UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > All Veterans
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

All Veterans

I want to say thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for our country. Lost my brother in Vietnam. I want to salute you on this weekend and every day of the year. May God bless each one of you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2017 06:34 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
millerthehound
UKC Forum Member

Tom Wood

I want to say Thank You for your families Sacrifice, Memorial Day is about your brother and your family giving the ultimate price for freedom.

Memorial day is so much more then a holiday and BBQ's and a day off. It's about a sacrifice given by an American to lay down his life so we can enjoy our way of life. Im deeply honored and know many soldiers and ex soldiers are also to be thanked by you. This weekend isn't about us it is about the families and friends who lost that loved one. So if you know a family who has lost that someone give them a hug or a handshake and let them know you can never put into words what there sacrifice means to you.

Mike Miller
Retired Army

Home of
GRNITECH'GRCH'PR' Buster's Ugly Nite Angel HTX
2015 World Hunt and Show Qualifier
2014 Grand American Double Cast Winner
2014 World Qualifier
'PR' High Sierra's Heavenly Atlas
'PR' High Sierra's Crystal Lake Kraken
2019 World Hunt Qualifier
'PR' High Sierra's Peppermint Candy
'PR' Tiffany's Spicy Red Pepper (RedBone she isnt mine)
'PR' High Sierra's Stonecold Medusa
'PR' Miller's Ticked-Up Titan( RIP)

Old Post 05-26-2017 07:03 PM
millerthehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for millerthehound Click here to Send millerthehound a Private Message Click Here to Email millerthehound Find more posts by millerthehound Add millerthehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

As a vet I'd like too say thanks too all vets. I would also like to say thanks to the above post the true meaning of Memorial Day.

Old Post 05-26-2017 07:11 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy steadman
UKC Forum Member

V

YES SIR THANKS TO ALL

Old Post 05-27-2017 12:31 AM
randy steadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy steadman Click here to Send randy steadman a Private Message Find more posts by randy steadman Add randy steadman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reddogs12345
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to vets for all your sacrifices so we have freedom we have

Old Post 05-28-2017 02:25 AM
reddogs12345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reddogs12345 Click here to Send reddogs12345 a Private Message Click Here to Email reddogs12345 Find more posts by reddogs12345 Add reddogs12345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

All I can add is AMEN.....

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 05-28-2017 08:31 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you one and all for serving and allowing us all the opportunity to say it here. Without our service men and women, all our freedoms would be just an after thought.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 05-29-2017 12:35 AM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Veterans

Many thanks to all who have served our country and to those who are serving now. I am a combat veteran and know personally the cost of freedom. I will never forget my friends who died for the price of freedom. NEVER!. Dave

Old Post 05-29-2017 01:37 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

thanks to all veterans that have served to keep our freedom and all that are serveing now i just gave our local vfw a old newspaper clipping that was in a trunk that my wife had from her mother we got to looking in it found a pice out of our local paper that had names of our local guys that was serveing dated in 1913 and a food coupon book the paper wasnot in real good shape but they said they would do something with it wouldn't throw it away figured that would be the best place for something like that

Old Post 05-29-2017 03:27 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Veterans Day.......

A Big Thank You to those Men & Women who gave the Ultimate Sacrifice so that We All may have the Freedom that we do.
I had a Great Uncle that died in WWII, a First Cousin that died in Vietnam, My Grandfather Served in the U.S. Navy, Several Uncles and Cousins that Served in Korea, Afghanistan, Gulf War.

Thank You to All our Service Men & Women.....!!!
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 05-29-2017 02:26 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fatherof4
UKC Forum Member

Thank You

There are only two people in this world to ever give their life for someone else, Soldiers and Jesus. So I say thank you and may God bless and protect the ones that serve today and may He give comfort to the families of the Fallen.

Ch GrNiteCh. Ch. Ramey's Oakwood Woody
PR Ramey's Crockett Rose
NITECH CH PR Hardin-Williams Spider
PR Ramey's Lute

Old Post 05-29-2017 04:04 PM
fatherof4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fatherof4 Click here to Send fatherof4 a Private Message Click Here to Email fatherof4 Find more posts by fatherof4 Add fatherof4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

While I am thankful for the veterans, this day is about the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-29-2017 06:07 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAH
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
While I am thankful for the veterans, this day is about the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

You are so right.Memorial Day is the day we honor our war dead that gave their lives in defense of our country and freedom. Veterans Day is for the rest of us

Old Post 05-29-2017 08:06 PM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andtewtac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JAH
You are so right.Memorial Day is the day we honor our war dead that gave their lives in defense of our country and freedom. Veterans Day is for the rest of us

Yes sir.

Old Post 05-29-2017 08:11 PM
andtewtac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andtewtac Click here to Send andtewtac a Private Message Find more posts by andtewtac Add andtewtac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SRF
UKC Forum Member

Veterans

Preacher Tom i'm glad you posted this. My dad is serving in iraq and my grandfather served in vietnam. Even though this day is about who died serving our country I would still like to say thanks to all who served to let us have freedom.

Happy memorial day, Eric

Old Post 05-30-2017 02:22 AM
SRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SRF Click here to Send SRF a Private Message Click Here to Email SRF Find more posts by SRF Add SRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

SRF I posted it to honor my brother and all those who gave their lives for our country whether in a popular, unpopular war or a police action but I am also aware that many came home to never be totally physically, or maybe even emotionally, whole. That's why I said what I did about honoring them every day.

Old Post 05-30-2017 02:30 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SRF
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Preacher Tom
SRF I posted it to honor my brother and all those who gave their lives for our country whether in a popular, unpopular war or a police action but I am also aware that many came home to never be totally physically, or maybe even emotionally, whole. That's why I said what I did about honoring them every day.
Sorry to here about your brother. I missed that part in your original post. I didn't come off rude did I if i did I apologize cause i didn't mean too.

Last edited by SRF on 05-30-2017 at 04:49 AM

Old Post 05-30-2017 04:42 AM
SRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SRF Click here to Send SRF a Private Message Click Here to Email SRF Find more posts by SRF Add SRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

No, offense taken to any replies to this post. It is absolutely correct that Memorial Day is to honor those who paid the ultimate price. It was just that it got me to thinking about all veterans and what we owe them. May God lead and bless our nation.

Old Post 05-30-2017 03:11 PM