UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I should have another litter of pups in about 60 days. After much thought and consideration we decided to breed Gr Nt Big Walnut Fancy to Gr Nt T-Top Dark Timber Moose. In the past the Haze/Moose combination has worked very well. Also the Kate/Moose combination has worked before. On paper this is a linebred outcross combination.
Now then, Moose was a big winner in comp hunts before he got sick with both Blasto and Lymes. He never fully recovered. Fancy is also a big winner and can still get er dun. So we are breeding a winner to a winner.
The next consideration was the family. Only 2 pups in Moose's litter survived. Gr Nt River Ridge Willow was the other one. There were 1 Gr Nt and 2 Nt Ch's in Moose's mother's litter out of 4 pups. There were 1 Gr Nt and 2 Nt Ch's in Fancy's litter. Surely I don't have to list Toadie, Rabble, CD, Haze or Pepper Ann's offspring. So "on paper" this should be an excellent cross.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-05-2018 at 01:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2018 01:44 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now for the "traits". Fancy is a super fast, super independant. accurate tree dog. She is one of those deep and lonely dogs that you hear so much about. Her mother, Toadie is the same way so she has it locked in her. Boone will get by himself or tree with other dogs if he has to. It doesn't matter to him.
Moose was a super quick hard tree dog. He got that from his mother, Sally and passed it on to his pups. He loved to tree by himself but never tried to get away from other dogs. He also had one of the loudest and prettiest hound mouths that I have heard. So, "in the woods" this should be an excellent cross also.
We did our homework and put a lot of thought into this cross. If you want a hard going, loud mouthed, track running, hard independent tree dog then these pups should suit you. They will have all S/S and Performance Program fees paid up and will only be $500. If you want to get on the list for one text me your name and "Fancy Pup" to 423-605-3757.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-05-2018 at 02:11 PM

Old Post 03-05-2018 01:49 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

..................Gr Nt Rat
............Gr Nt Rabble Rouser
........................Gr Nt Bomber
..................Gr Nt Raven
........................Gr Nt Bell
......Gr Nt Moose
...................Gr Nt Little Zack
............Gr Nt Long Tall Sally
...................L's Sweetie
Pups
.................................Gr Nt Rat
............................Gr Nt Rabble
.................................Gr Nt Raven
....................Gr Nt Haze
..................................Gr Nt Bomber
............................Gr Nt Bombers Red Wire
..................................Gr Nt Bell
.............Gr Nt Boone
...........................Gr Nt CD
....................Nt Ch Ragged Ridge Reba
...................................Gr Nt Little Pepper
...........................Gr Nt Pepper Ann
...................................Gr Nt Moonlight Kate
......Gr Nt Fancy
.....................Gr Nt CD
.............Gr Nt Toadie
...................Nt Ch Ragged Ridge Katy Did

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-06-2018 at 02:57 PM

Old Post 03-05-2018 02:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How many "Supercrosses" are in that pedigree? Can you see the linebreeding to "set" the traits and then the outcrosses for hybred vigor? There isn't a dud in there. They were all top coondogs. I wonder how many were on the Top Reproducers List at some point?

Old Post 03-05-2018 02:45 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jared took Fancy last night and on the first drop she flew in 950 yrs and treed a coon. She treed another coon on the second drop and a den on the third. If you are looking for a Redbone with a lot of drive, then these pups will be right up your alley.

Old Post 03-06-2018 03:03 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Fancy won her cast at Indiana State $KC hunt tonight. She had 2 dens and a coon by herself.

Old Post 03-10-2018 05:13 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Moose/Wendy cross worked very well. Winnie won her cast last night at Peach State Classic. Since Fancy's sire is out of Haze, this cross should be just as nice.

Old Post 03-10-2018 02:05 PM
RoUgHneckin
New UKC Forum Member

I'd be interested in a male pup

Old Post 03-14-2018 03:18 AM
RoUgHneckin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RoUgHneckin Click here to Send RoUgHneckin a Private Message Click Here to Email RoUgHneckin Find more posts by RoUgHneckin Add RoUgHneckin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
[i].... If you want to get on the list for one text me your name and "Fancy Pup" to 423-605-3757. [/B]

Old Post 03-14-2018 03:02 PM
GrandRiver Reds
UKC Forum Member

Lambert we need to talk lol

Owners, Breeders & Handlers

Check ALL our hounds out @
www.grandriverredbones.com
918 - 924-0160

Our Hounds -
PKC CH UKC GRCH GRNITECH PR OMary & Shabels Red Wheeler
2021 UKC Performance Sire
ACHA CH INT CH RBIMBS AKC CCH CH UKC GRFCH CGRCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok Red Chief DNA-P "Chief"
The Chief pups~
2020 NATIONAL GRAND NITE CHAMPION REDBONE
2018 NATIONAL REDBONE DAYS OPPOSITE SEX CHAMPION
PKC CH UKC CCH GRNITECH GRCH PR GRAND RIVER'S OK APACHE KID
AKC CH UKC GRFCH GRCH RGRCH PR Grand River's It Is What It Is " Bwana "
UKC NITECH CCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok How'd That Suit Ya "Maddie"
AKC CCH CFC CWC UKC CCH FCH GRNITECH GRCH PR Grand River's My Kinda Purdy

Gone BUT Never Forgotten ~~~
~~~ RIP Grand River's Ok Miss Millie
( #10 Reproducers list )
UKC FCH CH Grand River's This Is How We Roll " Chevy "
INT CH NAT CH AKC CCH CH UKC RBIMBS GRFCH CA CGRCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok Dixie Mae Doo DNA -P "Dixie"

Old Post 03-15-2018 03:17 PM
GrandRiver Reds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrandRiver Reds Click here to Send GrandRiver Reds a Private Message Click Here to Email GrandRiver Reds Visit GrandRiver Reds's homepage! Find more posts by GrandRiver Reds Add GrandRiver Reds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GrandRiver Reds
Lambert we need to talk lol

That would be great. Very few people want to hear what I have to say.

Old Post 03-15-2018 09:42 PM
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Moose passes those traits from his mom to his pups from what Ive seen. His last litter is almost 6 months and already going belly up he was bred to my moonlight female I wish I could upload pictures or video here.

This cross should work real well

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting
PR Soggy Bottom Dark Timber Addy : owners Buck Ratliff/Mike Laster

NTCH GRCH Dark Timber Red Angus : owners Buck Ratliff and Myself

Old Post 03-16-2018 07:28 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Fancy is starting to show a little now. She is getting wider.

Old Post 04-06-2018 05:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have 9 people on my list now. Fancy had better raise 10 pups.

Old Post 04-06-2018 08:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups grandmother....I wonder what kind of tree dogs they will be?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-15-2018 at 08:55 PM

Old Post 04-08-2018 04:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only two and a half more weeks now.

Old Post 04-15-2018 08:50 PM
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Shes getting big

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting

Old Post 04-23-2018 12:04 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

One more week....

Old Post 04-25-2018 03:35 PM
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Im guessing 8 pups lol

Hounds Im hunting

Old Post 04-25-2018 04:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Eleven little Moosers were born this morning so it looks like everyone that texted me will get a pup.

Old Post 05-02-2018 01:50 PM
GrandRiver Reds
UKC Forum Member

I need the purdiest one

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Eleven little Moosers were born this morning so it looks like everyone that texted me will get a pup.

Owners, Breeders & Handlers

Check ALL our hounds out @
www.grandriverredbones.com
918 - 924-0160

Our Hounds -
PKC CH UKC GRCH GRNITECH PR OMary & Shabels Red Wheeler
ACHA CH INT CH RBIMBS AKC CCH CH UKC GRFCH CGRCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok Red Chief DNA-P "Chief"
The Chief pups~
2020 NATIONAL GRAND NITE CHAMPION REDBONE
2018 NATIONAL REDBONE DAYS OPPOSITE SEX CHAMPION
PKC CH UKC CCH GRNITECH GRCH PR GRAND RIVER'S OK APACHE KID
AKC CH UKC GRFCH GRCH RGRCH PR Grand River's It Is What It Is " Bwana "
UKC NITECH CCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok How'd That Suit Ya "Maddie"
AKC CCH CFC CWC UKC CCH FCH GRNITECH GRCH PR Grand River's My Kinda Purdy

Gone BUT Never Forgotten ~~~
~~~ RIP Grand River's Ok Miss Millie
( #10 Reproducers list )
UKC FCH CH Grand River's This Is How We Roll " Chevy "
INT CH NAT CH AKC CCH CH UKC RBIMBS GRFCH CA CGRCH GRCH PR Grand Rivers Ok Dixie Mae Doo DNA -P "Dixie"

Old Post 05-02-2018 04:19 PM
GrandRiver Reds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrandRiver Reds Click here to Send GrandRiver Reds a Private Message Click Here to Email GrandRiver Reds Visit GrandRiver Reds's homepage! Find more posts by GrandRiver Reds Add GrandRiver Reds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pretty is as pretty does. There are pretty nice tree dogs, pretty sounding dogs, dogs that hunt pretty good and pretty fast track dogs. Which "pretty" are you talking about?

Old Post 05-02-2018 04:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Marissa, would you call this one purdy?

Old Post 05-07-2018 01:43 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And here are the rest of the bunch. I need a couple of puppy handlers.....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-07-2018 at 02:11 AM

Old Post 05-07-2018 02:04 AM
Tonyburgamy
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking puppies can’t wait till I can pick my female up!!Thanks

Last edited by Tonyburgamy on 05-08-2018 at 06:53 AM

Old Post 05-08-2018 05:08 AM
Tonyburgamy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tonyburgamy Click here to Send Tonyburgamy a Private Message Click Here to Email Tonyburgamy Find more posts by Tonyburgamy Add Tonyburgamy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote