UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > viper creek Joe x polly (blue male $600 )
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
walkerdog77
UKC Forum Member

viper creek Joe x polly (blue male $600 )

DUKE is a show champion he was born 5/24/15 he has a big mouth has the right tools splits holds pressure seems to be more accurate with other dogs he needs work I haven't hunted him as hard as he needs to be hunted he has the tools he is breed right and needs the hide hunted off him he will hunt solo HE IS LOCATED IN NORTH FL $ 600

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2018 05:40 PM
walkerdog77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog77 Click here to Send walkerdog77 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdog77 Find more posts by walkerdog77 Add walkerdog77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane pack
UKC Forum Member

I have a litter mate female to duke thats nice coondog accurate I like alot I hunted with duke when he was a pup and seen him tree and do nice job think he was 7 months old then good luck with him who ever gets him

Old Post 05-24-2018 02:58 AM
shane pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane pack Click here to Send shane pack a Private Message Click Here to Email shane pack Find more posts by shane pack Add shane pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdog77
UKC Forum Member

duke is still here after several no shows if your not interested in buying him please don't waste my time

Old Post 08-03-2018 12:35 PM
walkerdog77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog77 Click here to Send walkerdog77 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdog77 Find more posts by walkerdog77 Add walkerdog77 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-nathan 10
Banned

Wish you was closer

Send me pic828 460-9044

Old Post 08-04-2018 03:49 PM
jo-nathan 10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-nathan 10 Click here to Send jo-nathan 10 a Private Message Click Here to Email jo-nathan 10 Find more posts by jo-nathan 10 Add jo-nathan 10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdog77
UKC Forum Member

last time up tired of the tire kickers

Old Post 10-30-2018 02:10 AM