UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2006 Buck Pole - Post Your Deer Pics Here
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Check this southern Mich. bruiser out. Shot by young coonhunter Chris Rugg on Nov. 2. Not yet officially scored but well into the books. As much mass throughout as you will find on any Michigan buck. Big, heavy deer.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2006 06:50 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh risinger
UKC Forum Member

here is mine from last year. our guns season starts here in the morning. (cant wait).

Old Post 11-04-2006 01:59 AM
josh risinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh risinger Click here to Send josh risinger a Private Message Click Here to Email josh risinger Find more posts by josh risinger Add josh risinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Enjoy the deer pictures!

Lots of nice deer guys! I got a weeks vacation coming the week of Nov.13. Hopefully them big boys will be running wild!

Old Post 11-05-2006 01:50 AM
Rusty Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty Johnson Click here to Send Rusty Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Rusty Johnson Find more posts by Rusty Johnson Add Rusty Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cowboyjones
UKC Forum Member

my kill today, 10 point 202 pounds click on pic

Old Post 11-05-2006 02:28 AM
cowboyjones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cowboyjones Click here to Send cowboyjones a Private Message Click Here to Email cowboyjones Find more posts by cowboyjones Add cowboyjones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cooncrazy
UKC Forum Member

i went hunting this mornin'.didn't get nuttin' tho.

Old Post 11-05-2006 03:12 AM
Cooncrazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cooncrazy Click here to Send Cooncrazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Cooncrazy Find more posts by Cooncrazy Add Cooncrazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Sent to me by South Carolina coonhunter Ethan Hill. Killed Nov. 4, 2006 13 pt. 205 lbs. 20 in spread. Nice size deer for peak of rut in SC. Dog driven.

Old Post 11-06-2006 08:31 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Lattimer
UKC Forum Member

Here are 2 Bucks that Nick Mullins and myself arrowed this morning. We feel very blessed to harvest such magnificent animals. If I ever get to place where my knees don't knock and my heart don't race at the sight of one of these I will hang my bow up.

Here's mine...............

And here's Nicks..................

The rut is kickin' and the bucks were on the move. Nick's came into 10 yards and he lung shot him.

I grunted mine in and he was gruntin' about every step. I had to settle for a 30 yard shot and hit him a little high. He traveled about 450 yards after the shot. We lost the blood trail after about 200 yards, and we searched like crazy. We even resorted to flyng over by plane trying to locate him to no avail. We ended up sending up a few prayers and walked right to him! We could have saved some plane fuel! LOL Enjoy!!!!!

Last edited by Nathan Lattimer on 11-07-2006 at 03:34 AM

Old Post 11-07-2006 03:31 AM
Nathan Lattimer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Lattimer Click here to Send Nathan Lattimer a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Lattimer Find more posts by Nathan Lattimer Add Nathan Lattimer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bluehound
The thing is the farmer does not want to give me the bucks antlers. The farmer said he was going to have it Europian mounted. This really sucks!! I am going to pleed my case with him today and see how I fair. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

When you gave up your search you may have given up claim on a deer. You give the farmer reason to be upset you may have trouble coon hunting or deer hunting on any other private land around the area. Farmers set around and tell stories that start like this (Did you hear all the crap that the deer hunter caused farmer Jones). The farmers reply would be, "he also coon hunts and I pormise you he better not get on my land".

Old Post 11-07-2006 04:35 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCP58
UKC Forum Member

Muzzle Loader Buck

9 pointer Killed 11-06 by Mike Perrigo,

8 pointer killed 11-07 by my son Dylan with a muzzleloader

Last edited by JCP58 on 11-07-2006 at 06:48 PM

Old Post 11-07-2006 06:45 PM
JCP58 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCP58 Click here to Send JCP58 a Private Message Find more posts by JCP58 Add JCP58 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickin
UKC Forum Member

bow kill shot him mon 17 1/2 in spread

Old Post 11-08-2006 01:18 AM
bluetickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickin Click here to Send bluetickin a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickin Find more posts by bluetickin Add bluetickin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tailkicker
UKC Forum Member

bluetickin

did the yotes get the rest of him?

I can't wait to get into the woods.

Jeremiah CL Johnson
My Email
Johnson Branch Treeing Walkers Est. 1980

Kentucky Houndsmen Association Inc.
Kentucky Houndsmen Association Foundation for Sportsman Rights Inc.
"Dedicated to protecting the heritage of Kentucky Houndsmen"

KHA Website

Join the NRA

Old Post 11-08-2006 02:17 AM
Tailkicker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tailkicker Click here to Send Tailkicker a Private Message Click Here to Email Tailkicker Visit Tailkicker's homepage! Find more posts by Tailkicker Add Tailkicker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickin
UKC Forum Member

buzzerds and possoms.lol I looked for a week but found him in the end.

Old Post 11-08-2006 11:27 AM
bluetickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickin Click here to Send bluetickin a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickin Find more posts by bluetickin Add bluetickin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two toes

"NICE"

Always enjoy seein others success & there are some nice bucks showin up on this thread & a few smiles as well !!

Congrats to all !!!!

Old Post 11-08-2006 01:34 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinM
UKC Forum Member

I got my nicest buck todate nov 4 large 8 point when I get the pics develped I'll post a few. Unlike most times it wasn't ground shrinkage it was ground growage so I was real happy when I got up to him. Rifle season starts this weekend so hopefully I can bag a even bigger one but cant hunt opening day I have to pick up a pup.

Old Post 11-08-2006 05:15 PM
JustinM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinM Click here to Send JustinM a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinM Find more posts by JustinM Add JustinM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Lattimer
Here are 2 Bucks that Nick Mullins and myself arrowed this morning. We feel very blessed to harvest such magnificent animals. If I ever get to place where my knees don't knock and my heart don't race at the sight of one of these I will hang my bow up.

Here's mine...............

And here's Nicks..................

The rut is kickin' and the bucks were on the move. Nick's came into 10 yards and he lung shot him.

I grunted mine in and he was gruntin' about every step. I had to settle for a 30 yard shot and hit him a little high. He traveled about 450 yards after the shot. We lost the blood trail after about 200 yards, and we searched like crazy. We even resorted to flyng over by plane trying to locate him to no avail. We ended up sending up a few prayers and walked right to him! We could have saved some plane fuel! LOL Enjoy!!!!!

Holy crap Nathan, how long have they been leashed out back I swear that one that you "shot" was tied up out back when I was down there in March.

LOL Nice bucks man, and I thought that only the coonhunting was good down there.

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 11-10-2006 02:34 AM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

WI Buck

Here is a nice Buck from WI, I'm sorry I don't have the gentelmans Name but... I'm sure he'll Identitfy himself for you all HappyHunting! Heather WIlliam

>thurs. morning 19 1/2 inside ,8 points, 191 lbs. . had the bow let down
>from the tree and here he comes right at me at 30 yards, holy!!!!, the
>rest is
>history,, as he expired a nice 10 point came and stood around , FOREVER!!

Old Post 11-11-2006 03:44 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

THANKS RUSS!

THANKS HEATHER!---you two are alright no matter what people say bout ya!!

Old Post 11-11-2006 08:52 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

LOL...

So, I can safely say that buck was taken by Ronald Schultz!
I can ONLY imagine what people say about a couple of goofs like us!
I THINK there is a Chance that Russ may be sitting and waiting for a BIG buck right now in the snows of WI. Maybe I'll get a chance to post his later if he gets one! Perhaps he'll get that TEN pointer!
HappyHunting! Heather

Old Post 11-11-2006 09:07 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two toes

Re: THANKS RUSS!

quote:
Originally posted by ronald schultz
THANKS HEATHER!---you two are alright no matter what people say bout ya!!

Thats debatable.......LOL!! Nice buck,"CONGRATS!!!"

All I got was frozen like a popcicle!!!! Deer avoided me again!!

Old Post 11-12-2006 12:22 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

just thought i'd add

"WE DID COON HUNT THE FARM THE NIGHT BEFORE"

Old Post 11-13-2006 02:49 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jap's cr kennel
UKC Forum Member

hey ron too bad the right side wasnt as good as the left was the ten bigger than this 1

Last edited by jap's cr kennel on 11-14-2006 at 02:28 AM

Old Post 11-14-2006 12:09 AM
jap's cr kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jap's cr kennel Click here to Send jap's cr kennel a Private Message Find more posts by jap's cr kennel Add jap's cr kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathaniel
UKC Forum Member

here is a few pics of what i got last night november 13. he has 14 points over one inch. he was chasing a doe and i missed him the first time so i went on and shot the doe. waited 10-15 min. and started grunting and he came back in and i was able to get a second shot. he is my first buck iv shot since iv been hinting(10 years).
thanks

816-898-0952

Old Post 11-14-2006 02:27 PM
Nathaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathaniel Click here to Send Nathaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathaniel Find more posts by Nathaniel Add Nathaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

this is a virginia mountain "brush buck" as we call them. pretty much that means he is a nice buck....but the tines are usually a little short...either way....I'll take him......lol.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 11-14-2006 07:43 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne howard
UKC Forum Member

i shot a 9 point saturday morning. i have picture but i dont know how to post it

Old Post 11-14-2006 09:51 PM
wayne howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne howard Click here to Send wayne howard a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne howard Find more posts by wayne howard Add wayne howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkercash
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wayne howard
i shot a 9 point saturday morning. i have picture but i dont know how to post it
If ya want email it to me Ill put it on for ya.

Whitey Dogs ROCK!!!
I use and recommend Kelley's K-Lights.

Old Post 11-14-2006 10:08 PM
walkercash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkercash Click here to Send walkercash a Private Message Click Here to Email walkercash Find more posts by walkercash Add walkercash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote