UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > Male and female rabbit beagles absolute gun dogs sale or trade for coon dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

Male and female rabbit beagles absolute gun dogs sale or trade for coon dog

Guys these are absolute rabbit running machines the male is 3yr old and is akc registered and has a first place win on him he needs no help what so ever to run and jump a rabbit he is tone broke completely trash free and has a cannon on him and handles like a dream when ur ready he is ready hunts hard will bust a briar thicket wide open.
Now the female just turned 2 she is not registered but is also a rabbit running machine needs no help at all she is trash free opens good and has a great mouth on her also handle great she is a small female the male is 14.5 me and my sons would just rather coon hunt than rabbit hunt i am these 2 dogs second owner they have never been tossed around they are the real deal looking to either sell or trade for a good finished coonhound no junk. And yes i will show these 2 in the field any way you want to see them please calls or text only i dont get on here a lot thanks and God bless everyone.. 6065056945 call anytime

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2020 08:44 PM
coonhunter1021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter1021 Click here to Send coonhunter1021 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter1021 Find more posts by coonhunter1021 Add coonhunter1021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

Beagles

Guys these are absolute rabbit running machines come try them nothing to hide here just looking for me a coondog call any time 6065056945

Old Post 01-22-2020 09:32 PM
coonhunter1021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter1021 Click here to Send coonhunter1021 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter1021 Find more posts by coonhunter1021 Add coonhunter1021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
12stephens
UKC Forum Member

Dogs

Been trying to get a hold of you for price an location

"Outlaw kennel
outlaw cash
740-581-2998

Old Post 01-28-2020 01:13 AM
12stephens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 12stephens Click here to Send 12stephens a Private Message Click Here to Email 12stephens Find more posts by 12stephens Add 12stephens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

Beagles

Sorry phone has been acting up dogs are sold thanks for all the calls

Old Post 01-28-2020 01:20 AM