UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ukc papers major problem
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allen hedgecock
UKC Forum Member

Ukc papers major problem

What is going on with the mail and getting your papers back ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2018 07:16 PM
Allen hedgecock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen hedgecock Click here to Send Allen hedgecock a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen hedgecock Find more posts by Allen hedgecock Add Allen hedgecock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Harris
UKC Forum Member

Been a issue for a good while

Old Post 10-04-2018 01:01 PM
Craig Harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Harris Click here to Send Craig Harris a Private Message Click Here to Email Craig Harris Find more posts by Craig Harris Add Craig Harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Today we are processing papers that we received on Sept 25th. So that's 8 days in-house. Mail time coming and going on both ends is going to depend on where you live and out of our control. If there are any problems associated with the transfer such as being filled out incorrectly or fee short or something that adds to the turn around time.

Would you consider 8 working days in-house too slow? I agree it could be better but that doesn't seem terrible to me?

Old Post 10-04-2018 02:29 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Get my hemp oil pills from Amazon . Com in two days !!

Tar

Old Post 10-04-2018 02:35 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom anderson
UKC Forum Member

Yes 8 days to long by the time you send them and everything is right and you send them back that’s over two weeks

Old Post 10-04-2018 02:58 PM
Tom anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom anderson Click here to Send Tom anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Tom anderson Add Tom anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

expedite service

They have express service, if you require faster turn around time, just add the required fees and be happy.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 10-04-2018 05:16 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LittleCreek
UKC Forum Member

UKC

If i was UKC I would shut the doors, cause apparently the never do nothing correct according to this forum. Blows my mind!!!!!

The people complaining should walk a week in there shows, I promise there minds would change.

"Little Creek Kennels"

Old Post 10-04-2018 06:33 PM
LittleCreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LittleCreek Click here to Send LittleCreek a Private Message Find more posts by LittleCreek Add LittleCreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

papers

Got mine in and out and back speedy considering I live on the other side of the 🌎

Old Post 10-04-2018 08:24 PM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Todd

Here is the deal the last two times I have sent papers in there was a screw up on my part filling them out. Then you sent a letter telling me what I did ,the one time I had to fill something out and mail it back the second I was able to take care of it over the phone . I don't know anywhere that it takes 7 to 10 business day for the mail to get here. Then when I talked to the lady she made it sound like the mail only was delivered on a certain day and went out on a certain day if that is the truth then that's half the problem . The other thing is on the papers it ask for a phone number and email ,if someone would have called or emailed me about the problems that would have saved two weeks. It takes a month to get a set of papers unless you pay a arm and a leg to rush them and if there is a mix up it takes two months .i know you guys are busy but in this day and age there has to be a quicker way to do this .or you guys don't have enough man power and need more help.

Old Post 10-04-2018 08:25 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar

Tar

Amazon is hard on the local mom and pop hemp oil dealers. Buy local

Old Post 10-04-2018 08:57 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Re: Todd

quote:
Originally posted by cole run
Then when I talked to the lady she made it sound like the mail only was delivered on a certain day and went out on a certain day if that is the truth then that's half the problem .

No....we send and receive every day.

Old Post 10-04-2018 09:07 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Re: Todd

quote:
Originally posted by cole run
The other thing is on the papers it ask for a phone number and email ,if someone would have called or emailed me about the problems that would have saved two weeks.

I agree...it helps when they can do that. Some problems allow them to do that and some don't.

Old Post 10-04-2018 09:09 PM
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar

I ordered waders from Cabela's on Sept 11th and still don't have them and duck season opens Saturday!!

Old Post 10-04-2018 09:12 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Amazon is hard on the local mom and pop hemp oil dealers. Buy local

I'm pretty sure there are local dealers on his block he could get same day delivery!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-04-2018 09:53 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jgarrett
UKC Forum Member

Re: expedite service

quote:
Originally posted by pigsit
They have express service, if you require faster turn around time, just add the required fees and be happy.

Maybe maybe not. I next day air some papers on a female that was coming in heat that I wanted to breed and paid for the express service to get the papers back quick. I used my cc so there wouldn’t be a delay waiting on the check to clear. I then got a letter in the mail instead of my papers that said something like there was a problem with my paper work. So I called the office and was told that my cc info was incorrect. So I gave them the cc over the phone and the Ukc worker verified that the info I originally sent was the same and it went through without a hitch when they ran the card # again. After I hung up I got thinking maybe they couldn’t get the papers out in the express time frame so they just sent me the letter. Then I thought I should have asked for the express service fee to be taken off. It would have been nice to have gotten a phone call instead of the letter in the snail mail when it was obvious that I was in a rush to get the papers processed.

Old Post 10-04-2018 11:56 PM
Jgarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jgarrett Click here to Send Jgarrett a Private Message Click Here to Email Jgarrett Find more posts by Jgarrett Add Jgarrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
I ordered waders from Cabela's on Sept 11th and still don't have them and duck season opens Saturday!!

Y'all don't have a cabellas up there ? I use academy they are the only ones got the catfish hooks I use I tie my own leeders.

Tar

Old Post 10-05-2018 12:10 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I'm pretty sure there are local dealers on his block he could get same day delivery!

Neah they only got the stuff you smoke in your peace pipe that crap stinks but I don't have many mosquitos in my hood lots of smoke lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-05-2018 12:13 AM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

I got my set back in less than 3 weeks. Alot better than 2 months like it used to be

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 10-05-2018 12:23 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

We sent a DNA kit in back in Feb. Waited a couple months asked Allen he said they never received it so he sent me another one. Sent it back in first of August and I'm still waiting. Actually scared to even ask him because we sent the registration papers back with the DNA kit for a name change this time and I'm thinking not only are we out the DNA fees x2 but now we also don't even have a set of papers anymore. And you guys think a few weeks is bad lol...

Old Post 10-05-2018 01:05 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

I hear a lot of people saying getting papers back takes to long. In 2 weeks I got mine back, and this was through the world hunt. I was extremely surprised good job UKC. I have only once had that it took as long as a month and that time I paid for rush service. When I got the papers back you could see it must have been dropped at one of the USPS mailing outlets as one corner was ripped and looked as if they were using it for a rug. There were so many boot tracks on it you couldn't find a clean part of the envelope. I had sent one of the pup papers to a guy that had bought a pup an he got his about 2 weeks before I got mine.

319-201-8445

Old Post 10-05-2018 01:46 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Been trying to get a dog DNA’d since May. Every time I call for an update I’m informed the “we’re sorry but our DNA dept is out of office this week.” They sure didn’t have a problem charging my bank card for the DNA service back in June but I still haven’t gotten it completed and back. I even sent in a 2nd sample to them since the first sample didn’t include all 3 swabs.

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 10-05-2018 01:55 AM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

U.k.c. what is going on?

I have sent in paper work and you have lost it 2 times. Have put me on hold for a hour both times and said to call back next week for a answer. You have cashed my check and it is a nother week gone by still no paperwork. Do you think this is ok? Should I just call this dog or what!!! I mean we are going on like 2 months.

Old Post 10-05-2018 02:56 AM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen hedgecock
UKC Forum Member

The problem I’m is I’ve raised a couple litters and everything went through ok but when I sent the pup papers in to get registered two of them were supposedly lost in the mail well I have college education and feel like I’m capable of getting the address right then when I call ukc office I feel like the lady on the other end doesn’t care if I get my papers or not and always gets blamed on the mail it’s just ironic I have know other problems with mail only ukc i can deal with the slow part but I feel like it should made a tad bit easier to get what you need

Old Post 10-05-2018 06:49 PM
Allen hedgecock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen hedgecock Click here to Send Allen hedgecock a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen hedgecock Find more posts by Allen hedgecock Add Allen hedgecock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick St.Clair
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a pass the buck thing to me where the postal service always gets the blame. Plenty of technology out there that could be used

Old Post 10-05-2018 11:49 PM
Rick St.Clair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick St.Clair Click here to Send Rick St.Clair a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick St.Clair Find more posts by Rick St.Clair Add Rick St.Clair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

I dropped my papers off with UKC staff personally at the World Hunt and got them back earlier this week. I felt that was pretty quick. I am satisfied. The only advice I have for UKC is that they provide 4 spaces for registering 4 pups permanently all on one page instead of only 3 spaces. Everything is cool if you have 3 pups (by paper) or 5 or more by doing it online, but if you have 4 you got to print an extra page and you can’t do it online.

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 10-06-2018 12:59 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote