUNTY BOSS
----------------SHETLER’S BAWLING QUEEN
---------‘PR’ WILLOW SLOUGH KATE
---------------- GRNITECH DEEP RIVER MIKE
------------ ‘PR’ MILLERS SUE
---------------- NELSON’S QUEEN
Pups
---------------- ‘PR’ HURON RIVER JIM
--------------GRNITECH SWINNEY’S DIAMOND JIM
---------------- ‘PR’ JOLLYS HURON RIVER SUE
--------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ MOFFET’S W.C. DEAMON
---------------- GRNITECH'PR" GANNS FINISHER
-------------"PR" FUTRELLS QUEEN
----------------"PR" MARTINS CANDY GIRL
------‘PR’ MORGAN’S DIAMOND GEM
---------------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ HOUSE’S CLINT
------------GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ HOUSES’S LIPPER
---------------- ‘PR’ HOUSE’S QUEEN LOU
---------‘PR’ MORGAN’S QUEEN
---------------- GRNTCH ‘PR’ MACHINEGUN CASEY
------------ ‘PR’ MACHINE GUN STYLISH RUBY
---------------- NITECH ‘PR’ STYLISH JEWEL

Old Post 12-01-2022 11:45 PM
RedCreek Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedCreek Hunter Click here to Send RedCreek Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by RedCreek Hunter Add RedCreek Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SEMO
UKC Forum Member

Pup Question

John

I can't afford one of these pups, wish I could, but how do you get DNA on Spring Creek Rock. I know there was a litter or 2 supposedly raised from him several years ago that were born several years after he died but I don't know how they did the DNA either.

Not trying to know your litter but I always wondered how you get DNA from a dog that has been dead several years.

Thanks
Dennis

Old Post 12-02-2022 02:29 PM
SEMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SEMO Click here to Send SEMO a Private Message Click Here to Email SEMO Find more posts by SEMO Add SEMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Dennis,

It works just like every other litter on any dog that has every been DNA profiled. The registries have them on file from whoever and whenever it was provided in the past. You DNA the pups. They then determine if they are a match with the Sire’s DNA profile they have on hand.

Old Post 12-03-2022 01:33 AM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Lineup

Heck of a lineup in that pedigree!!! Good work!! Seth

I MAY HAVE A NICE HOUND FOR SALE FROM TIME TO TIME.

——————————————————
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR SANDHILL LITTLE SHEBA
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 12-05-2022 01:39 AM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

pups

i like it does anyone have seman off the deamon dog still

Old Post 12-18-2022 09:36 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Females gone. 3 males left

Old Post 12-22-2022 07:15 PM
Va tree dawg
UKC Forum Member

A very good man

The pedigree on these pups sounds good but I am not an expert. I do know people well. I bought a dog from John Morgan about 4 years ago. John is in Mississippi, I am in Va. I picked up the dog in Ohio. The dog was exactly as John described he handle perfectly . He treed any type of coon. I hunted him hard and he was 92 percent accurate over four years. John knows a coon dog if he had on for sale Id buy it. Thanks for reading. Merry Christmas Pastor Tim

Old Post 12-22-2022 11:29 PM
Va tree dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Va tree dawg Click here to Send Va tree dawg a Private Message Find more posts by Va tree dawg Add Va tree dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Redcreek Hunter

I've got three from him and they were what he said they were. Straight up guy. These are nice pups

Old Post 12-23-2022 01:59 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Soooo, curious on the price for one of these pups??

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 12-23-2022 05:15 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RedCreek Hunter
Can deliver to the Winter Classic

Price on these old blooded pups?

Old Post 01-12-2023 07:19 AM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

------------- NITECH ‘PR’ FINLEY RIVER CHIEF
--------- CH NITECH ‘PR’ SPRING CREEK CB
-------------"PR" MONROE’S CINDY
-----GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ SPRING CREEK ROCK (SEMEN)
------------‘PR’ STONE COUNTY BOSS
---------‘PR’ WILLOW SLOUGH KATE
------------ ‘PR’ MILLERS SUE

Pups

--------------GRNITECH SWINNEY’S DIAMOND JIM
--------- GRNITECH ‘PR’ MOFFET’S W.C. DEAMON (SEMEN)
-------------"PR" FUTRELLS QUEEN
------‘PR’ MORGAN’S DIAMOND GEM
------------GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ HOUSES’S LIPPER (SEMEN)
---------‘PR’ MORGAN’S QUEEN
------------ ‘PR’ MACHINE GUN STYLISH RUBY

Last edited by RedCreek Hunter on 03-27-2024 at 02:48 AM

Old Post 03-01-2023 11:15 AM
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

One male left. 9 months old and paid up SuperStakes and Performance.

Old Post 03-02-2023 12:48 AM