UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Black and tan judge pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TCLARK
UKC Forum Member

Black and tan judge pup

I have a black and tan pup 8weeks old out of judge for sale call 502-331-3451

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2016 11:27 PM
TCLARK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TCLARK Click here to Send TCLARK a Private Message Click Here to Email TCLARK Find more posts by TCLARK Add TCLARK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackandtanman
UKC Forum Member

pup

Price and location and pedigree please

Old Post 01-31-2016 07:03 AM
blackandtanman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackandtanman Click here to Send blackandtanman a Private Message Click Here to Email blackandtanman Find more posts by blackandtanman Add blackandtanman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TCLARK
UKC Forum Member

Price is $300. Location is bloomfield ky. I will take a picture of his mom's pedigree and try to post it. I don't have the dads pedigree. I just know he is ch grnite pr star hills Ragin black judge. Sire reg# is W133,872. Dam reg# is E266-006. This way you can look up pedigree

Old Post 01-31-2016 12:33 PM
TCLARK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TCLARK Click here to Send TCLARK a Private Message Click Here to Email TCLARK Find more posts by TCLARK Add TCLARK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

tha female is out of dave nichols wrecing ball boomer he direcly out of setum up ace she is a coondog ,ive hunted with her.

heres the sire
[/B][/QUOTE]

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 01-31-2016 12:49 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TCLARK
UKC Forum Member

Sorry everyone I've been trying to post some pictures of the pup and his moms papers but I can't figure out how to do it.

Old Post 02-04-2016 06:33 PM
mhood
New UKC Forum Member

boys this should be a great cross both the dam and sire are coon dogs I have hunted with both

Old Post 02-05-2016 11:17 PM
mhood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mhood Click here to Send mhood a Private Message Click Here to Email mhood Find more posts by mhood Add mhood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TCLARK
UKC Forum Member

Still available for now. I have almost come to the conclusion of keeping him myself. He is already showing great potential with a tail drag.

Old Post 02-06-2016 10:00 PM
TCLARK
UKC Forum Member

Sold

i have decided to keep him after all. I even filled out his papers just now and made out check for permanent registration. Thanks for helping me make my decision..

Old Post 02-07-2016 12:02 AM
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Hi this is Dave Nicholas,

What is the mother of the dog you have out of Boomer?

Here are some pictures of NTCH CH PR Windfalls Wreckin Bawl Boomer:

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Last edited by Nitehunter on 02-09-2016 at 05:15 PM

Old Post 02-09-2016 05:10 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TCLARK
UKC Forum Member

Metcalf's rock singer is the dam of my female.

Old Post 02-09-2016 06:51 PM
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

I am glad to see someone had a female out of her. We have one here in NY and have had some nice outcomes with ours. I crossed her to my Jackson male and there have been two litters that have been outstanding. See pedigree here:
Pedigree:

4............NGRNTCH GRNITECH PR Whitacker's Smokey II (Won Purina Race, National GrNTCH)
3.......GRCH GRNTCH PR Black Warrior Heart Attack Jack
4............PR Mink Bred Sadie

2..Sire: PR Windfall's Gem and Jack's Son

4............CH GRNITECH PR Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss
3.......GRNTCH PR Kansas Gem (Won a Pickup Truck in PKC) Sister to GRNTCH PR Bauers KS JR
4............GRNTCH PR Kansas Jewell (was GRNT at 17 mo.) (Sister to GRNTCH PR Nelson's Northern Rex)

Pups that were born were two litters one in 2013 and one 2014

5...............GRNTCH PR Laffoon's Super Sting
4........GRNTCH GRCH PR Cypress Brake Setem Up Ace
5...............PR Laffoon's Sugar Cookie
3....CH NTCH PR Windfall's Wreckin' Bawl Boomer
5...............PR Ballard's Kentucky Pack (out of GRNTCH Ketcherside Blk PaK)
4.......PR Ballard's Midnite Star
5...............PR Ballard's Midnite Jill (out of GrNtCh PR Tenn Fiddler)

2..Dam: PR Windfall's Yoder Daisey

5...............Wipeout Jed
4.......Tennessee Hardrock (won $117,000. in PKC)
5...............Baby (out of Grand Nt Ch Myers Ruger)
3....Metcalf's Rock Singer
5...............CH GRNTCH PR Voyles Jar Mr. Magic
4.......NITECH PR Tennessee Wheeling Singer
5...............PR Tennessee Wheeling Teacup (out of GrNtCh PR Tenn Fiddler)

The mother of your Pup Singer was a really good dog from Kentucky that Mr. James Ballard had. I hunted with Star of his and she was impressive as well. And there is TN Hardrock who speaks for himself of Tam Young's.

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 02-09-2016 08:08 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TCLARK
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir I am extremely happy with my female. She is going on 6 yrs old this year. I was blessed with this female a year ago as a gift and it's been the best thing I could have ever gotten. Now I have these two pups out of her a male and a female that I can't wait to start training.

Old Post 02-09-2016 08:14 PM