UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Autumn oaks 2020 updates???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bigboy626
New UKC Forum Member

Autumn oaks 2020 updates???

Any updates on Indiana and oaks this year?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2020 09:27 PM
Bigboy626 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigboy626 Click here to Send Bigboy626 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bigboy626 Find more posts by Bigboy626 Add Bigboy626 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Dogs

I don't see much changing it's been 4 months already of be save measures by the govt. With pre entries it might work out just fine

Old Post 07-26-2020 10:44 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigboy626
New UKC Forum Member

I sure hope so

Old Post 07-26-2020 10:51 PM
Bigboy626 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bigboy626 Click here to Send Bigboy626 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bigboy626 Find more posts by Bigboy626 Add Bigboy626 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bigboy626
New UKC Forum Member

I hope they have it anyone know the restrictions

Old Post 07-26-2020 10:59 PM
coonhunter, MO
UKC Forum Member

updates

i saw some on facebook,there might be some under UKC NEWS, i haven't looked there, some of it was you have to be Entered to be on the grounds or be with someone Entered, if just going to watch,visit or shop,I don't think you will be allowed on fair grounds. that's just what i read !

Old Post 07-31-2020 07:37 PM
coonhunter, MO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter, MO Click here to Send coonhunter, MO a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter, MO Add coonhunter, MO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Welch
UKC Forum Member

Autumn oaks info on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/UKCcoonhounds/

Old Post 08-01-2020 07:27 AM
Robert Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Welch Click here to Send Robert Welch a Private Message Visit Robert Welch's homepage! Find more posts by Robert Welch Add Robert Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack haughton
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks 2020 updates.

So in other words not showing or hunting ,stay home?

HOME OF THE BLU MARU BLUETICKS.GR CH Haughtons Genesse Maru.FCH CH Haughtons Jorja .Blu.CH.Ruby Maru.and Blu Poppyhttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/genessemaru/101010_ThanksgivingPuppies2010_1163.jpg

Old Post 08-01-2020 05:12 PM
jack haughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack haughton Click here to Send jack haughton a Private Message Find more posts by jack haughton Add jack haughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Hunts

It sound like ukc has followed akc as this is what they are doing in there shows good luck to everyone going

Old Post 08-02-2020 12:33 AM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What about children? Do you have to leave them at home?

Old Post 08-02-2020 12:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
What about children? Do you have to leave them at home?
Thats what got to me, my grandkids had looked forward to this for 3 months I had told them all about the dogs and stuff to buy ice cream fun etc . now were staying home

Old Post 08-03-2020 07:58 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote