UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Who has Stud dog in Ohio?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mc60
UKC Forum Member

Who has Stud dog in Ohio?

A friend of mine is looking to breed his female to a GrNtCh Black and Tan.What is available in Ohio? Thanks for your help.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-27-2017 09:58 PM
mc60 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mc60 Click here to Send mc60 a Private Message Click Here to Email mc60 Find more posts by mc60 Add mc60 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

I'd get up with Chad McCoin. He has some of the best in the business.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 02-28-2017 01:54 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

UKC GrNtCh PKC Ch UTX PP Pa Sniper is an hour and a half away on the Ohio/Pa line

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 02-28-2017 04:06 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

Give me a call.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 03-01-2017 02:23 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDogs26
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Old Post 03-01-2017 06:11 AM
BlackDogs26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDogs26 Click here to Send BlackDogs26 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlackDogs26 Find more posts by BlackDogs26 Add BlackDogs26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Stud Dog

I'd talk to Darrel Eads, about his BP dog, he come awful close, to winning the UKC World Hunt, last year, but he come in 2nd, but I don't know if he'll breed his dog. He might be particular, on what he breeds to his dog.

Old Post 03-01-2017 08:44 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc60
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to all who replyed,I will pass the information on.

Old Post 03-01-2017 09:56 PM
mc60 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mc60 Click here to Send mc60 a Private Message Click Here to Email mc60 Find more posts by mc60 Add mc60 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

how do you know

why would you ask and not even list the ped? thats the trouble with breeding to the flavor of the month you never know what you will get study the backgroung then decide thks tim

Old Post 03-02-2017 01:31 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Without knowing the pedigree I would lead towards PA Sniper. He has most of what is in many pedigrees:

National GRNTCH GRNTCH Whitakers Smokey II
GRNTCH Cypress Break Setem UP ACE
GRTNCH Setem Up Ace
GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jewell
GRNTCH Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss
GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr.
GRMTCJ Bauer's KS Gem (Won a pickup truck)
World Ch GRNTCH PR Nelson's Northern Buck II
GRNTCH PR Fox River Mandy
and
GRNTCH PR Warrior's Heart Attack Jack.... one should ask the question as to why Bruce Gilliam of Dark Hollow Kennels and Blaise Bauer took a top hound like Gem and bred her to Heart attack Jack.

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Last edited by Nitehunter on 03-10-2017 at 05:22 PM

Old Post 03-10-2017 05:20 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Heartattack Jack

I asked Bruce that very question. His answer was that there was nothing that could hang with Jack on a running track. He told me the Georgia walker boys all let out a sigh of relief when Jack moved out of state.

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 03-11-2017 01:21 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Randy, spot on from what I remember.

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 03-11-2017 03:42 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Nitehunter
Without knowing the pedigree I would lead towards PA Sniper. He has most of what is in many pedigrees:

National GRNTCH GRNTCH Whitakers Smokey II
GRNTCH Cypress Break Setem UP ACE
GRTNCH Setem Up Ace
GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jewell
GRNTCH Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss
GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr.
GRMTCJ Bauer's KS Gem (Won a pickup truck)
World Ch GRNTCH PR Nelson's Northern Buck II
GRNTCH PR Fox River Mandy
and
GRNTCH PR Warrior's Heart Attack Jack.... one should ask the question as to why Bruce Gilliam of Dark Hollow Kennels and Blaise Bauer took a top hound like Gem and bred her to Heart attack Jack.

Pedigree aside, Sniper is a coon treeing machine. I think he would cross well on most females.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 03-11-2017 04:11 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc60
UKC Forum Member

I should have posted her pedigree,she is a littermate to the female I had "Cherokee Rose".Her top side goes back to Blackland breeding thru Backswamp dogs and Cobles Spike.Bottom side is Clint Troyer's Set em up Joe and Buckeye Black Scout.He says she has a bawl mouth,good locate and very accurate.Have'nt hunted with her myself.

Old Post 03-13-2017 09:41 PM
Cowboybenzo
UKC Forum Member

Man go with sniper. I have a 4 yr old female out of sniper that I wouldn't sell for A million dollars! He's bred great and throws real coondogs. Send me a pm and if you want you can hunt her anyway you'd like so you can see what he throws

Old Post 03-14-2017 02:40 AM
Cowboybenzo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cowboybenzo Click here to Send Cowboybenzo a Private Message Click Here to Email Cowboybenzo Find more posts by Cowboybenzo Add Cowboybenzo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Nix
UKC Forum Member

Re: Heartattack Jack

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Tallon
I asked Bruce that very question. His answer was that there was nothing that could hang with Jack on a running track. He told me the Georgia walker boys all let out a sigh of relief when Jack moved out of state.

He was in Alabama

Old Post 03-14-2017 04:43 PM
C.Nix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Nix Click here to Send C.Nix a Private Message Click Here to Email C.Nix Find more posts by C.Nix Add C.Nix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote