UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Sport & Emma
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

George

Congrats on the pups I'm sure this will make a nice litter, ginger will be heading your way very soon. I sure like what I seen out of sport the night I hunted with him he has a lot of good things to offer. Ill be in touch this week to set things up yo get her down to ya

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2014 01:29 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Heikki

Sounds good Buddy we'll do wat we can to make this cross happen. It should b a good one COONDOG x COONDOG. Sport looked real good last night first drop left two dogs went his own way got deep quick treed a triple. He's def got a lot to offer.

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

And always looking for a better one

Old Post 10-20-2014 03:35 AM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

George

Just wondering if there are going to be any pups available to the public. Have a good one.

Ron

Old Post 10-20-2014 01:25 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Ron I'm sure they'll b a few for the public. I'll call u n a few days.

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

Old Post 10-20-2014 02:09 PM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups

quote:
Originally posted by G. JEFFERS
Ron I'm sure they'll b a few for the public. I'll call u n a few days.

Ok, Thanks.

Old Post 10-20-2014 09:14 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Ron, I think you will like one of these pups. After hunting Sport, he has proven to me that he should be used as a stud. He has a lot to offer. Emma is young but can tree her own coon. One thing is for sure, they should be good looking hounds!

Old Post 10-20-2014 09:55 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

pups

Good luck with the pups. Hope they make some nice ones. I have held on to a few out of Emma's momma. Emma really has a good bunch of females behind her top and bottom.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 10-21-2014 12:05 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Pup

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Napier II
Ron, I think you will like one of these pups. After hunting Sport, he has proven to me that he should be used as a stud. He has a lot to offer. Emma is young but can tree her own coon. One thing is for sure, they should be good looking hounds!

Gary I sure would like to be considered for one. You're right, Ma and Pa sure are lookers. More than that, I love that pedigree. This will be the start of Sport's ability to reproduce his likeness. Good luck.

Ron

Old Post 10-21-2014 01:13 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

George

Hope your season is going well. Sent you a PM. Have a good one.

Old Post 11-05-2014 08:54 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Ron

Season's goin good. Hope urs is also. I left u a voicemail on ur cell phone. Give me a call if u need anything. Thanks

There are a few males left out of this cross. To let everyone that don't know I sold Emma just before she had the pups to Mr Roger Brewer and he doesn't have Internet so if interested n a pup give him a ring @ 304-648-5497. Thanks

Old Post 11-06-2014 03:35 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ron

quote:
Originally posted by G. JEFFERS
Season's goin good. Hope urs is also. I left u a voicemail on ur cell phone. Give me a call if u need anything. Thanks

There are a few males left out of this cross. To let everyone that don't know I sold Emma just before she had the pups to Mr Roger Brewer and he doesn't have Internet so if interested n a pup give him a ring @ 304-648-5497. Thanks

Thanks George for the information. I called Roger last evening and had a good chat. Very nice man! He said that the males are very healthy and as fat as butter. I've made arrangements to get a male pup. Thank you for everything you have done to make this transition possible. Have a great day.

Ron

Old Post 11-06-2014 11:54 AM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Sport x Emma pups! Don't miss out. There are a few male pups still available. Call Roger @ 304-648-5497.

Old Post 11-08-2014 06:10 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Sport & Emma pup

Next years project got my fingers crossed

Here's my buddy Dale's pups. He couldn't just get one.LOL

Last edited by G. JEFFERS on 11-23-2014 at 02:06 PM

Old Post 11-22-2014 11:26 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Wow!

That is one good looking pup George. I'm going down to pick mine up next Sunday. I'm excited! I've always said, getting a pup is like getting a lottery ticket, you never know what you're going to get but it's that feeling of the unknown that excites you. I believe there will be some good ones out of this litter. Good luck with your pup.

Old Post 11-23-2014 01:20 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Ron

Thanks buddy, and I think ur right and that is wat keeps that little fire burning In is good luck with ur pup.

Old Post 11-23-2014 02:09 PM
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

George

That sure is a good looking pup, I wish you the best of luck with him.

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 11-23-2014 02:30 PM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

These are nice looking pups! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Old Post 11-23-2014 08:43 PM
arkiedog
UKC Forum Member

Dang good looking pups!!

I'll take that black headed one George. Thanks!

Old Post 11-23-2014 09:29 PM
arkiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkiedog Click here to Send arkiedog a Private Message Find more posts by arkiedog Add arkiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Guys we're pretty excited about em. Roger done a great job raising them. Now if they take after mommy and daddy they'll b ok

Last edited by G. JEFFERS on 11-23-2014 at 09:55 PM

Old Post 11-23-2014 09:50 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Very Nice!

Premium pups! They look very healthy and slick, cant wait.

Old Post 11-24-2014 02:40 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Got my pups home last night. Roger brought two of them to Huntington for me to choose from and I went ahead and bought them both. Very NICE indeed. Both are fat and slick and look like hound puppies. They didn't get sick or crap in the box one time all the way home. I have a good feeling about these little rascals. Thanks George for all the cooporation and good luck with your pup. We'll find out what we have by this time next year.

Ron

Old Post 12-01-2014 02:48 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Ron

My buddy done the same thing as u did he couldn't get just one lol. Glad I could b a help to ya. Stay n touch. We need to get together for a hunt sometime.Here's My pup on the way home.

Old Post 12-01-2014 03:36 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Pup

We will definately get together soon. That little pup has visions of coon tails dancing around in his head LOL! Pick a name yet?

Old Post 12-01-2014 07:04 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

I hope those two make good ones for you Ron. Roger did a nice job raising them.

Old Post 12-01-2014 11:32 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Napier II
I hope those two make good ones for you Ron. Roger did a nice job raising them.

Thanks Gary,
They'll have a good chance. I was telling George that last night,when I cleaned the kennel out, the one with the wide blaze followed me all over the yard and I also found out that they have a good set of lungs on them. Roger did a great job raising them, along with Miss Emma lol. Have a great day.

Ron

Old Post 12-02-2014 11:25 AM