UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > ***GRNITECH Bocephus X GRNITECH Barbara Jean***
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Casey Bigelow
Getting Close to puppy time..... Momma doing ok?

Just getting big is all.

GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle(9/25/01-6/25/10)
GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(9/15/07-11/15/19)
GRNITECH CH Muddy Creek Spikes Crow(B&D's Spike x Barbara Jean)
GRNITECH GRCH Vining Nail(6/20/10-3/6/21)
NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)
NITECH Code Blue Sue (Bocephus x Barbara Jean)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2015 09:20 PM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

she had 3M and 6F

NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)

Last edited by Jared Lawrason on 03-17-2015 at 05:21 PM

Old Post 03-17-2015 03:16 PM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Glad to see your pups have arrived and hope she raises them all. Future Coonhounds in that litter. Good Luck with them! Great video of her, she is a great sounding and looking hound.

Old Post 03-17-2015 05:59 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steve! I just now figured out how to get pictures and video off my phone on here so I'll get a more recent video on here soon.

Old Post 03-17-2015 06:05 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS- 9 is a good size litter...

I would much rather pay $500 for a well bred pup like yours than $100 for a lesser bred pup, because the $400 difference in the initial price is a drop in the bucket compared to feeding the pup for 2 years, wearing out a set of tires and going through two pairs of boots training it... and at the end of the day, if the pup makes it you have a near equal investment with better options with the better bred dog. Plus superstaked and performance...

U should take the family on a vacation (to Florida) and bring a female pup along for the ride... Jus swing by n drop the pup off at my place, we don't want it spoiling your vacation...

Man-o man, just think about a female pup off this cross bred back to Uncle zero

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 03-17-2015 at 06:26 PM

Old Post 03-17-2015 06:14 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Your right Casey I should take a vacation.

Old Post 03-17-2015 08:36 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Here is a more recent video of Barbara Jean treed this past winter:

Old Post 03-19-2015 03:41 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

She sounds and looks great in that video Jared. These pups should have huge mouths with great looks and ability. If I didn't have my hands full I would definitely buy one of these. If you take that vacation to Casey's put two females in the truck, one for him and one for me! I hope they are all doing good so far, take care.

Old Post 03-20-2015 01:44 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again Steve. I sure could use a vacation.

Old Post 03-20-2015 11:08 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Tree Dog

Nice Video and tree dog. Good Luck with your pups. Dave

Old Post 03-25-2015 06:12 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Dave!

1M 4F available

Old Post 03-25-2015 09:19 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

All Pups are sold at this time. Thank you all for your calls and looking forward to meeting you.

Old Post 03-25-2015 10:35 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

FEMALE PUP

Jared it was good talking with you and glad I decided to get one of these fine pups before they were all spoke for. Looking forward to meeting you when I pick her up. Gives me 8 months or so to get my Briar pup really rocking and rolling before this pup will be ready to get started this fall. I thought I was going to cut back but I just love fooling with top bred pups that are naturals and make it fun to start and watch them develop. Just need to find me a local teenager to hire and help me keep them hunted up, lol! Take Care and see you soon.

Old Post 03-26-2015 03:36 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Steve! Looking forward to meeting you too!

Old Post 03-26-2015 04:01 PM
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lawrason

WOW. After watching those videos and a man don't want to put some leather on his feet and cut one loose he isn't a hunter. Nice Ped on the pups, nice, nice sounding female.

SHARP
SHARP
!!!!!!!!

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 03-26-2015 11:41 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Lawrason

quote:
Originally posted by kardinalkennels
WOW. After watching those videos and a man don't want to put some leather on his feet and cut one loose he isn't a hunter. Nice Ped on the pups, nice, nice sounding female.

SHARP
SHARP
!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Old Post 03-27-2015 05:30 AM
blueonblue
UKC Forum Member

i

Know all are sold but sure would like to see how they colored up if its not to much trouble

Old Post 03-27-2015 11:52 AM
blueonblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueonblue Click here to Send blueonblue a Private Message Find more posts by blueonblue Add blueonblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Re: i

quote:
Originally posted by blueonblue
Know all are sold but sure would like to see how they colored up if its not to much trouble

Jared sent me a picture of the little ones a few minutes ago and they are starting to show the ticking. Looks like they are going to color up nice!

Old Post 03-27-2015 02:37 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Steve. Ya they still have a ways to go to see what they are going to look like.

Old Post 03-27-2015 04:24 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Jared are they all sold?if not send me some pics of wats left,and are you going to Bluetick days?

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-29-2015 08:17 PM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

All sold Coty. Not sure about Bluetick days.

Old Post 03-30-2015 02:51 PM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 04-27-2015 03:29 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calblu
UKC Forum Member

Re: i

quote:
Originally posted by blueonblue

I'd like to see as well. Any pics of the litter before they went to their new homes, or would anyone who got one of these pups want to put a pic here?

Don't take life too seriously -- nobody gets out alive!

Old Post 06-17-2015 05:43 PM
calblu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for calblu Click here to Send calblu a Private Message Click Here to Email calblu Visit calblu's homepage! Find more posts by calblu Add calblu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STAR

This is a picture of Star and Mason. Star is 3 months old today and loves the river as you can see. Very smart pup with a big, bawl mouth for a pup. We like everything about her and proud Jared sold her to us and drove a long way to help put her in our hands. Take Care and Good Hunting!

Old Post 06-17-2015 07:01 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Looks like they are having some summer fun. Thanks for posting Steve.

Old Post 06-18-2015 01:47 PM