UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ukc board scandle !!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Ukc board scandle !!

Made you look huh 😂

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2019 10:45 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

You ought to be out treeing coon!!🙄

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:15 AM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Finally had a day off and ain’t nothing on tv but all that whistle blowing stuff and sure ain’t nothing on here got my boat hooked up I am outa here tomorrow.

Tar

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:25 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Hope you catch some fish. Here it is Oct. 1st and it's still in the 90's, dry hot and humid, I am ready for some colder temps. I refuse to hunt in this heat, just a little work and you are wet with sweat. I am ready for some frosty nights that make you want to be out coon hunting. Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:47 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

It’s supposed to cool off next week but I will be working lol.

I probly ain’t going to do nothing but drink coffee and watch the sun come up but I am going anyways.

Tar

Old Post 10-02-2019 01:55 AM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Dogs water bowl iced over last night time to dig out the long John's

Old Post 10-02-2019 02:00 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Donnie Stevens

Never thought I would wish for ice in my dogs water bowls, but this heat is unreal. I love those 70 degree days and 40 degree nights, supposed to start cooling off late this week, I am ready! Heat, dry weather high humidity, high pollen count in my area, makes you want to stay in the lazy boy recliner in your a/c house , going out to feed dogs and horses is like taking a sweat bath. Seems like we have winter and summer these days, miss my spring and fall weather, as they are my favorite seasons. May just be me in my old age, but I just can't take the heat these days. Dave

Old Post 10-02-2019 04:37 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

I heard the scandal that it wasn't really a SCANDAL it was actually a SCANDLE (what ever that is )LOL!

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 10-04-2019 03:51 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bob

Been telling him to use spell check. Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-04-2019 05:21 AM
yadkintar
Banned

I use spell check ok lol. Somtimes I just forget to look at it lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-04-2019 11:30 AM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Some times I wonder about these senior citizens (OLD people) LOL!

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 10-04-2019 03:07 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

Appears to me 'Ol Tar has a pretty good HANDLE on the SCANDAL!🤣🤣

Old Post 10-04-2019 03:31 PM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good, by the way if you're wondering I am 16 years old with 64 years of experience.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 10-04-2019 04:23 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
Sounds good, by the way if you're wondering I am 16 years old with 64 years of experience.

Didn’t no 16 yr old come take that weed eater out of my hand just now ............. I would have let um 😂

Tar

Old Post 10-04-2019 04:28 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I hate weedeating with a passion, so I have a guy that does all my weedeating, it takes him about 4 hours due to the fences, etc. I mow over 3 acres, but I use a bug zero turn mower that makes mowing easy. Regarding spell check, I hate spell check, it tries to change way to many words and I am a pretty good speller. Lol. Dave. p.s. see above it turned big into bug zero turn.lol

Last edited by Dave Richards on 10-04-2019 at 06:45 PM

Old Post 10-04-2019 06:41 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tar

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I hate weedeating with a passion, so I have a guy that does all my weedeating, it takes him about 4 hours due to the fences, etc. I mow over 3 acres, but I use a bug zero turn mower that makes mowing easy. Regarding spell check, I hate spell check, it tries to change way to many words and I am a pretty good speller. Lol. Dave
Dave, are you a good speller with a BUG zero turn mower? LOL

Old Post 10-04-2019 06:44 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Donald

Thank spell check for that, it changes words and I missed it. Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-04-2019 06:47 PM