UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > JOHN J. MONROE and THE FINLEY RIVER STRAIN
Other then Finley River Chief, what Monroe stud had the greatest influence?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Monroe's Finley River Joe 41 24.26%
Finley River Spot 29 17.16%
Beaver Lake Lighting 39 23.08%
Kentucky River Chief 12 7.10%
Blue River Bill 1 0.59%
Finley River Chief Jr. 9 5.33%
Finley River Zoom 9 5.33%
Lone Pine Dewey 14 8.28%
Finley River Pete 11 6.51%
Hi Way 13 Ruff 4 2.37%
Total: 169 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cody jaster
UKC Forum Member

Hickory Nutt... Sorry, you are right about the age I said 6 but 4 was right!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2012 12:28 AM
cody jaster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cody jaster Click here to Send cody jaster a Private Message Click Here to Email cody jaster Find more posts by cody jaster Add cody jaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Frankenstein
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt
This poll was on dogs that John Monroe owned. He didn't own Dan.

sorry didn't read it close enogh.

Old Post 10-05-2012 01:02 AM
Frankenstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Frankenstein Click here to Send Frankenstein a Private Message Click Here to Email Frankenstein Find more posts by Frankenstein Add Frankenstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Dust this one off .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 04-25-2015 09:38 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

Lonnie mears will always be mr. finley river. dan changed everything he also owned finley river banjo before he sold him to mac. lonnies dogs still tree coon for all you doughters. raised a litter outa riskie all would strike squirrels and tree them at 3 months!!! And tree and split with coons by 6 months! And the are line bred with limited outcrosses. the dogs john had in the ads i see on here came from lonnies dogs or had out crosses and were less finley river than lonnies

Last edited by rthompson on 04-26-2015 at 11:15 PM

Old Post 04-26-2015 02:03 AM
rthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rthompson Click here to Send rthompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rthompson Find more posts by rthompson Add rthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barrelmaker
UKC Forum Member

Re: R. Thompson

I don't know whether you're just young or badly misinformed but John's dogs were the foundation of Lonnie's line, not vice versa as you stated. John owned Finley River Chief who is responsible for Dan, Finley River Joe, Finley River Pete and several others who had no relationship to Lonnie's Dogs. Dan was certainly a good stud dog, there's no denying that and Lonnie has had some nice hounds over the years.

Old Post 04-27-2015 07:11 AM
barrelmaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barrelmaker Click here to Send barrelmaker a Private Message Click Here to Email barrelmaker Find more posts by barrelmaker Add barrelmaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: R. Thompson

quote:
Originally posted by barrelmaker
I don't know whether you're just young or badly misinformed but John's dogs were the foundation of Lonnie's line, not vice versa as you stated. John owned Finley River Chief who is responsible for Dan, Finley River Joe, Finley River Pete and several others who had no relationship to Lonnie's Dogs. Dan was certainly a good stud dog, there's no denying that and Lonnie has had some nice hounds over the years.
Good Day Mr. Tom . I hope that you are doing well. For myself and a lot of others, ALL THAT WE ARE DOING AND HAVE DONE.. WE have rode on JOHN J. MONROE'S shirt tail... This comes from myself that has had the FINLEY RIVER STRAIN for Forty years and I give most of the credit to John... Some of Us have kept coon dog first in the F.R.S.

Old Post 04-27-2015 12:50 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: R. Thompson

quote:
Originally posted by barrelmaker
i understand he owned cheif he bought him of gails dad lonnie could have bought him and passed on the oppourtunity cause he had dan and he was already reproducing well. lonnie did own pete and another fr pete later on different dogs. i remember looking at an ad john put in the bloodlines for a couple"f.r. studs" but they had as much nailor as f.r. I know he has kept f.r. blood goin but if you compair the dogs or johns and lonnies from what i have seen lonnie are strictly f.r. Not tryin to be rude both have had fine hounds and chief was behind it all for both men but it doesnt matter what i think anyway.

Old Post 04-27-2015 11:09 PM
rthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rthompson Click here to Send rthompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rthompson Find more posts by rthompson Add rthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

And mr.prater lonnies still producing coondogs i actually got one of his run over after it put on a clinic treein 4 singles pretty quick. just cause he shows the dogs doesnt mean they dont turn out. i guess ill just get one and prove it but for now ill shut up. and leave you to treen coons good luck with your dogs

Old Post 04-27-2015 11:18 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rthompson
And mr.prater lonnies still producing coondogs i actually got one of his run over after it put on a clinic treein 4 singles pretty quick. just cause he shows the dogs doesnt mean they dont turn out. i guess ill just get one and prove it but for now ill shut up. and leave you to treen coons good luck with your dogs
Mr. Thompson I don't think that I said anything about Lonnie and the dogs that he raises. I have got several dogs for Lonnie in the past. A couple turned out and others didn't. Lonnie and myself talk to one another. The bottom line is what he raises suites him.

Old Post 04-27-2015 11:57 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

Sry must have miss understood the coondog thing my mistake.

Old Post 04-28-2015 12:17 AM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Finley River

Hi,

The first Finley River dog I had was a female out of Spring Creek C. B. I bred her to Finley River Dan. She was Motley bred on the bottom. Her mother's sire was Motley's Missouri Major. Mr. Motley lived in Vandalia, Mo. The pup I kept and sold to my wife's cousin was named Joe. He had as big a mouth as any Lipper dog. I have had Lipper dogs out of a linebred Finley River Dan female. I know what they sound like and how loud they are. I still have dogs that came from that cross. They are out of Durbin's Rambler. I bought Sally in 1975. I have had Finley River dogs ever since. I think that is 40 years.

As for Lonnie's dogs being all Finley River bred, maybe you should post the pedigrees. You might be surprised or I might help your memory. Dan 3 mother was Jefferies Treeing Judy. Wendell Roberts owned her sire, Nt. Ch. Lake Ozark Banjo. He was a littermate to House's Chief. Wendel was a MSHP officer. He lived in Versailles, MO. Lonnie bought Dan 3 from Roy Jeffries of Pilot Grove, Mo. as a young dog that Roy had raised from that cross.

I don't have time to post more at the minute. But, I will. I have dogs that have Riskie's littermate's in them. Esther and Elijah. The original Genuine Risk dog, Ricky Allen owned and his littermate that Tom Kirkland owned, was Doc Holiday. Genuine Risk was smothered to death in the hot August sun. Truly a great loss, because he was a real coonhound. He was at the Palmer's house in Mack's Creek, Mo. or Linn Creek, Mo. I'm not sure where the Zip code changes there.

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Last edited by Robert Starke on 05-05-2015 at 09:07 AM

Old Post 05-01-2015 09:21 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bob for info about Dan 3 being a grandson to Houses Chief's brother -Lake Ozark Banjo. I knew Lake Ozark Banjo when he belonged to Ferd Dames the game warden from Lake Ozark MO. L.O.Banjo was well known in this area as being one of the greatest cooners and reproducer of cooners to ever live in this area. This stock of dogs were nearly perfect in every way but one and that one fault was the fact that a lot them were mean both to people and to other dogs. By crossing with Finley River the meanness was totally eliminated as far as I know. The fact is I consider Dan 3 to be one of the greatest reproducers of all time even superior to his sire the original Finley River Dan.

A houndsmans drive is not the thrill of the kill it's the sound of the hound !!!

Old Post 05-27-2015 06:43 PM
stonehill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonehill Click here to Send stonehill a Private Message Click Here to Email stonehill Find more posts by stonehill Add stonehill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wdk89
UKC Forum Member

Looking

Was wondering if anyone knows of any Finley River females or pups in Wisconsin for sale. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. You can message me on here or text me at 1 9202294801. Thanks for your time!

Old Post 05-28-2015 06:40 PM
Wdk89 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wdk89 Click here to Send Wdk89 a Private Message Find more posts by Wdk89 Add Wdk89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

JOE

TRACK DRIVERS SECOND TO NONE, HAD IT LINE BRED IT TO POINT I WANTED IT AND LET IT GO, BIG MISTAKE. FIRST STRIKE FIRST TREE ACCURATE. NO HOUND COULD OUT STRIKE THEM CONSITENTLY PERIOD.

Old Post 06-04-2015 06:01 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: JOE

quote:
Originally posted by swamp1
TRACK DRIVERS SECOND TO NONE, HAD IT LINE BRED IT TO POINT I WANTED IT AND LET IT GO, BIG MISTAKE. FIRST STRIKE FIRST TREE ACCURATE. NO HOUND COULD OUT STRIKE THEM CONSITENTLY PERIOD.
This is the reason I've kept this blood for 40 yrs. It still run strong in Finley River Heritage Kennels.

Old Post 06-04-2015 06:24 PM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

stonehill

Hi,

Trap was out of Dancer , a son of Dan 3 and Jane, a granddaughter of Dan 3. Old Zig went back to Dan 3 21 times and Finley River Joe 14 times and old Finley River Dan 31 times.

Good to hear from you Dennis. Still linebreeding off old Dancer and Jane through Trap. Zig goes back to Trap 4 times.

So every time I linebreed these dogs, I am also linebreeding Lake Ozark Banjo. Breeding the Finley River to LOB took care of the fussy treedog. Have never had a mean one. Most of my dogs will either back up or disappear to find their own trees the rest of the night.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Old Post 06-09-2015 10:47 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote