UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Just Be Thankful
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Just Be Thankful

IN THE LAST 3 DAYS 2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS HAVE HAD LOVED ONES PASS AWAY,BUCK BROWNS WIFE AND NOW NORM GEORGES DAUGHTER. EVERY YEAR AT B@T DAYS A FACE IS MISSING FROM THE B@T FAMILY,LAST YEAR I REALLY MISSED LOREN SIMPSON RIDIN AROUND IN HIS OLE WHEELCHAIR AND DOC VINSON, AND THERE WAS FRANK YATES WIFE THOUGH I DIDNT KNOW HER FOR VERY LONG SHE WAS A VERY NICE LADY WE TALKED ABOUT DOGS FOR AN HOUR THE FIRST YEAR I MET HER.. THERES OTHERS THAT I KNOW THAT YOU MISS. I JUST WANT TO SAY WHILE YOUR AT B@T DAYS MAKE SURE YA SHAKE A HAND IF ITS NOTHIN BUT A HI HOW YA DOIN.EVEN IF YA HAVE DIFFERENCES WITH A PERSON FORGET IT . LIFE IS TO SHORT.ID SURE LIKE TO SEE SOME OF THE GUYS THAT GET ON THIS BOARD AND ARGUE AND NOT TALK VERY NICE ,,FORGET ALL THAT,, RENEW YOUR FRIENDSHIPS AND PUT ALL THAT ENERGY YA PUT INTO DISSAGREEMENTS AND ARGUEMENTS INTO THE KNOWLEDGE OF BREDDIN BETTER HOUNDS AND THINK JUST HOW GOOD THESE BLACK DOGS MIGHT GET... " A FRIEND IS A FRIEND "IS A FRIEND " IM GLAD GOD GAVE ME FRIENDS ! SEE YAS IN WAUSEON ! HAVE A BLESSED SAFE TRIP ,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 04-22-2014 at 09:34 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2014 09:31 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zach Moore
UKC Forum Member

Amen

Ch Moores Fine Tuned Jazzy Mae (Uglystick x Lacey)

Pr Moore's Lockjaw (Grnt Triple Creek Lock x Grnt Nelsons Northern Mandy 2)

(910)-874-4850

Old Post 04-22-2014 10:11 PM
Zach Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zach Moore Click here to Send Zach Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Zach Moore Find more posts by Zach Moore Add Zach Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Amen, Ron!!! We can't count our blessings enough. I don't want a dag gum handshake. I want a big ole grizzly bear hug!!!!!

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 04-22-2014 10:23 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Tallon
Amen, Ron!!! We can't count our blessings enough. I don't want a dag gum handshake. I want a big ole grizzly bear hug!!!!!

ME TOO

Old Post 04-22-2014 10:26 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zach Moore
UKC Forum Member

Randy I Believe Ron could help you with that!

Ch Moores Fine Tuned Jazzy Mae (Uglystick x Lacey)

Pr Moore's Lockjaw (Grnt Triple Creek Lock x Grnt Nelsons Northern Mandy 2)

(910)-874-4850

Old Post 04-22-2014 10:27 PM
Zach Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zach Moore Click here to Send Zach Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Zach Moore Find more posts by Zach Moore Add Zach Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

I agree!!!!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 04-22-2014 11:39 PM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SWANNY6
UKC Forum Member

Ron

Well Said!!!

FAIRCHILD WI
I use and recommend
Nite Time Supply
and Cajun Lights.
I walk with Mack not Wick!!!

Old Post 04-23-2014 12:14 AM
SWANNY6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWANNY6 Click here to Send SWANNY6 a Private Message Click Here to Email SWANNY6 Find more posts by SWANNY6 Add SWANNY6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david white
UKC Forum Member

Well said...

Old Post 04-23-2014 02:42 AM
david white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david white Click here to Send david white a Private Message Click Here to Email david white Visit david white's homepage! Find more posts by david white Add david white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

GOD BLESS YOU RON!

May God continue to Bless you Ron and ALL of you on here... Life IS A BLESSING! Every single day, good or rotten deserves a moment of Thanks....

Prayers for those losses and those not voiced on here.... Prayers to all the Good Friends as well........

HAPPYHUNTING etc....... Heather

Edit... And Bob(who may be at work but gets to see all this stuff later on.... He is one of my best gifts ever... )

Old Post 04-24-2014 05:40 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Amen, Riverbottom Ron and friends!

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Old Post 04-26-2014 06:14 AM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote