UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Who in Tennessee
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

Well the night was not good for me my aka coon/squirrel dog i should put it treed on a squirrel nest so im back home with nothing to show.. the black and tan went deep and nothing my 10 month old hunted close nothing the old walker treed in 5 min on tht nest idk what im gonna do this year

Little Girl (Walker)
Rowdy Rebel (Black&Tan-Walker Mix)10/31/2011
www.michaelscustombaits.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2011 05:01 AM
Coontravker49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coontravker49 Click here to Send Coontravker49 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coontravker49 Visit Coontravker49's homepage! Find more posts by Coontravker49 Add Coontravker49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hotshot630
Banned

So where's the pictures?

Anyone?

CH "Howard's Southern Pride Mabel" (Drip's Blue DeuceX Pocket Rocket Roxie)
"Howard's Southern Pride Bo ( Blue tick)
Howard's Smokey Mnt. Josie (BMC) Jericho's Kid Rock (BMC)
Howard's Lexus (BMC - Boone x Cookie)

Old Post 09-17-2011 06:17 AM
hotshot630 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotshot630 Click here to Send hotshot630 a Private Message Click Here to Email hotshot630 Find more posts by hotshot630 Add hotshot630 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
old ben
UKC Forum Member

Well i put on the old hindge leg brace and we made a drop up on the lake Dogs acted like they had never been in the woods lol night before we treed two ,,,go figure but that is what makes it interesting to me for the last 30 yrs maybe tonight we will see

Anderson County Coon Club
Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 09-17-2011 02:20 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

Well good to hear you got to go... IDK what the deal was last night I heard a gun shot whay off in the distance been trying to figure out if it was my cousin or uncle they both hunt where the shot came from

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-17-2011 05:06 PM
Coontravker49 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coontravker49 Click here to Send Coontravker49 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coontravker49 Visit Coontravker49's homepage! Find more posts by Coontravker49 Add Coontravker49 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CodyHarness
UKC Forum Member

Must have been a lot of bad luck last night. I entered a big coon contest and there was only one other hunter brought one in, and of course i was a minute late and mine weighed more.

Old Post 09-17-2011 05:12 PM
CodyHarness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CodyHarness Click here to Send CodyHarness a Private Message Click Here to Email CodyHarness Find more posts by CodyHarness Add CodyHarness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

its was tough for me i spent over an hour lookin for my dog and he normally dont go deep

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-17-2011 05:22 PM
CodyHarness
UKC Forum Member

Did any of you men run any on anything other than creeks or water???

Old Post 09-17-2011 05:26 PM
CodyHarness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CodyHarness Click here to Send CodyHarness a Private Message Click Here to Email CodyHarness Find more posts by CodyHarness Add CodyHarness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

i started to run a spot where their are not any water but thought it would be a bad idea..... My cousin said he got a nice boar last night so idk what the deal was with my dogs

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-17-2011 07:37 PM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

who got em last night

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-18-2011 02:48 PM
CodyHarness
UKC Forum Member

Had a better night last night treed three singles with my young dog by twelve and came home. Got some pics im workin on puttin up..

Old Post 09-18-2011 03:15 PM
CodyHarness
UKC Forum Member

southern blue copper

Old Post 09-18-2011 03:18 PM
CodyHarness
UKC Forum Member

video

Old Post 09-18-2011 03:20 PM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

nice job i dint go last night

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-18-2011 03:56 PM
old ben
UKC Forum Member

good job cody,,,, where trying tonight if the rain holds off

Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 09-19-2011 03:07 PM
old ben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for old ben Click here to Send old ben a Private Message Click Here to Email old ben Find more posts by old ben Add old ben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CodyHarness
UKC Forum Member

Good luck, the rain part isnt looking too good lol. I have singled down to one dog and he is just two. Hunting a good young dog makes things a lot funner. Makes me want to go every night of the week. Good luck tonight yall.

Old Post 09-19-2011 11:50 PM
Caleb Wilson
UKC Forum Member

opening night

423 322 9448

Old Post 09-20-2011 02:09 AM
Caleb Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caleb Wilson Click here to Send Caleb Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Caleb Wilson Find more posts by Caleb Wilson Add Caleb Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

nice job cody and caleb guys they are one up on us

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-20-2011 04:02 PM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

I guess im gonna make a drop tonight if the weather holds off for me... Might try to make 2 drops

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-20-2011 08:06 PM
old ben
UKC Forum Member

we treed one last night in that rain i had forgot how hard it is to look up in the pouring rain lol try again tonight good luck tn boys

Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 09-20-2011 10:00 PM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

well the black and tan started windin as soon as he came out of the box and was treed in 5 min ill work on some pics soon.... the 10mnth old pup and old walker finally treed up with him i think its time to single him out

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-21-2011 04:00 AM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

Did anyone else do any good

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-21-2011 02:52 PM
old ben
UKC Forum Member

had two different tree`s last night with in a hour.dogs showing out ..keep em looking up

Lance White
865-919-7234

Old Post 09-21-2011 08:11 PM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

Last night seemed to be the best night out yet this year but it was only my 2nd time during kill season... if i go 2mm or friday i think im gonna take my young B&T alone idk yet though

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-22-2011 02:59 AM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

well guys i think im gonna try it out again tonight if the rain holds off...

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-23-2011 10:55 PM
Coontravker49
UKC Forum Member

well i changed my mined tonight think ill hunt 2mm night and sunday night maybe if weather clears up where i hunt if it rains all day its skunk paradise at night so ill count my odds of not dealin with em tonight lol

Little Girl (Walker)

Old Post 09-24-2011 05:10 AM