UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2006 Buck Pole - Post Your Deer Pics Here
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mmarcum52
UKC Forum Member

Here`s a good one, Melvin John from Fairfield , Tx got this one on his deer lease just south of Fairfield Sunday afternoon. When he had it scored Monday it was 149 3/4 with a 21 in. inside spread. He got it with one shot from his 7 mag.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2006 01:24 AM
mmarcum52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarcum52 Click here to Send mmarcum52 a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarcum52 Find more posts by mmarcum52 Add mmarcum52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Those deer up north look like monsters compared to the southern deer.

Old Post 11-15-2006 09:34 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Here is my Dad's November 8th, Lancaster Ohio Buck. 40 yards, Martin Archery, game over. Dad is the NFAA 2006 National Indoor Champion, when he draws back on a deer it is in trouble. lol

Sorry, not a very good quality photo but a brute of a Buck.

Old Post 11-15-2006 11:02 PM
Nathan Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Lattimer Click here to Send Nathan Lattimer a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Lattimer Find more posts by Nathan Lattimer Add Nathan Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne howard
UKC Forum Member

deer picture

Old Post 11-19-2006 02:30 PM
wayne howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne howard Click here to Send wayne howard a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne howard Find more posts by wayne howard Add wayne howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Wells
UKC Forum Member

Ethans First Deer

Ethan is 12 years old and got his first deer. It taken first day of gun season in Indiana about 1:00 in the afternoon. He shot it at about 65 yards right through the heart and the deer only went about 35 yards but the drag out was uphill all the way.

Old Post 11-19-2006 08:05 PM
Don Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Wells Click here to Send Don Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Wells Find more posts by Don Wells Add Don Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warn
UKC Forum Member

10 point 18 3/4 " spread 11 " rear tines

Mark Warner

"HOME OF PREDAWN KENNELS"

http://www.tekonshathunder.homestead.com

Old Post 11-20-2006 02:12 AM
warn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for warn Click here to Send warn a Private Message Click Here to Email warn Find more posts by warn Add warn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

Warn how long has he been tied up out back?

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 11-20-2006 02:18 AM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warn
UKC Forum Member

shawn i been raise him in the steer pen with the rest of the fat cattle figured now was the time to butcher him

Mark Warner

"HOME OF PREDAWN KENNELS"

http://www.tekonshathunder.homestead.com

Old Post 11-20-2006 02:35 AM
warn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for warn Click here to Send warn a Private Message Click Here to Email warn Find more posts by warn Add warn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by warn
shawn i been raise him in the steer pen with the rest of the fat cattle figured now was the time to butcher him
Busted!

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 11-20-2006 02:49 AM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Fraze
UKC Forum Member

Here's my buddies buck, main frame 10 pointer with a small drop tine. 18.5" wide and 175lbs. Killed over the hill from where I was hunting. Obviously, I was on the wrong side of the hill.

Here's a picture of mine!!! 175lbs also...

Maybe I'll get a Hawg next year...

**GRNITECH Indian Ridge Spot
**GRNITECH Wolf River Bell (Co-owned with Adam Keller)
**GRNITECH Wolf River Big Dan (Co-owned with Adam Keller)

Last edited by Perry Fraze on 11-20-2006 at 03:21 AM

Old Post 11-20-2006 03:17 AM
Perry Fraze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Fraze Click here to Send Perry Fraze a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Fraze Find more posts by Perry Fraze Add Perry Fraze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tbaker
UKC Forum Member

10 pointer- got mine

Dropped a 10 pointer in its tracks @ 100yrds with a 12ga opening day in northern Michigan not close to being the brute Warn got but a NICE Buck for the area I was hunting, Biggest I've seen in 15yrs hunting around the Luther/Cadillac area (State Land)

Old Post 11-20-2006 05:39 PM
Tbaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tbaker Click here to Send Tbaker a Private Message Click Here to Email Tbaker Find more posts by Tbaker Add Tbaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony foley
UKC Forum Member

a few scrubs

buddys buck

my bow kill

Last edited by tony foley on 11-21-2006 at 11:27 PM

Old Post 11-21-2006 01:36 AM
tony foley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony foley Click here to Send tony foley a Private Message Find more posts by tony foley Add tony foley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Gregory
UKC Forum Member

3 Arkansas Bucks this year.

Mine

My Buddy's and his dads deer

:Home of:
GRCH GRNTCH 'Stylish' Cindy (Coondawg Claude)
NTCH 'PR' Hardwood Frank
'PR'Hardwood Salty

hardwoodwalkers@yahoo.com
http://hardwoodwalkers.tripod.com/

Old Post 11-22-2006 05:43 AM
Eric Gregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Gregory Click here to Send Eric Gregory a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Gregory Visit Eric Gregory's homepage! Find more posts by Eric Gregory Add Eric Gregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Mullins
UKC Forum Member

Buddys deer

Old Post 11-22-2006 05:32 PM
Jason Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Mullins Click here to Send Jason Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Mullins Find more posts by Jason Mullins Add Jason Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Mullins
UKC Forum Member

Heres his younger brother

Old Post 11-22-2006 05:33 PM
Jason Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Mullins Click here to Send Jason Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Mullins Find more posts by Jason Mullins Add Jason Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhunter
UKC Forum Member

ky buck

heres a pretty nice ky buck a buddy of mine sent to me the other day..word is maybe the new state record...19 point...unofficial score 209 of course its not dry yet...

Old Post 11-23-2006 11:16 PM
wvhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhunter Click here to Send wvhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhunter Find more posts by wvhunter Add wvhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JayTom
UKC Forum Member

Hey where is your buddy for there wvhunter. He looks familiar.

Old Post 11-24-2006 03:25 AM
JayTom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JayTom Click here to Send JayTom a Private Message Click Here to Email JayTom Find more posts by JayTom Add JayTom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhunter
UKC Forum Member

nice

very nice deer was that taken in ky?

Old Post 11-26-2006 03:38 AM
wvhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhunter Click here to Send wvhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhunter Find more posts by wvhunter Add wvhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StraightDrive
UKC Forum Member

My nephews 1st. deer at 7 years old. he was very tickled and so was I and his dad.

Owner / Handler:
Larry Puckett

HOME OF:
GR. CH."PR"DEADLY PETEY UKC 1st. place( SIRE=Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.PR Mc's Deadly Hitman / Dam=Ch.Nt.Ch.PR Beard's Stylish Magic) (Gone but Not Forgotten)

GR.NT.CH PR Spades Nite Heat Sky (Gone But Not Forgotten)

Old Post 11-26-2006 05:21 PM
StraightDrive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StraightDrive Click here to Send StraightDrive a Private Message Find more posts by StraightDrive Add StraightDrive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

On the first morning of shotgun season in NY, I was in my stand at 10;45 when a big buck came out of the woods. I aimed my 20 gauge model 1100 Remington, at the deer. He ran up along the side of the creek, and couldn't make it up the bank, and fell into the creek. I was excited and went over to see just how big he was. But I couldn't even get a good look at him because he was in deep water. I thought I could reach him if I had my hipboots. I called my friend Mark, and he and his son Mason came to help me when I went back to get him. But when I went back he had drifted out into deeper water.

I went and got a long pole from the woods, I said I think I can poke him to the otherside. Mark said tie a piece of twine on the end of the pole, we can hook it around his horns or something. Mason was running the end of the pole, He said I think I can get it around his hind hoof. I said put it around there. Then we twisted the pole till the twine tightened up, then we pulled on the pole, and the Buck came to the shore on the first try.

Before we had him landed.

When I finally got to see him, he was a nine pointer, with a 21 1/2 inch spread.

The house that you see in the background in mine

Old Post 11-27-2006 03:34 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonslaminblue
UKC Forum Member

man these are some nice bucks!!! whats the word on how there moving? they just dont seem to be going yet here in michigan.

nobody right now

Brian Johnson
Pinconning MI

Old Post 11-27-2006 06:33 PM
coonslaminblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonslaminblue Click here to Send coonslaminblue a Private Message Click Here to Email coonslaminblue Find more posts by coonslaminblue Add coonslaminblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinM
UKC Forum Member

I shot this one Nov. 5th checking a scrape at 18 yards

Old Post 11-28-2006 09:18 PM
JustinM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinM Click here to Send JustinM a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinM Find more posts by JustinM Add JustinM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogmack
UKC Forum Member

WELL ABOUT THAT DEER IN KY IM MOVING TO KY

Dillon Surratt

Old Post 11-28-2006 09:59 PM
Bluedogmack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogmack Click here to Send Bluedogmack a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedogmack Find more posts by Bluedogmack Add Bluedogmack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rebonelover
UKC Forum Member

well I meant to get a big buck but hey they eat better at this size anyways.

My Fiance got a spike

Last edited by rebonelover on 11-29-2006 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 11-29-2006 04:54 PM
rebonelover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rebonelover Click here to Send rebonelover a Private Message Click Here to Email rebonelover Find more posts by rebonelover Add rebonelover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creekrunner
UKC Forum Member

Two deer opening day the best Id ever done, so thats 4 in the freezer,not a big rack but he will do

Last edited by creekrunner on 11-30-2006 at 12:51 AM

Old Post 11-30-2006 12:40 AM
creekrunner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creekrunner Click here to Send creekrunner a Private Message Click Here to Email creekrunner Find more posts by creekrunner Add creekrunner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote