UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > pups due in 2 weeks: HARD TO FIND KIND
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rance56
UKC Forum Member

pups due in 2 weeks: HARD TO FIND KIND

....................Grnitech Campbells Southern Blue A.J.
.............Grnitech Grch Wagners Country Blue Jugg
....................Wagners Country Blue Lucy
........Grnitech K&W Country Blue Midnight Colt
....................Nitech Grch Moody Creek Blue JJ
.............Grnitech Kights Midnight Blue Magic
...................Dark Blue Vera II

Wch Fch Ch Grnitech Kights Midnight Blue Cody

...................Grnitech Grch Vining Running Bullet
.............Spring Hill Raisin Cain
...................Ch Grnitech Frosts Fancy
.......Grnitech Wagners Country Blue Ellie
...................Nitech Slash Creek Blue Mule
............. Nitech Grch Spring Hill Blue Jenny
...................Ch Slash Creek Blue Maggie

---------------Nitech JBS Cheif
----------Grnitech Runnin Bullet
---------------Grnitech Smokey River Crazys Fly
-------Grnitech Runnin Rattler
---------------Grnitech Jet 5
---------Turkey Creek Mandy 2
---------------Nitech Turkey Creek Mandy

Grnitech Smokey River Foxy

------------------Grnitech Runnin Bullet
---------------Runnin Blue Blaze(littermate 2 jake appels grnt bullet dog
------------------Jet 5's Blue Candy
-------Grnitech Smokey River Sassy
-------------------Nitech Smokey River Crazys Zeb
--------------Smokey River Zeb's Kate
------------------Smokey River Hoss' Blue Star

both the parents are grand nites, all the grand parents are grand nites. you have most all the best lines and best reproducing coon dogs in these cross, and some of the best crosses, rc/jenny, bullet on jet 5 females, spanky/crazy. sm river, jet, spanky, rambo, uchtman, it is here, but not diluted-foxy is from an uncle niece cross.

i raised and trained and finished out sassy, i bred, raised, trained and finished out foxy. i have hunted with cody, his sire, his grand sire and grand dam. i have a real good idea on what you should get from this cross.

cody is a special one, and not many pups out there out of him, especicially from a female like this.

will be performanced and super staked. $300

rance winn 404-219-1199

Last edited by rance56 on 02-09-2015 at 03:09 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2015 03:10 AM
rance56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rance56 Click here to Send rance56 a Private Message Click Here to Email rance56 Find more posts by rance56 Add rance56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pump611
New UKC Forum Member

what is the best time to call and talk to you about your pups ?

Old Post 02-08-2015 10:52 PM
pump611 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pump611 Click here to Send pump611 a Private Message Click Here to Email pump611 Find more posts by pump611 Add pump611 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

Anytime today or evenings during the week

Old Post 02-08-2015 10:55 PM
rance56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rance56 Click here to Send rance56 a Private Message Click Here to Email rance56 Find more posts by rance56 Add rance56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pump611
New UKC Forum Member

I will call you Tuesday evening. thanks

Old Post 02-08-2015 11:47 PM
pump611 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pump611 Click here to Send pump611 a Private Message Click Here to Email pump611 Find more posts by pump611 Add pump611 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Rance

I would like to book 2 females if that's ok!! I like the cross and the bloodline! Send me a pm if I can own them and get them here to the kennel!! Nice effort right cheer!! Later,Danny G.

Old Post 02-09-2015 04:36 AM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

rance56

I raised a litter off of Cody last year and really like what we are seeing.
Good luck with your litter.

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Old Post 02-09-2015 01:05 PM
jkeith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkeith Click here to Send jkeith a Private Message Find more posts by jkeith Add jkeith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

thanks everyone.

i'll just be booking males at this point until they are born and see how many she has of each. most folks have been wanting females.

Old Post 02-09-2015 02:32 PM
rance56
UKC Forum Member

Foxy a few years back was the BBOA Winter Classic High Scoring female, her momma Sassy as a 1 year old was the high scoring bluetick Female also at the Winter Classic. I believe Sassy was the only blue female to place that year. we had a bad ice storm that year, conditions were tough, and sassy was still able to get it done at a very young age. not sure if any other mother daughter combo has done that before.

Below is a pic Cody for Winning our BBOA Zone 6 Dog of the Year this past Fall. He has been a big winner in ukc and pkc from the get go.

ZONE 6 DOG OF THE YEAR 2013-2014

Wch Fch Ch Grnitech Kights Midnight Blue Cody

Old Post 02-10-2015 09:36 PM
rance56
UKC Forum Member

btt, pups should be here this weekend

Old Post 02-17-2015 04:42 PM
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

Guys this cross will be special. I currently own a female pup outta Cody and Justin Keith's Cricket female and she is turning it on. She's 8 months now and running and treeing. Gonna be a big mouth female with a lot of brains. I'll say it again ALOT OF BRAINS. If Danny G ends up with one there will be a lot of hearts broken at the nite hunts. Good luck guys and God Bless.

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:15 AM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevenbry86
UKC Forum Member

Man if i didnt have to many dogs one of them pups would be mine i have a nitechamp outa midnight colt hes the smartest hound ive ever been around..play fetch with the kids all day and tree coons all nite...good cross right there

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:34 AM
stevenbry86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevenbry86 Click here to Send stevenbry86 a Private Message Find more posts by stevenbry86 Add stevenbry86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
501TREEDCOON
New UKC Forum Member

That's great looking hound. Breeding coondog to coondog....will make some good'uns! Wishing you the best with litter.

Old Post 02-19-2015 04:01 AM
501TREEDCOON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 501TREEDCOON Click here to Send 501TREEDCOON a Private Message Click Here to Email 501TREEDCOON Find more posts by 501TREEDCOON Add 501TREEDCOON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Cross

Good Luck with your pups Rance. Keep em warm.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 02-19-2015 04:03 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

Thanks y'all. They came yesterday. Looks around 9 or. 10 pups. I know for sure in the next day or two I number an sexes

Old Post 02-22-2015 01:54 PM
rance56
UKC Forum Member

pups are doing great. they will be 6 weeks old on April 4th and cant start being picked up. PLEASE HAVE PLANS TO HAVE THEM PICKED UP NO LATER THAN APRIL 19TH.

I AM HEADED NORTH TO OHIO, ON THE WEEKEND OF THE 11TH IF THAT HELPS, JUST NEED ALITTLE GAS MONEY TO DELIVER.

Old Post 03-24-2015 03:26 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking cross Rance. Have heard Coty is really nice. Ronald is a good one too.

GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle(9/25/01-6/25/10)
GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(9/15/07-11/15/19)
GRNITECH CH Muddy Creek Spikes Crow(B&D's Spike x Barbara Jean)
GRNITECH GRCH Vining Nail(6/20/10-3/6/21)
NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)
NITECH Code Blue Sue (Bocephus x Barbara Jean)

Old Post 03-24-2015 03:50 PM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

THESE WILL BE SOME REAL NICE ONES. <v>

Old Post 03-24-2015 07:16 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

thanks yall, i guess time will tell. ole Ronald is as good as they come.

Old Post 03-25-2015 07:49 PM
rance56
UKC Forum Member

I got one fine male. Couldn't find a ride for pup an I thought I could. Super staked an performance. I'll get pics he is choice pup. I will be making the trip to ohio from jacksonville next weekend an could drop off along the way for alittle gas money

Old Post 04-05-2015 01:26 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

rance56

Heck, just head this way alittle earlier. Lots of bluetickers & BS in Eldon, Iowa on the 16-18th at the Reunion. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 04-05-2015 04:51 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

Ron I would live too. Probally would have to leave now to make it in time. It's a long ways. Anyways thanks for the post an good luck out there

Old Post 04-07-2015 01:04 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I'd love to have a female pup,I would have to see how to get it closer to me thou.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 04-11-2015 06:00 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jonathan Crump
UKC Forum Member

Got a female left?

Bluetick Hound
Liz (Davis Creek So Blue Slug x Watsons Smoky Mtn Blue Zip)

Gone but never forgotten
Briar (Andersons Screaming Blue Zues X Triple D All Grand Puddles)
Blue (Thunder St. Nick X Fosters Little Frosty)

Proudly use and sale
Nite Rider Hollow Lights

Old Post 04-12-2015 07:15 PM
Jonathan Crump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan Crump Click here to Send Jonathan Crump a Private Message Click Here to Email Jonathan Crump Find more posts by Jonathan Crump Add Jonathan Crump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rance56
UKC Forum Member

I have a male available from this cross. Fella bought two an only needs one. $300 super staked an performanced. About three an half months old now

Old Post 06-03-2015 03:57 AM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I believe I have acquired 1/2 intrest in cody's littermate sister ch nitech southern blue hardwood molley she was purchased last year in Alabama real nice female!!!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 06-03-2015 05:51 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote