UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Miss. Rattle Snake
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Miss. Rattle Snake

https://flic.kr/p/VaK8CC

My friend killed this a day or so ago. We showed at his house where this big rascal was killed about 2 weeks ago.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2017 05:37 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Yikes!!! He's one brave dude.

Old Post 05-28-2017 06:10 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Terry Dye
UKC Forum Member

Boy, Ol Uncle Bud has got a death grip on that snakes throat with them bolt
cutters ! LOL

Old Post 05-28-2017 04:23 PM
Terry Dye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Terry Dye Click here to Send Terry Dye a Private Message Click Here to Email Terry Dye Find more posts by Terry Dye Add Terry Dye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I would have been the one taking the pic

With the zoom all the way out.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 05-28-2017 08:55 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Please tell me why a man would hunt where those suckers crawl. Hope you kill them all.

Old Post 05-28-2017 11:21 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

I can not speak for everyone that hunts in snake country, but as for myself I can say I have hunted over 50 years in snake country with no problems. You either hunt or stay home, I choose to hunt. Dave

Old Post 05-29-2017 01:42 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I read an article last that said rattlesnakes are very shy and will try to get out of your way. I hope it's true.

Old Post 05-29-2017 02:33 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

If that big boy bit your dog or you and you were

Two miles from the truck in the mountains or Cyprus slash, neither of you are walking out alive!!

Old Post 05-29-2017 03:23 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Zoom that picture on the tailgate

And look at that head close. It looks like a Python. That snake has been the death of many small game I bet you. I wouldn't that thing could eat a rabbit!!

Old Post 05-29-2017 03:25 AM