UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How Many Coonhunters That Post On This Forum Have A Facebook Account?
How Many Coonhunters That Post On This Forum Have A Facebook Account?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I have a Facebook account in my name 254 54.86%
No, I don't have a Facebook account 209 45.14%
Total: 463 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

I do, its way easier to post vids and pics. I just don't use it much. Have several hunting friends on there but I don't really participate in the hoopla of it all. They should really do away with this site and just use it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2018 04:58 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adams, Harold
I do, its way easier to post vids and pics. I just don't use it much. Have several hunting friends on there but I don't really participate in the hoopla of it all. They should really do away with this site and just use it.

"Agreed" All they get out of giving people two options to choose from is a bunch of moaning and complaining every year around AO and the World Hunt. I'd give us all one avenue to get our information from (the easiest one) and that would be it "if you don't like it tuff that's what we're giving you"

Old Post 09-23-2018 05:08 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JHannack
UKC Forum Member

I do not, nor will I ever. I know a lot of people use it and I see the good and bad. Just something that’s 100% not for me!!!

Home of some future hopefuls.....

Old Post 09-23-2018 05:22 PM
JHannack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JHannack Click here to Send JHannack a Private Message Find more posts by JHannack Add JHannack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony.beals
UKC Forum Member

I do and I agree it is good and bad. I just started using back in March and for me it is more good than bad, but it sure can get u in trouble fast, but like any other social media platform individuals can not see or hear the tone or sarcasm of the words and take it the wrong way some times.

MSG, US ARMY RETIRED
President of Michigan State United Coon Hunters Association

Old Post 09-23-2018 05:36 PM
tony.beals is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony.beals Click here to Send tony.beals a Private Message Click Here to Email tony.beals Find more posts by tony.beals Add tony.beals to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

I DO NOT HAVE FACEBOOK AND NEVER INTEND TO EITHER.

SUPER STAKE CHAMPION GRNITECH SERIAL COONER (GRNITECH INSANE "X" / GRNITECH GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY)

GRNITECH CH REBA MC ENTIRE {REEZEN / GRAY'S STYLISH PAIGE} LITTERMATE TO 2018 UKC AND AKC WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRAYS RACK EM WILLY

Old Post 09-23-2018 07:43 PM
jerrod douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod douglas Click here to Send jerrod douglas a Private Message Find more posts by jerrod douglas Add jerrod douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by jerrod douglas
x2

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 09-23-2018 07:52 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Undergrace316
UKC Forum Member

yes

More and more are using it. All the coon hound groups I am members on through Face Book combine for well over 100,000 users. More and More are buying and selling on there as well. The ones on here that dont use Face book because they dont know how would love it once they did.

Old Post 09-23-2018 08:06 PM
Undergrace316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Undergrace316 Click here to Send Undergrace316 a Private Message Click Here to Email Undergrace316 Find more posts by Undergrace316 Add Undergrace316 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony.beals
UKC Forum Member

Re: yes

quote:
Originally posted by Undergrace316
More and more are using it. All the coon hound groups I am members on through Face Book combine for well over 100,000 users. More and More are buying and selling on there as well. The ones on here that dont use Face book because they dont know how would love it once they did.

It's like a drug once you start your hooked, not saying that it is good tho

MSG, US ARMY RETIRED
President of Michigan State United Coon Hunters Association

Old Post 09-23-2018 11:16 PM
tony.beals is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony.beals Click here to Send tony.beals a Private Message Click Here to Email tony.beals Find more posts by tony.beals Add tony.beals to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Re: How Many Coonhunters That Post On This Forum Have A Facebook Account?

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
First of all....what's your guess as to how many people that post on this site have an actual Facebook account in their name? I'm guessing less than half but I might be surprised.

Just so you know, I voted no. I don't have a Facebook account.

Then why the heck do you not post the important results right here on the coon hound forum, we have asked for 3 years now that same question.

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 09-26-2018 02:25 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

not me

never

Old Post 09-27-2018 03:07 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

not me

never

Old Post 09-27-2018 03:07 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: How Many Coonhunters That Post On This Forum Have A Facebook Account?

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey
Then why the heck do you not post the important results right here on the coon hound forum, we have asked for 3 years now that same question.

5x

Old Post 09-27-2018 03:10 AM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by jerrod douglas
X2, sparks would be flying, alotta drama.

Old Post 09-27-2018 03:17 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by T Felderman
Nope

Liar Todd. You use your wife's all the time.

Old Post 09-27-2018 05:58 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

Pkc ch Grch Grnitech Whites Little Queenie

I do and what advertising i do is mainly on there.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 09-28-2018 06:09 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

For those that don't have it, it's not much different than posting here, except it's more user friendly. You control what you put out there for the public to see. You control who can see what you post. You accept what 'friends' you have. It's really not the devil.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-28-2018 08:33 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
For those that don't have it, it's not much different than posting here, except it's more user friendly. You control what you put out there for the public to see. You control who can see what you post. You accept what 'friends' you have. It's really not the devil.

yet 50 million accounts were hacked today...

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 09-29-2018 02:43 AM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB

LMBO! Do a little research about it got started and get back to us. There is a reason it's so "user friendly".

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-29-2018 04:34 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

true, big brother can always see what we're doing. guess what im saying is you can control what info you put on it. i could make a page saying that i am Bubba Smith a stay at home astronaut, throw a couple silly pics from google up and be able to see whats going on at ukc finals.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 09-29-2018 12:32 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Squatch308
yet 50 million accounts were hacked today...
. 2.3 billion facebook account are in existence. Roughly 600000 are attacked per day. With a small percentage of success. Keep you security protocols updated and most will be fine. Now i need to go buy more tin foil to put more wrapping on the fortress. Those **** black helicopters hovering around the compound again. Im beginning to think they're trumps ruskie friends. Lol

Last edited by micooner on 09-29-2018 at 10:58 PM

Old Post 09-29-2018 08:19 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Your right 50 million did have a security breach yesterday.

Old Post 09-29-2018 10:55 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pacolet Why
UKC Forum Member

No Facebook here, this forum is about as much social media as I need

Old Post 09-30-2018 02:48 AM
pacolet Why is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pacolet Why Click here to Send pacolet Why a Private Message Find more posts by pacolet Why Add pacolet Why to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

I feel it is a very good tool to use. Keep up with friends better, easy to post pictures and yes you control who can see it. Anyone you see making comments you do not like, poof they are gone. There is so much more to view and info. to get on facebook, good tool if it is used right. That is why there are s many people using it every day.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 10-01-2018 04:58 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Iseeum
Banned

What is Facebook?!
PrideBook the place to let your pride swell!
I have FB but deactivated it 2 months ago. I might re activate it but it’s been a nice break I spent way to much time on it.

Last edited by Iseeum on 10-01-2018 at 05:22 PM

Old Post 10-01-2018 05:19 PM
Iseeum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Iseeum Click here to Send Iseeum a Private Message Click Here to Email Iseeum Find more posts by Iseeum Add Iseeum to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

I do" Fryars Treeing Walkers" .... Big Brother can watch all he wants, nothing to hide here

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Last edited by CONRAD FRYAR on 10-02-2018 at 12:10 PM

Old Post 10-02-2018 12:04 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote