UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Older female
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Older female

Nt Ch Skeeter, dob 7-15-09, she will be 9 in July. Skeeter is Danno's littermate sister. She is out of the famous Ghost X Sister cross. She is a nice female when hunted regularly but she hasn't been out of her kennel in 6 mos. Skeeter has a good mouth, is open on track, hunts real good, is independant and is a quick hard tree dog. Her owner has quit hunting so she is for sale. $2,000. If you want her call or text me at 423-605-3757

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2018 02:10 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This female has been hunted very little and has only had one litter of pups so she is not worn out at all. She is an excellant pleasure hound and competition dog. She could be finished to Grand Nite. Or she can be bred and should raise three or four litters of pups. She is definately bred to be a Top Reproducer just like her brother.

Old Post 05-18-2018 04:04 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boone36
UKC Forum Member

This is a real nice female ,I've hunted with her when my cousin chad owned her,she's a real coon hound

Nite ch NWFS East TN Shinnin Blue Pearl

NWFS Dark Blue Ann

(423)462-1251

Old Post 05-19-2018 10:09 PM
Boone36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boone36 Click here to Send Boone36 a Private Message Click Here to Email Boone36 Find more posts by Boone36 Add Boone36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Her and Angus/Bull would make nice pups but I got to many already

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting
PR Soggy Bottom Dark Timber Addy : owners Buck Ratliff/Mike Laster

NTCH GRCH Dark Timber Red Angus : owners Buck Ratliff and Myself

Old Post 05-20-2018 06:59 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This is too nice of a female to just be sitting in her kennel. Someone that wants a dog to pleasure hunt during the week and comp hunt on the weekends needs to get her. You can even take her to the big hunts. She won Overall Opposite Sex Champion at Southern Redbone Days one year.

Old Post 05-23-2018 01:30 PM
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

Older female

When Richard in 1914 dame it man lol she to old to be road on lol you don't think 2000 is to hi for a old dog that probably won't take n the summer nights would stroke her out of this world

GRNTCH Minton's Still Water Red Rooster rip
PR Minton's Still Water Red Cherry
PR Minton's Still Water red Rockit
GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Old Post 05-26-2018 09:19 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

She loves the heat and loves to hunt. And she is going to Montana.

Old Post 05-27-2018 02:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Skeeter's new owner won First Place Nt Ch with her last night at American Redbone Days. It was his 3rd night in the woods with her and his first big hunt. I guess that maybe she isn't too old. When are y'all going to start believing me?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-08-2018 at 08:12 PM

Old Post 06-08-2018 08:08 PM
Boone36
UKC Forum Member

I believed lol,I've shot coons out to that female before lol,real nice hound my cousin still says she was one of the best hounds he ever owned

Nite ch NWFS East TN Shinnin Blue Pearl

NWFS Dark Blue Ann

(423)462-1251

Old Post 06-09-2018 02:50 AM
Boone36 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boone36 Click here to Send Boone36 a Private Message Click Here to Email Boone36 Find more posts by Boone36 Add Boone36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the win! She comes from a family of winners. Her niece placed 1st Registered Thursday night, and 5th last night! Everybody wants dogs from a winning family, here you go!

Last edited by kasey dooly on 06-10-2018 at 02:50 AM

Old Post 06-09-2018 09:18 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&Ttreed2017
Banned

?

What hunt did her neice place1st at?

Qualified for UKC World 2017
Won his first 4 Shows in a row
Made Champion at 11 months
Qualified for the Illinois Govenors Cup 2017
Owned & Handled by 10 yr old Lil Darik
Titus has been found!!! 4 hours north of us. Dariks Happy Again!
God Is Great!!

Bradleys Tenacious Super Star
Leons Darkside x Blue Label Lilly
2 Wins towards UKC Show Champion
Owned & Handled by 9 yr old Bradley__________________________
618-320-0880 Cell
~Rest In Peace Ole Boy~
Biehls Tenacious Jet
Hobo Hoss x Kansas Jewell

Old Post 06-09-2018 11:20 PM
B&Ttreed2017 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&Ttreed2017 Click here to Send B&Ttreed2017 a Private Message Click Here to Email B&Ttreed2017 Find more posts by B&Ttreed2017 Add B&Ttreed2017 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for the misinformation, Buggs placed 1st registered Thursday night, not Friday.

Old Post 06-10-2018 02:49 AM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Kasey Dooly, my buddy had a Danno pup booked and the female didn’t take and when I saw this female I told him he better call Richard and get her bought. I think he’s glad he did now! Sounds like she’s a pretty nice dog and I think she’ll be a great addition to his program and I bet if he gets her bred those pups will do some winning!

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy

Nt.Ch.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy

Gr.Ch. 'PR' MT Red's Kim's Cat Crazy Maci

'PR' MT Red's Tree Ringin Rhea

(406)564-3061

Old Post 06-10-2018 02:50 AM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Skeeter won the Nt.Ch. cast at a hunt in Montana last night with +900, 175 circle, and no minus. I’d say she adjusted to these western coon just fine.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 06-17-2018 09:48 AM
Kevin Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Jackson Click here to Send Kevin Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Jackson Find more posts by Kevin Jackson Add Kevin Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys!

Old Post 06-17-2018 01:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Excellant, that is 2 down and only 3 to go.

Old Post 06-17-2018 02:27 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Skeeter

Glad to see she is getting a chance...I raised her here in indiana and started her..From here she went to chad heifner in tennessee...Chad finished her...

just glad to see her get a chance..

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 06-17-2018 03:02 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

My buddy up here that bought all my hounds when I got out bought the Skeeter dog and he’s going to finish her out hopefully and breed her to a nice male he got from here if it all goes as planned.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 06-17-2018 04:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Skeeter came in heat. She will be bred to Nt Ch Bobcat Busting Billy. Billy's sire is a full brother to Gr Nt T-Top Rabble and his mother is out of Sandy Creek Jake and a full sister to Rabble. So he is textbook T-Top bred. That is, Tom Solberg's textbook. And then Skeeter is heavy Fireball bred...

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-21-2018 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 06-21-2018 01:34 PM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Close Richard. Billy is 13 now and I had to get him neutered this spring. Just about lost him but got ahead of it in time. Skeeter is bred to Nt.Ch.(4 wins towards Gr.Nt.)Gr.Ch. MT Red's Tree Bangin Buddy. Buddy is a pup out of Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. MT Red's Bobcat Bustin Billy x Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. MT Red's Coon Slammin Sage. Billy is out of Rabble's brother Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. Bates' Bawlin Boomer and my old Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. Jackson's Red Belle dog who was out of Gr.Nt.Ch. Bates' Red Ranger (Rat x Schnur's Red Shyann) and my old Sallee bred female who was bred real similar to the Ranger dog Woody Brinson had making him a half uncle/niece cross. Sage is out of Sandy Creek Jake x Lexus (full sister to Boomer and Rabble out of the Rat x Raven cross). Clear as mud right?

(406)564-3061

Old Post 06-22-2018 05:12 AM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

He's bred her a couple times the last few days so hopefully there are pups on the way.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 06-22-2018 05:15 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Kevin, with my Oldtimers Desease close is as good as I can get. T-Top x Fireball is a "proven" cross.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-22-2018 at 01:44 PM

Old Post 06-22-2018 01:42 PM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Without papers in front of me I can only remember so much lol. Buddy is fairly heavy linebred on the older T-top blood with a shot of Sandy Creek Jake for good measure. He is a very loud dog and honest on strike so he isn’t a first strike dog most times. He doesn’t open his mouth until he has a track lined out going the right way. He’ll tree coons while the others back track and tree dens. For the most part when he strikes you can load the gun and when he trees he will have a coon. He generally wins his casts by treeing coons while other dogs tree trees and he likes to be by himself. Hopefully Skeeter puts a little more mouth on the ground and a little quicker to tree in the pups. Both Buddy and Skeeter are coon dogs. Buddy really shines on a tough lion track in rough country. He will grub a tough track out and turn it into a running track and be treed while most dogs are still trying to figure the track out. His mom and dad were the same. Plenty of track power and track speed and have the meat when they tree and stay treed if it takes all day or night to get to them. Had them swim rivers a lot of times and get treed and by the time I could get to them it was daylight and they were treed just as hard with a coon looking down. Buddy isn’t the best competition dog but he is a **** nice dog and he wins a few along the way. He’s had 3 Nt.Ch. cast wins at National Redbone Days but was a little short of a high enough score to place. I think this cross will produce pups that are more the style it takes to win in the hunts for the most part. Seems like Skeeter is a 1st and 1st type dog and has the coon when she trees. Buddy is a 3rd or 4th strike and 1st tree or split for 1st most of the time with a coon. Time will tell but I think they will be some nice pups if she takes.

(406)564-3061

Old Post 06-23-2018 10:30 PM
Kevin Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Richard what about Sandy Creek Jake x T-top x Coffman's Jericho x YRDoc (Fireball) x Outlaw? My buddy in Kentucky is making soup......

(406)564-3061

Old Post 06-25-2018 08:24 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There is no telling what he will get from all of that.

Old Post 06-25-2018 02:55 PM