UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 4 Yr. old Boomer Female $1200* IN HEAT NOW*
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bludawg
UKC Forum Member

*SOLD*

Pearl is a 4 year old female out of Boomer and GRNITE CH Maple River Blue Lady. She is on day 6 of being in heat. She has not been placed in any hunts due to our health issues , we have pleasure hunted her till now. She has the capability to win hunts, but due to my husbands bad hips, and the lack of having someone to hunt her for us she has no title as of yet. She had a littler 6 months ago, pups are healthy, houndy and LOUD! Pearl is kennel quite, easy to handle but very fat right now as she has been hunted a total of 3 times this winter.
Selling her so she has a chance to make something, and hope to give her a chance. She is a great mom, you can handle pups without her getting upset.

Call Debbie 317-364-7032
or Jeff 812-585-9791

Keep 'em True 'n Blue!

Jeff-n-Deb Hovious
812-585-9791
317-364-7035
[color=Blue]
Magnum Blue Kennels
NITECH "PR" Mead's Blue Moese Jet Eleven

* In memory of NITECH GRCH "PR" Hovious' Blue Jets' Turbo DNA-P #686556P
* In Memeory of "PR" NITECH Deb's Northen Blue Pokey Dot*

Last edited by bludawg on 03-24-2015 at 01:07 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2015 10:32 PM
bludawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bludawg Click here to Send bludawg a Private Message Click Here to Email bludawg Find more posts by bludawg Add bludawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bludawg
UKC Forum Member

Pearl has been sold!
While Jeff was speaking with someone from Georgia, I was on the phone with someone here in Indiana, and Pearl was sold to the gentleman in Indiana.

Keep 'em True 'n Blue!

Jeff-n-Deb Hovious
812-585-9791
317-364-7035
[color=Blue]
Magnum Blue Kennels

Last edited by bludawg on 03-24-2015 at 01:08 AM

Old Post 03-24-2015 01:03 AM
bludawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bludawg Click here to Send bludawg a Private Message Click Here to Email bludawg Find more posts by bludawg Add bludawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Who in Indiana?

I thought about calling you, when I saw you had that litter, but didn't think you would sell her. I owned the Lady female from Terry- a full littermate- but she got hit on highway in Minn. eight days later. Would sure like to keep track of this female. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 03-24-2015 06:08 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bludawg
UKC Forum Member

Ron, It was a hard decision to make, but it is not fair to Pearl to hold on to her for sentimental reasons only.
As I stated, with Jeff's bad hips we haven't been hunting and this girl deserves the chance to make a name for her self, she has the capability, just needs to be in the hands of someone that will put her in the hunts.
She is going to a man that had her littermate brother, he told us that the male came up missing from the kennel last year, He is very excited to get Pearl. And I know she is going to someone that will treat her right. That is peace of mind to me, as anyone that knows me knows how I feel about my hounds. I like to keep them healthy,happy and hunted.
I will tell Donnie that you would like to keep in touch with Pearl's progress.

Debbie

Keep 'em True 'n Blue!

Jeff-n-Deb Hovious
812-585-9791
317-364-7035
[color=Blue]
Magnum Blue Kennels

Old Post 03-24-2015 11:25 AM
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

PEARL

THANKS AGAIN JEFF & DEBBIE. ENJOYED TALKING TO YOU BOTH LAST NIGHT. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING PEARL HERE AND GETTING STARTED WITH HER. SOUNDS LIKE SHE OPERATES AND IS SIMILAR TO HER LITTERMATE BROTHER I HAD. A LITTLE ON THE TIGHTER SIDE ON THE GROUND AND A QUICK LOCATING ACCURATE TREE DOG WITH A REALLY GOOD MOUTH. JUST THE WAY I LIKE THEM. THIS SEEMED TO BE A GOOD CROSS AND I'M NOT REALLY SURE HOW MANY PUPS THERE WERE OR WHERE THEY ENDED UP. IT WAS A SHAME ABOUT RON'S FEMALE GETTING HIT AND MY MALE DISAPPEARING. TERRY WOULD PROBABLY KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY OTHERS LIVING. RICK RILEY ENDED UP WITH THE MAPLE RIVER LADY FEMALE AND SHE WAS BRED TO BOOMER A SECOND TIME BUT FOR SOME REASON I AM THINKING THAT MOST OF THE LITTER WAS LOST. NOT REAL SURE THOUGH.

JETFUEL (BROTHER TO PEARL)

THIS IS MY FAVORITE. PERRY VESELY WAS HUNTING HIM AT THE TIME.

Last edited by DWALSTON on 03-24-2015 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 03-24-2015 02:37 PM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

EVERYBODY VIEWING THIS THREAD TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE JETFUEL DOG, AS I BELIEVE HE WAS STOLEN FROM HIS KENNEL MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND 2012 AND COULD STILL BE ALIVE AND WELL IN SOMEONE ELSE'S POSESSION. GETTING THIS DOG BACK IS A SHOT IN THE DARK, BUT STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. I WOULD COMPENSATE SOMEONE WITH ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS HOUND IF IT LEADS TO HIS RETURN. $$$

DONNY WALSTON
812-240-6892

Old Post 03-24-2015 03:11 PM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

COOL

GLAD YOU GOT HER DONNY. BET SHE WILL BE AS NICE AS JET WAS. GOOD LUCK WITH HER AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MY FRIEND. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE OLE JET FUEL TURN UP AND MAKE IT BACK HOME. <v>

Old Post 03-24-2015 07:20 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad L
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Donnie- I know you will get the best out of her.

2014 WI BBOA State CH and king of hunt and show
2014 WI State hunt king of hunt
2013 BBCHA Valders sectional King of hunt and show
2012 BBOA Holmesville-Friday Nite High Scoring registered bluetick
2012 BBCHA Fall Round up-Saturday Night- Nite Champion winner
2012-WI BBOA State Hunt-King of Hunt
2012-2nd place in performance points earned for blueticks
CH NTCH 'PR' Great Lakes Bellah
Gone but not forgot:
NTCH Great Lakes Godzilla
NTCH 'PR' Great Lakes Misty

Old Post 03-25-2015 12:14 AM
Chad L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad L Click here to Send Chad L a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad L Find more posts by Chad L Add Chad L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trueblue269
UKC Forum Member

female

I have a female that is three years old she will be four in august or sept out of maple river lady and Boomer. she is a accurate pressure tree dog. that likes to get by herself. she is a medium hunter and has a good mouth. I wondered what happened to this cross. I was not aware it was made twice. I am considering breeding her to piazion. What is your thoughts on that possible cross?

Old Post 03-27-2015 02:43 AM
trueblue269 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trueblue269 Click here to Send trueblue269 a Private Message Click Here to Email trueblue269 Find more posts by trueblue269 Add trueblue269 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

You better call Mike and see if he will live breed Paizon.

Last edited by Rowdy on 03-27-2015 at 03:08 AM

Old Post 03-27-2015 03:04 AM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Donnie. Now that you have a dog again we can get after em.

Old Post 03-27-2015 03:07 AM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Maple Valley Lady dogs

As I've posted, I owned one from this cross for 8 days & would like to have another one or part of a good one. If any of you that have a top female from this cross give me a call. All I would want is to competition hunt it in summer & you could have it during season to hunt from Oct. to April. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 03-27-2015 03:02 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote