UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Scores from Friday round
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Deekus
UKC Forum Member

Scores from Friday round

Very disappointed that scores from Friday have not been posted or that I cant find them. I understand that the bench show was today but after placing 5 through 20 no reason not to post and with today's technology should have only taken a minute or two or pushing a button
Can anyone who has any info on scores post what they know or even heard that would be better than what I have seen thus far

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2018 08:35 PM
Deekus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deekus Click here to Send Deekus a Private Message Find more posts by Deekus Add Deekus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom Miller
UKC Forum Member

I second this

COMON UKC ?????????

Gr. Nt. Ch.Big River Reign's Ghost
(Sold to Mike Wolf)
Pr Big River Reign's Redemption
(Jesse Lee X Ghost)

"In Memory of"...Pr' Jesse's Big River Wild Reign 2011-2013
"Gone But Not Forgotten"

Old Post 09-22-2018 10:14 PM
Tom Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Miller Click here to Send Tom Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Tom Miller Find more posts by Tom Miller Add Tom Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

strictly top secret
you have to be a double naught spy to get this information!

Old Post 09-22-2018 11:03 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

McDonald’s (not Ritchie McDonald) ruined our patience. I’ve been looking all day for the scores myself. Lol. I’m going to go hunting tonight and sit in the side by side and look at the play by play between trees as I watch my Garmin every once in awhile to see see when my dogs tree.

Old Post 09-22-2018 11:25 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

Lucy had 500+
Secret had 375+
Baby had 362 1/2+
Willy had 300+
Demon had 300+
Razor had 225+
These were the early scores, i do not know what the score of the late round was but i do know that Willy is on the final 4 tonight.

Old Post 09-22-2018 11:38 PM
tpettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tpettit Click here to Send tpettit a Private Message Click Here to Email tpettit Find more posts by tpettit Add tpettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by tpettit
Lucy had 500+
Secret had 375+
Baby had 362 1/2+
Willy had 300+
Demon had 300+
Razor had 225+
These were the early scores, i do not know what the score of the late round was but i do know that Willy is on the final 4 tonight.

Late Willy 125+
Demon 100+
Razor in the minus.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-23-2018 01:05 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

Dalton made a good run, to bad that one call kept him out of the Final cast. Congratulations on making the top 5, 2 years in a row. Stay safe and happy hunting. Dave

Old Post 09-23-2018 01:43 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote