UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Just a little vent.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

And the bad thing is jay you are way closer to them than I am distance wise lol.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2017 11:27 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

As far as getting papers back quickly I can about guarantee I will have Pkc papers back within 7-10 days. I believe it has a lot to do with the number of papers sent in. Pkc only registers hunting dogs while ukc registers hundreds of breeds. This is not a knock on ukc but you have to think about the numbers that's my .02

Old Post 12-10-2017 01:58 AM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DocAcumen
UKC Forum Member

Give UKC a break , they have only been around since 1898!

They are a young , struggling company and all!

Funds are short, and they are trying to get on there feet and all!!

I can guess that all the employees , make minimum wage , and are not happy at there job!

WOW
Did I just say that out loud?

Or , was it just what you was thinking in your head?

Wondering Minds would like to KNOW!

Old Post 12-10-2017 02:47 AM
DocAcumen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DocAcumen Click here to Send DocAcumen a Private Message Find more posts by DocAcumen Add DocAcumen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

UKC Papers....

I sent in my UKC Papers last Saturday.......just got them back today in my name.......Super Fast.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-10-2017 04:22 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Just a little vent.

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I bought granny back over a year ago and I will admit I did not send the papers in till I seen she was coming in heat that day she is 11 yrs old I did not see the need but I sent them in that day they had plenty of time to get to ukc and be put in my name before she was bred never dreamed she would have pups but she did !! So I do the litter on line thing took 4 try's they send Fred's owner a email checking on it he try's 3 times to email back finally has to call them I get a letter in the mail I got to have the former owner sighn so the pups will be registered I have to drive 100 miles to get him to sighn it goodness if I didn't know better I would think they were trying to discourage us from registering our dogs I guarentee they cashed my check way before the redgistration date on those papers and I can't help it they up there in Alaska with the Eskimos and it takes forever to get there the online thing is to much trouble if you don't own both sire and dam good thing it's the last litter I am going to redgister. Far as the four dog hunts around here the performance program ain't worth the trouble jmo.

Team player
Tar

Only one person to blame in this Scenario ......🙄
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-10-2017 04:49 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yep your right !!

Old Post 12-10-2017 05:52 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHC's Walkers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by T Greene
I feel sorry for UKC. I work in customer service, but i just can't imagine working customer service for a bunch of coonhunters.😀

Right!?!?? I was thinking the same while reading this, lol.

Old Post 12-10-2017 06:51 AM
SHC's Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHC's Walkers Click here to Send SHC's Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by SHC's Walkers Add SHC's Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHC's Walkers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ScottCK 6
Does UKC have an age limit on females they will register pups from?

There should be in my opinion.

Old Post 12-10-2017 06:52 AM
SHC's Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHC's Walkers Click here to Send SHC's Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by SHC's Walkers Add SHC's Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Never again will I do it I never expected her to come in heat and after I bred her it was a shock she had pups but you could never see an old washed up coonhunter any more excited than I am if not for Fred and those pups I was going to quit and really I only bought her to bring her home to hunt her and let her live out the rest of her life well taken care of her daddy was my once in a lifetime dog.

Tar

Old Post 12-10-2017 12:34 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Hope these pups produce you another once in a lifetime dog! Dave

Old Post 12-11-2017 01:35 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I was setting out in the yard with them yesterday trying to start getting them to eat a little momma is going to dry up some day lol. And there is one pup colored up what I call preacher colored that's common in my dogs he is layed back don't get excited the other one is open spotted which don't happen in my dogs very often and he is so full of it he can't stand his self lol I spend a lot of time like that I can't wait till they get old enough for early morning walks in the woods you never get to old that puppys don't make you feel young again lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-11-2017 12:07 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I fill the love LOL.

Old Post 12-11-2017 06:53 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote