UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Rumors for location of 2019 World Hunt
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

conway ark. would be a great place to hold a world hunt .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2018 01:26 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ptmike
I think where they had the zones at this past year in Tennessee would be a great location for the 2019 World hunt. I think it's a good Fair location it's not up north and it's really not down south it's kind of in between

Now that it is a great idea. Talk about centrally located, Decatur, Tn would be it. And the hunting there combines the best of both worlds. The coons aren't thick and they aren't thin. It takes a good coon dog to tree a couple but it can be done. The terrain isn't flat as a pancake but it isn't mountains either. And they have big timber, not little patch woods and fence rows. These hounds of today can get out and roam.
The guys that run that club are a great bunch also. Everyone would get to experience a little Southern Hospitality. And they have plenty of possums but no dillers yet.

Old Post 10-02-2018 01:41 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Further it is from me less chance I am going tired of driving 16 hrs to a hunt.

2 1/2 hrs to a regular ukc hunt around here I don't even think I need a ntch no more after the first of the year it's going to cost you $500 to ntch one around here .......... For what drive 16 hrs to somthing you qualified for ......... Neh I am over it !!

Tar

Old Post 10-02-2018 02:30 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, you have to be on something before you can be over it. Tarbaby, how many times have you gone to the World Finalls in the last 30 years? I wonder how many people posting, besides the Cummings, actually go to the World Finals?

Old Post 10-02-2018 03:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Just the ones that qualify

Old Post 10-02-2018 03:57 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, you have to be on something before you can be over it. Tarbaby, how many times have you gone to the World Finalls in the last 30 years? I wonder how many people posting, besides the Cummings, actually go to the World Finals?

104 each year!

Old Post 10-02-2018 04:01 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I could have went last year but because of knee surgery I let the owner go. I brought a world champion down here it don't mean nothing to these guys wasn't worth the expense. I need to get a red dog I guess but only one of those made it this year lol.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 10-02-2018 at 05:05 PM

Old Post 10-02-2018 04:10 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

I'd be ok with it in Southern MO/north AR. I've always loved the Ozarks

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-02-2018 04:52 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB

Them Ozarks mean hills... hills suck LOL

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 10-02-2018 05:48 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

Cheyenne's heart is in those hills the man has every available type of hunting within 30 min of the house and hunts the toughest stuff atleast 2x a week because he loves it.
Tyler you are turning into a pansy hunting those bottoms can't even keep up with an old man going up hill lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-02-2018 06:31 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

Brain Cells

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Cheyenne's heart is in those hills the man has every available type of hunting within 30 min of the house and hunts the toughest stuff atleast 2x a week because he loves it.
Tyler you are turning into a pansy hunting those bottoms can't even keep up with an old man going up hill lol.

His brain has had a lack of oxygen from altitude and breathing so hard. I'm not about the willingly chase that long legged sucker of yours through them.. especially after he gets done correcting on him! Been there done that... NOT FUN!

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 10-02-2018 07:24 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Jen Cummings, I am like Cheyenne, I love hunting in the mountains. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the flat land hunting too, it's just the mountains are my favorite. When I go on a hunting trip to flat land, I can walk all night and not get tired, that's fun! I can't hunt the mountains all night anymore, but try to hunt 3/4 hours per night. Mountains tend to separate the men and the dogs, more so the men. Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-02-2018 08:31 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

2004=18 years since NC had the UKC world hunt.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-02-2018 10:39 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

quote:

REALLY !!!!???? I cant believe id ever see that on this board !
I AGREE !!! Lets have it down here !!!!!!!
Let everyone get a taste of the Ozarks Ghost Coons !!!!! LOL !
Good ol BRANSON MO !! In all honesty theres coons to be treed here just not much flat ground . Some places you can sunburn the roof of your mouth but we wouldnt let that happen... will only be in the woods at night lol
Theres all kinds of things the rest of the family can do here and PLENTY hotels and eating places . Way more than will be needed for 100 dogs.
I think they had Bassmasters here once im sure we can accommodate a few coonhunters . )))) Smiles

Old Post 10-02-2018 10:46 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvredbonemann
UKC Forum Member

wv

id say move it to wv in the hills in farm land where its never been held

High score and 1st place rqe winner 2019 southern redbone days
Won truck ticket
Won wv plot sectional
Won cast at pkc world
Top 100 3 years in row ukc world
Won cast labor day classic
Dual grand 11 months old
Ukc world qualified 2015..2016..2017..2018...2019
Won cast Kentucky state
Won cast Preston's memorial hunt
Won cast and high scoring dog American redbone days

Tree rocking little ann...out of sandyCreek
jake
Ttop hussler 2 first place wins...out of ttop Ace n cherry
Mosquito creek willy....top 100 ukc world ..2016
Grandnight mosquito creek willy
Grandnite McMillan stone wall rebel
Mosquito creek outlaw sue
Nighty nite moonlit e renegade

Old Post 10-02-2018 11:09 PM
wvredbonemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvredbonemann Click here to Send wvredbonemann a Private Message Find more posts by wvredbonemann Add wvredbonemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Maybe I'm mis speaking. I've hunted out of Hartville and Licking areas. They aren't mountains at all, just some rolling hills. Not thick coon, but plenty to go around

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-02-2018 11:09 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Toad Hill
REALLY !!!!???? I cant believe id ever see that on this board !
I AGREE !!! Lets have it down here !!!!!!!
Let everyone get a taste of the Ozarks Ghost Coons !!!!! LOL !
Good ol BRANSON MO !! In all honesty theres coons to be treed here just not much flat ground . Some places you can sunburn the roof of your mouth but we wouldnt let that happen... will only be in the woods at night lol
Theres all kinds of things the rest of the family can do here and PLENTY hotels and eating places . Way more than will be needed for 100 dogs.
I think they had Bassmasters here once im sure we can accommodate a few coonhunters . )))) Smiles

Branson is pretty country. We had the zone on the OK, MO, KS line and sent nearly every cast to crops and pecan bottoms. I wish I had know that the hill country or what the flat landers refer to as mountains was so popular and I could have put everyone where every step is up hill!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-02-2018 11:15 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
georgef072007
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

Well Richard, I went last year. Even qualified at Decatur to do it. Would love to have had the opportunity to hit the zones this year to try and go again but work and the new grand daughter kind of interrupted my plans.

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

CH GRNTCH 'PR' WRECK IT RALPH (Dead Cat X Outback Trashy LuLu) 2017 UKC World Finalist. 2018 UKC World Hunt Qualified.

CH GRNTCH 'PR' CATS TRASHY TOMCAT (Dead Cat X Outback Trashy LuLu) 2016 , 2017 & 2018 UKC World hunt qualified

'PR' Blue Eyed Pete (Watsons Jackal X Hello Kitty)

'PR' Wipeout Harley (Joinertown Wipeout Zeb 3 X Dark Mtn Crankin Holly)

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

NTCH WCH 'PR' DEAD CATS ECHO

Old Post 10-02-2018 11:59 PM
georgef072007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for georgef072007 Click here to Send georgef072007 a Private Message Find more posts by georgef072007 Add georgef072007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Branson is pretty country. We had the zone on the OK, MO, KS line and sent nearly every cast to crops and pecan bottoms. I wish I had know that the hill country or what the flat landers refer to as mountains was so popular and I could have put everyone where every step is up hill!
a good guide in hill country cast the hounds on top of the hill .lol that way ole deep and lone can be heard for a mile and a half .lol

Old Post 10-03-2018 01:16 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
2004=18 years since NC had the UKC world hunt.
I game for NC

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 10-03-2018 01:27 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

N.C. couldn't even put on their zone hunt this year because of conditions beyound anyone's control. I doubt UKC would want to risk a repeat of that situation again for their biggest event of the year.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-03-2018 04:10 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Wow UKC and risk never crossed my mind! So should they move the NC zone to another state?

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-03-2018 04:31 PM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

They DID move it. Or I guess actually they cancelled it and made all of NC's entrants choose another zone. Obviously no ones fault, just bad luck. But why risk it for the Finals?

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-03-2018 04:54 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ptmike
UKC Forum Member

North Carolina would be a great place for the finals it should not be up north every year. Georgia was a great place for the finals people just didn't show up with the dog power they needed. A yard dog can tree coon up north bring them down to big timber whole different story

Old Post 10-03-2018 05:13 PM
Ptmike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ptmike Find more posts by Ptmike Add Ptmike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjll
UKC Forum Member

world hunt

The zone hunts and locations should be used as proving grounds for the world hunt finals Miami ok or tenn. should be considered for next year's world finals also n.c. but hurricane season causes disasters

Old Post 10-03-2018 05:46 PM
tjll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjll Click here to Send tjll a Private Message Click Here to Email tjll Find more posts by tjll Add tjll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote