UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > AUTUMN OAKS new format
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

AUTUMN OAKS new format

My hat is off to ALLEN G. and TODD KELLEM. The way the GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPION IS crowd is the BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO COON HUNTING since the PERFORMANCE PROGRAM!!!!

WE HAD 200 GRNITECH THIS YEAR. I BET WE HAVE 400 next year.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

Follow Hillbilly Kennels On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/hillbillykennelsofwv?mibextid=ZbWKwL

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH HILLBILLY MR. BO JANGLES
CH GRNITECH HILLBILLY OLE SOUTH CHECK MATE
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Last edited by WVHillBilly on 09-06-2010 at 09:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2010 09:45 PM
WVHillBilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVHillBilly Click here to Send WVHillBilly a Private Message Click Here to Email WVHillBilly Find more posts by WVHillBilly Add WVHillBilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gbiv610
UKC Forum Member

I saw you and bo Jangles name on the top sixteen list while in the raper bldg and was glad you made it there. Good work.

Old Post 09-06-2010 10:58 PM
gbiv610 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gbiv610 Click here to Send gbiv610 a Private Message Click Here to Email gbiv610 Find more posts by gbiv610 Add gbiv610 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Land
UKC Forum Member

Top 16

Does it show somewhere on here who the top 16 Grand Night Champions were?

Old Post 09-07-2010 12:23 AM
Roger Land is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Land Click here to Send Roger Land a Private Message Find more posts by Roger Land Add Roger Land to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

i would like to know who got in the top 16, and who the final 4 were .

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 09-07-2010 01:40 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John M. Horner
UKC Forum Member

Well I heard 50 plus won it !!!!! Now thats some improvement sounds like a score from another registery!!!!! I salute ya UKC but I heard there was a few more things you might have to Iron out!

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:18 AM
John M. Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John M. Horner Click here to Send John M. Horner a Private Message Find more posts by John M. Horner Add John M. Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JJ
UKC Forum Member

I believe it was 225+ John.

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:34 AM
JJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JJ Click here to Send JJ a Private Message Find more posts by JJ Add JJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jay brademeyer
i would like to know who got in the top 16, and who the final 4 were .

Final four were Feelin' Frisky (overall winner with 225+), Mr. Spock (2nd place), Tough Times Moonshine (3rd place), and Triple Creek Lock. Three walkers and one Black and Tan. I love the new format and think it's a great change!

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:39 AM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John M. Horner
UKC Forum Member

It could of been still a score you don't have to laugh at!

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:00 PM
John M. Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John M. Horner Click here to Send John M. Horner a Private Message Find more posts by John M. Horner Add John M. Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
average bear
UKC Forum Member

What's there to laugh at. Plus points are plus points. My hats off to the top 16 and the final four. Top 16 out of 200 grandnites is something to be proud of. So Congrats!

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:31 PM
average bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for average bear Click here to Send average bear a Private Message Find more posts by average bear Add average bear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Carter
UKC Forum Member

The format is great but UKC could do better about letting people know who was in and how the finals went.

PKC Ch Southern Ruckus ( GrNt Midnight Crow X GrNt Tic Tac )
Solos Super Flo ( GrNt Solo x GrNt Midnight Monkey )
Carolinas Super Crow ( GrNt Midnight Crow x GrNt Tic Tac )
GrNt PKC Ch Super Flo HTX ( GrNt Kansas Jr x NtCh Hawkeye Rose )
GrNtGrCh Midnight Black Wind ( GrNt Fr8liner x GrNt Super Flo )

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:37 PM
Brian Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Carter Click here to Send Brian Carter a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Carter Find more posts by Brian Carter Add Brian Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chester s
Banned

THEY STILL HAVEN'T POSTED THE FINAL 4 OR THE TOP 16

Old Post 09-07-2010 03:47 PM
chester s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chester s Click here to Send chester s a Private Message Click Here to Email chester s Find more posts by chester s Add chester s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hanselman
UKC Forum Member

who won registered and what breed are they?

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:01 PM
Hanselman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hanselman Click here to Send Hanselman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hanselman Find more posts by Hanselman Add Hanselman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virgil
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hanselman
who won registered and what breed are they?

Registered and NTCH winners are posted on the homepage in the news section.

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:05 PM
Virgil is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Virgil Click here to Send Virgil a Private Message Click Here to Email Virgil Find more posts by Virgil Add Virgil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by chester s
THEY STILL HAVEN'T POSTED THE FINAL 4 OR THE TOP 16

Hopefully, I can get those posted today still. At the moment they are working on getting the results processed for the magazine. As soon as they are done with the info I'll post it to the website for you guys.

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:18 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wish that Allen or Todd would post the "official" scores. Unofficially, I believe that it took 387 1/2 + to get in the final 16, but I don't know what the top score was. They should post who got in the final 16 but they may be saving that for the magazine. If they changed the format simply to bring down the scores then they accomplished their goal. But, I wonder how just changing the format dropped the scores so dramatically? And yes they do still have a few things to iron out. I had to drive 300 miles Fri night. We drove 2 hours to Convoy, Ohio and then drove another hour to La Grange to hunt.

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:23 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Tough Times Moonshine

Boys as much as I wish you were right My little female placed 5th in the night champion class
Not the final four

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:26 PM
jmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jmarshall Click here to Send jmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email jmarshall Find more posts by jmarshall Add jmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rexb
UKC Forum Member

A.O.

It was my first time ever attending A.O. I had a great time met alot of good people, look like it was laid out pretty nice to me alot of hard work went into that and you could tell it. When theirs that many hunters and dogs plus the labor day classic going on you are probably going to have to drive to have a place to hunt.
Great job with the event I say

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:44 PM
rexb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rexb Click here to Send rexb a Private Message Click Here to Email rexb Find more posts by rexb Add rexb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rough Northern
UKC Forum Member

Scores

I think maybe the scores were down due to the hunting conditions. It was pretty dry, maybe one reason.

Old Post 09-07-2010 04:53 PM
Rough Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rough Northern Click here to Send Rough Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Rough Northern Add Rough Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thebigcat454545
UKC Forum Member

I drove 70 miles past indy friday...it was 2hrs 30 min to get there and 3 hrs to get back to club. when you hunt a place with 800 plus dogs thats what you get. I had a great time, good cast both nights a some solid hounds. lost out sat. on a tie breaker. i guess the circle points does make a diff. lol

937-407-0128

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein~

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. ~Josh Billings~

Old Post 09-07-2010 05:00 PM
thebigcat454545 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thebigcat454545 Click here to Send thebigcat454545 a Private Message Click Here to Email thebigcat454545 Find more posts by thebigcat454545 Add thebigcat454545 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chester s
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Hopefully, I can get those posted today still. At the moment they are working on getting the results processed for the magazine. As soon as they are done with the info I'll post it to the website for you guys.

THANK YOU MUCH

Old Post 09-07-2010 05:03 PM
chester s is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chester s Click here to Send chester s a Private Message Click Here to Email chester s Find more posts by chester s Add chester s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tough Times Moonshine

quote:
Originally posted by jmarshall
Boys as much as I wish you were right My little female placed 5th in the night champion class
Not the final four

LOL, my bad. It was actually a different dog named Moonshine, owned by Brett Miller of Jeromesville Ohio. It's been a long weekend I guess.

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 09-07-2010 05:31 PM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote