UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Let's see some Bellar hounds....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Steffan Kichta
UKC Forum Member

Let's see some Bellar hounds....

Lets see some pictures of the Bellar bred hounds. Psycho, Sodbuster, Gabby....

Russ and his hounds have won more World Hunts than any other three kennels combined. Let's take a look at the hounds....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2012 06:52 PM
Steffan Kichta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steffan Kichta Click here to Send Steffan Kichta a Private Message Click Here to Email Steffan Kichta Find more posts by Steffan Kichta Add Steffan Kichta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Bellars Ajax on right. Son of Psycho and one of the best I ever followed.

Me and Marv put a lot of miles on together back in those days.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Last edited by JiM on 12-18-2012 at 08:05 PM

Old Post 12-18-2012 08:03 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Let's see some Bellar hounds....

quote:
Originally posted by Steffan Kichta
Lets see some pictures of the Bellar bred hounds. Psycho, Sodbuster, Gabby....

Russ and his hounds have won more World Hunts than any other three kennels combined. Let's take a look at the hounds....

Im barely capable of turning this computer on without help and Russ wont even try, so us putting pictures on here is out of the question. There is a shoebox full of photos of Russ' dogs going way back to his black n tan days. I guess we should get them to someone smarter than us. That shouldnt be hard to find lol.

Old Post 12-18-2012 11:34 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I'd be more then happy to help you and Russ out with your pictures Marv.

Old Post 12-18-2012 11:40 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Fry
UKC Forum Member

trying to post one of wild slim

" SPINAL TAP "
GR.NT.CH RAT SCOUT
GR.NT.CH. WILD SLIM ( PACMAN X JOEY)
CH 'PR' FRY'S WIPEOUT ZOEY (Z3 X LONE PINE LIL LADY )
'PR' FRY'S PSYCHO PAC (BELLAR'S PSYCHO X KALAL’S MINNESOTA WHAT’S UP ABBY)
cell # 419-438-6865

Old Post 12-19-2012 12:33 AM
Rob Fry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Fry Click here to Send Rob Fry a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Fry Add Rob Fry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

This is Dual Grand Champion ‘PR’ Kalal’s MN. Psyched Up Miss Pac Man. She is owned by Alan Kalal and was handled by Michael Lester. She is out of Gr. Nite Ch. ‘PR’ Bellar’s Psycho and Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. ‘PR’ Simota’s Willow River Cindy.

Owned by Mr.Alan Kalal

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 12-19-2012 at 03:08 AM

Old Post 12-19-2012 02:50 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Klear Kry Psycho Minnie

Owned by Ken Risley
Out of Psycho

Old Post 12-19-2012 03:08 AM
CooperCreek
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch Saigon's Loud N Rowdy. Out of Psycho and a Saigon Female. Half Brother/Half Sister Cross.

Last edited by CooperCreek on 12-19-2012 at 03:21 AM

Old Post 12-19-2012 03:15 AM
CooperCreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CooperCreek Click here to Send CooperCreek a Private Message Click Here to Email CooperCreek Find more posts by CooperCreek Add CooperCreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IndCooner
UKC Forum Member

Pictures

Marv,

Get those pictures to my daughter and she can make you a **** good video with them put to music.

GrCh 'PR' Reffitt's SunDown Hank ( Stylish Harry, Stylish Coma,Pac-Man x Clover, Sackett Jr, Maniac ) King of Show at Silver lake Walker Sectional,2012 AKC Indiana Youth State Bench Champion, 3rd Place 2012 AKC Indiana Youth State Hunt,2012 AKC Indiana Youth Winter Break Classic Overall Champion

Reffitt's Dark Knight

R&R's Callem' Black Jack

R&R's House's Big Chief (Mr. Clean x Jade off Big De x Bellar's Dixie Rose)

Bellar's Treated Lumber (4th place 2011 AKC Indiana state championship, Walker Sectional King of the Hunt)

Old Post 12-19-2012 04:35 AM
IndCooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IndCooner Click here to Send IndCooner a Private Message Click Here to Email IndCooner Find more posts by IndCooner Add IndCooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Let's see some Bellar hounds....

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
I guess we should get them to someone smarter than us.

Elvis,

I know you have seen how these computers can take over a person's life. Frankly, I am not so sure that you and Mr. Bellar aren't the smarter ones for not falling into the computer trap.

Aim small miss small

Last edited by Larry Atherton on 12-19-2012 at 05:58 PM

Old Post 12-19-2012 03:17 PM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Just bought a psycho and Bellers ann female to breed to Toucan Sam.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 12-19-2012 05:48 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luvmyhorse
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Let's see some Bellar hounds....

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
Im barely capable of turning this computer on without help and Russ wont even try, so us putting pictures on here is out of the question. There is a shoebox full of photos of Russ' dogs going way back to his black n tan days. I guess we should get them to someone smarter than us. That shouldnt be hard to find lol.

Marv,
I'll get them from you next time I'm down at the club. I can scan for you and get them posted.

Tammy

Oakridge Treeing Walkers and Newlin Quarter Horses
www.oakridgecoonhounds.com

Old Post 12-19-2012 07:09 PM
Luvmyhorse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luvmyhorse Click here to Send Luvmyhorse a Private Message Click Here to Email Luvmyhorse Visit Luvmyhorse's homepage! Find more posts by Luvmyhorse Add Luvmyhorse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steffan Kichta
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-21-2012 11:46 PM
Steffan Kichta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steffan Kichta Click here to Send Steffan Kichta a Private Message Click Here to Email Steffan Kichta Find more posts by Steffan Kichta Add Steffan Kichta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Thompson
UKC Forum Member

Female off SUN MAKIN HISTORY X MINNIE PEARL ( PSYCHO X JANCIE JOPLIN)

Old Post 12-22-2012 05:15 AM
Gary Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Thompson Click here to Send Gary Thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Thompson Visit Gary Thompson's homepage! Find more posts by Gary Thompson Add Gary Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boyd jr
UKC Forum Member

Fighten side x little ann female

Old Post 12-22-2012 05:00 PM
boyd jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boyd jr Click here to Send boyd jr a Private Message Click Here to Email boyd jr Find more posts by boyd jr Add boyd jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyson McComber
UKC Forum Member

Harry's Hustler???

I have a nice one here that has Hustler in his 3rd gen. Can anyone tell me if that's from Ball's or Bellar's stuff? Thanks for any help.

Old Post 12-22-2012 07:50 PM
Tyson McComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyson McComber Click here to Send Tyson McComber a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyson McComber Find more posts by Tyson McComber Add Tyson McComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curt messmer
UKC Forum Member

pup

Hustler was owned by Chuck Cliver, He was out of Bellar's Handsome Harry, very nice dog

Old Post 12-22-2012 07:56 PM
curt messmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curt messmer Click here to Send curt messmer a Private Message Click Here to Email curt messmer Find more posts by curt messmer Add curt messmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boyd jr
UKC Forum Member

btt

t

Old Post 12-24-2012 07:48 PM
boyd jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boyd jr Click here to Send boyd jr a Private Message Click Here to Email boyd jr Find more posts by boyd jr Add boyd jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steffan Kichta
UKC Forum Member

Gotta be some pictures around of the foundation stock.....

This is a Satan/Deamon dog that we took to the Top 100 UKC in 2009.

Old Post 12-30-2012 12:30 PM
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Harry's Hustler???

quote:
Originally posted by Tyson McComber
I have a nice one here that has Hustler in his 3rd gen. Can anyone tell me if that's from Ball's or Bellar's stuff? Thanks for any help.

Hustler was as nice of a tree dog as ive ever heard. A purdy good coondog too.
Larry Meeks bought him and Hitler from Bellar/Juvers and I believe owned them till they died.

Old Post 12-30-2012 03:53 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-29-2013 05:47 AM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Fry
UKC Forum Member

" SPINAL TAP "
GR.NT.CH RAT SCOUT
GR.NT.CH. WILD SLIM ( PACMAN X JOEY)
CH 'PR' FRY'S WIPEOUT ZOEY (Z3 X LONE PINE LIL LADY )
'PR' FRY'S PSYCHO PAC (BELLAR'S PSYCHO X KALAL’S MINNESOTA WHAT’S UP ABBY)
cell # 419-438-6865

Old Post 12-30-2013 05:42 PM
Rob Fry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Fry Click here to Send Rob Fry a Private Message Find more posts by Rob Fry Add Rob Fry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Bellar Bred Hounds

Since a Bellar bred hound was high scoring dog at the winter classic I thought id bring up an old thread. Does anybody recognize those two young men?

Old Post 02-14-2017 07:42 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curt messmer
UKC Forum Member

bellar

Sure would like to see some of striker, Pac Man, Gabby, Janis Joplin,Pshyco,Ann, many more

Last edited by curt messmer on 03-01-2017 at 07:59 PM

Old Post 03-01-2017 06:37 PM
curt messmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curt messmer Click here to Send curt messmer a Private Message Click Here to Email curt messmer Find more posts by curt messmer Add curt messmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Remembering a couple of the finest

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
Bellars Ajax on right. Son of Psycho and one of the best I ever followed.

Me and Marv put a lot of miles on together back in those days.

Old Post 04-16-2020 04:41 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote