UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GR CH,NT CH EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
clittle
UKC Forum Member

GRCH GRNITE HTX EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY

SKIPPER is out of Insane X and Kerley's Solid Gold, He is out of Insane X's 1st litter. Just turned 2, the best young dog I've ever hunted. He is UKC, PKC reg., will be Performance Sire nominated for 2012, and Superstake Sire nominated for 2012. Skipper has 1 win toward Gr.Nt.Ch., finished out to Grand Show Champion in 5 shows, finished Nt.Ch. degree in 3 hunts with all 1st place wins, and won 1st place in his first nite ch. hunt, hunting against the 2011 KY State Champion, owned by Chris Bowling. Skipper will be finished out soon, as I intend on hunting as much as possible.
Skipper is not a straight-line dog, doesn't go 5 mile to tree a coon, when you cut him loose, he will find a coon. Bawl mouth on track, turns it over with 1 long bawl, can tree him on that bark, 150+ barks a minute TREE DOG! Skipper is 45-50# hound, all muscle, treeing machine. Obiedent and easy to handle. Has the looks to go with it!
References available on request, or call to arrange a hunt with Skipper!! He'll show you himself what a COONDOG is!!!
When Skipper is finished out on paper, he'll be hunted and bred for future champions. Like Jerrod Douglas & Insane X, I'm not afraid to show you what my dog will do!
Everyone that has hunted with Skipper have been impressed with this little hound. He is all COONDOG!
Skipper is at stud, private treaty only, serious inquiries only.

Here is a sample of Skipper, a pic and video of him treed 11/02. First is pic, second is video, just click on the picture to see video.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Last edited by clittle on 03-18-2015 at 04:12 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2011 02:01 AM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Boy's I had the pleasure of handling this dog in the shows for Clyde,he is built right and has a head full of sense,minds like a baby,If your interested in getting you some dual purpose pups don't over look Skipper,he is the real deal!

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 11-04-2011 04:50 AM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

thanks randall

skipper is the real deal he is fun to hunt with.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-04-2011 01:09 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Carl

You said it!! Skipper is the TOTAL PACKAGE!! Some people don't think he is the real thing, but I don't look for them to put their money where their mouth is, think maybe their foot is already stuck in there.

So anyone who wants to see for themselves what kind of dog Skipper is, bring the best hound you can find, steal or borrow and I'll put Skipper in the woods with the best and I feel certain he'll do exactly what I say he'll do. I have every faith in my little dog, cause he is the best I've ever hunted with, and I've hunted with some of the best dogs in United States, including Insane X, Finley River Zoom, and Ball's Hickory Nut Harry, just to name a few. So I do know what is good coonhound is. As that old saying goes, when the tailgate drops, the bullsh*t stops, Skipper will STOP the BULL!!

So bring your best out and see what a little insanity will do for you.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-04-2011 11:19 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Gone Hunting

Pleasure hunting tonight, let you know what we did later, good luck to all hunters tonight!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-05-2011 03:14 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Carl

All it will cost them is the gas to get here with. We don't have to hunt on feeder buckets, took Skipper the other night where coons are thick, split treed 3 times, had 3 coons.
I invite anyone to come and hunt with Skipper, he'll give you something to talk about!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-07-2011 03:54 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Carl & Ronnie

You wanted to see this so here it is! Skipper is a real pup trainer. Thats another night out, another coon. That 6 month old Harry pup is something else ain't he? What did you think about that? I encouraged everyone to breed to Harry, and no one did, now he's gone and I've got the proof right here, just watch the video and see for yourself. Now I've offered Skipper for stud and you better take notice, cause this little hound is going places and his fee won't be cheap for long, better get in now, you'd be INSANE not to.
Click on the link below to view video.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums...nt=PB070434.mp4

This was the end result of tonights hunt.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Last edited by clittle on 11-08-2011 at 05:15 AM

Old Post 11-08-2011 04:30 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

carl

i guess that i will start to hunt this pup by his self a little if i dont sale him some one has got a eye on him.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-08-2011 01:41 PM
R Herald
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Clyde going into the tree last night I was thinking to myself that the pup may just be barking hard because Skipper was treeing so hard Boy did I get a suprise when we walked into that tree that six month old pup was treeing in style up on the tree not paying attention to anything but the coon in the tree. Very impressive six month old pup Clyde. Just wish my ten month old pup looked half that good.

Nite Ch. Buck Creek Jane (Buck Creek Buck X Coma)
Nt.Ch.GR.Ch.HTX Sweat It's Stylish Bee (Rock Bottom Sweat It X Track Man )
Nite Ch. Gr.Ch. Insane Stylish Jade {RIP} (Insane Cain X Finnley River)

Old Post 11-08-2011 05:16 PM
R Herald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Herald Click here to Send R Herald a Private Message Find more posts by R Herald Add R Herald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Jamison
UKC Forum Member

6 MONTH OLD PUP

Clyde,
Your Skipper hound is a tree dog that trees coon,And your 6 month old pup will be the same,I have raised and trained this type of hounds for many years there breding is some of the best.Its hard to believe no one bred to your ole Harry when he was in Ky.But no one in Ky bred to my clover male when he was there at Donnie Clems either.Theres many pups out of Zeke up here at the same age as your Harry pup is and doing the same thing and I think because they dont have a big name or a titled up people most think they wont reproduce Coon dogs,LOLI have sold many many 6,7,and 8 month old pups for over 2500.00 dollars and any one that knows me will tell you I have,Leon Childers bought Polly Ann off me when she was 8 months old she was the female that got 3rd in pkc world hunt last year she was out of stylish rock and fly.I have a few females that should be comeing in anytime and I would love to bred one to your Skipper dog.And any one that has a good female should take a look at Skipper.I also will be breeding a couple more to your Harry dog when they come in as well.My old fly dog has produced every thing from Nt.Ch to Gr.nt,ch to Pkc ch to pkc Gold Ch.too World Ch. Not to mention the Show Ch too Gr.Show Ch,and guess what she was just a old reg hound.I feel the female is very inportant when it comes to breeding top hounds but it does take two to tangle and you have the right males as in both Skipper and Harry which is here at my kennels being bred to some top females and I assure you I will keep those top bred 6month old treeing pups comeing your way and you will always have frozon seaman from Harry here.But untill your ready for it he is still alive and with a good sperm count as well.Let me know about me breeding one of my females to Skipper.And keep us all informed on how your harry pups are doing.Have you bred any females to Skipper and if so how was there bred and when are they due And how much will you be asking for them.
Thanks Tim

RANKS STYLISH ROCK-- RANK &STYLISH HANNA
Stylish Harry Stylish HARRY &NCTURNAL ROSE HARDWOOD PATCH-BOZO=QUEEN

Old Post 11-09-2011 01:16 AM
Tim Jamison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Jamison Click here to Send Tim Jamison a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Jamison Find more posts by Tim Jamison Add Tim Jamison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Tim

Thanks for the pups, they are incredible, they will be good ones. I'm impressed with them, looking forward to more coming my way from Harry, cause I know you have good females. You can breed to Skipper anytime you like, won't cost you a dime, just a puppy. You have been good to me and I'll return the favor. That is what friends are for.
Alot of people around here thought I was making these Harry pups out to be something they are not, but the proof is in the video, they will absolutely tree at 6 months old, even by theirselves. Not too many pups will do that.
I don't blow up my dogs, they will do what I say they will do. No need to lie about it!
I'll let you know when I get pups from Skipper. Keep watching these threads, I'll post new video evey night that I take them pups out, and Skipper too.
I named the pups Patch's Stylish Rock and Harry-Etta.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-09-2011 01:38 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Carl & Ronnie

That pup was pretty impressive. I've had a ball these past weeks, I've enjoyed hunting with you two better than anything I've done lately. It sure makes it more fun if you have a young dog to get in there and get the job done, ain't that right Carl? Somehow I'm gonna have to convert you two to some of that Harry blood, Skipper even has Harry on the bottom side. You just can't beat that Harry blood. It's been proven time and time again.
Call me anytime you all get ready to go, I'll take that sister the next time, and we'll see if she is as good as her brother. You know I don't like those females, so Carl this might be your chance!! Ronnie we'll have to see what we can come up with for you!!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-09-2011 01:47 AM
vevans
UKC Forum Member

pups

very nice young hound be a nc by the time it's 10 months old nice hound keep up the good work looking forward to getting to hunt with your young tree dog

Old Post 11-09-2011 06:41 AM
vevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vevans Click here to Send vevans a Private Message Click Here to Email vevans Find more posts by vevans Add vevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

RONNIE

I HAVE CARL HOOKED ALL I GOT TO DO IS REAL HIM IN HA HA.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-09-2011 02:26 PM
vevans
UKC Forum Member

pup

whats this team called team harry ?

Old Post 11-09-2011 04:31 PM
vevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vevans Click here to Send vevans a Private Message Click Here to Email vevans Find more posts by vevans Add vevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

VIRGIL

I talked it over with ronnie and carl we was thinking about TEAM BUZZ,but you beat us to it what do you think of that.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-09-2011 05:21 PM
vevans
UKC Forum Member

buzz

you will have to ask ronnie thats his breed he wanted everyone to rememember where they came from buzz scooter and rooster is ronnies stock

Old Post 11-09-2011 09:31 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Carl & Ronnie

We need to come up with a good name for our team!! Something really catchy, that you won't forget when you hear it.
Went to Jeffersonville to a PKC hunt last night, first time ever in PKC, won the cast, only dog with + pts, David Smith and Bill, Bobby Trent and 2010 AKC State Champion Murdock, both hunted with me last night. Skipper laid it on them. That is another State Champion under Skipper's belt. Was awlful windy, could barely hear the dogs bark.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-10-2011 12:57 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Jr.

Skipper could win all those if I could get him there, I've got all the confidence in the world in Skipper. I'm gonna have to get him some sponsers so he can go all the way, you interested?
I thought I had a good dog once, Rock, the english dog, Timothy Ball and I had, that I bought his half of years ago, but he wasn't half the dog Skipper is.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-10-2011 01:42 PM
gwilliams
UKC Forum Member

i have a pup off of gold and trackman that is seven months old that hasnt been fooled with much, that has treed two turn outs by hisself. I think you could breed gold to a yard dog a get some nice coon dogs. She is reproducing.

Old Post 11-10-2011 05:36 PM
gwilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwilliams Click here to Send gwilliams a Private Message Find more posts by gwilliams Add gwilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

gwilliams

I think it has a lot do with the male as well as the female. i like skipper he is all coon dog.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-10-2011 10:37 PM
vevans
UKC Forum Member

coon dog

i agree clyde it takes two coon dogs two reproduce coon dogs a great male and a great female

Old Post 11-11-2011 12:41 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

carl

call me monday if you wont to go for a while

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-14-2011 04:11 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Texas Visitors....Hunt in Kentucky

Had company this weekend, Todd Miller and Layne Hales from Magnolia, Texas. Visiting to pick up a couple of dogs, Pain & Warrior, spent the whole weekend. Had a great time, enjoyed the visit very much, wish they could have stayed longer. Here are some pics of Todd & Clyde with dogs before they left for home. Looking forward to your next visit in a few weeks. And good luck with the hounds!! Good luck to Layne & Rock too!!

Todd Miller, Clyde Little & Pain

Todd Miller, Clyde Little & Warrior

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-15-2011 09:15 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Kentucky Hounds

Talked to Todd this morning, the dogs traveled home to Texas all night and all day yesterday. Todd took them hunting last night after that 1040 mile trip home. They were impressed with them, they did one helluva job considering that trip to Texas. Cut Warrior, left Pain in the box, Warrior treed with a coon, then he cut Pain loose, left Warrior in box, he got deep and got treed too. Just goes to show you that these old mountain dogs can get the job done in Texas as well as in Kentucky. Good luck Todd and keep in touch.

P.S. I'd send another good dog down there, if you can find someone with a suitcase full of money.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-15-2011 09:21 PM