UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Johnny be good top to a lipper/fighting side/ bone collector
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DDMiller
New UKC Forum Member

Johnny be good top to a lipper/fighting side/ bone collector female

He’s 17 months old running treeing medium to hot tracks good by himself he’ll strike a rough track an come back if the he can’t figure him out still need to be hunted with a seasoned dog a little in my opinion and I don’t have the seasoned dog to do so with handles good if you holler for him he’ll come if not struck yet he has a fairly decent mouth a bawl chop on ground and a straight chop on tree so I’m putting him up for grabs Im asking 1000 I have folks to vouch and I have some of the chase recorded of this taking a track from hounds that supposedly know what there doing he just hasn’t got the treeing concept down pack just yet call anytime 803-677-2409 lipper/ bone c are his grand dads on the bottoms

Last edited by DDMiller on 02-20-2023 at 08:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-20-2023 07:16 PM
DDMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DDMiller Click here to Send DDMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email DDMiller Find more posts by DDMiller Add DDMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DDMiller
New UKC Forum Member

Btt

I’m willing to take less, not half off but I’ll work with anyone who wants him. I’m not a male guy plus I have just 1 to many dogs rn so he’s the one I picked to sale. He hasn’t ran any trash wit me, quiet around the house until feed or hunt time. If he was a female I wouldn’t have him up here just being honest

Old Post 02-23-2023 04:13 AM
DDMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DDMiller Click here to Send DDMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email DDMiller Find more posts by DDMiller Add DDMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DDMiller
New UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 03-27-2023 03:05 PM